BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #23
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
 
Bluesummer's Avatar
 
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nürburgring, be there once, your heart, your soul will stay there.

Posts: 15,407
iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
this is gotta be the most mixed up car show ever. Some of the best cars with the worsts. I dont know what to comment lol
__________________

R.I.P. Steve Noh
Bluesummer is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #24
vinnycg
Captain
 
Drives: 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York

Posts: 710
iTrader: (1)

Your boy's blue subaru was purchased modded like that right? I remember that car from the NY show scene. Nice pics..lacking on the women though.


-Vin
vinnycg is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2009, 03:00 AM   #25
Razzy
Lieutenant
 
Razzy's Avatar
 
Drives: N/A
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada

Posts: 413
iTrader: (0)

The green Kawasaki Ninja 250R(motorcycle, same one i have ) and only a few select cars (the bimmers) were even worth looking at. Besides that, everything else was too riced out/over done. Not to mention most were down right fuckign ugly.
Razzy is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2009, 04:37 AM   #26
808E90
808E90
 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State

Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

That Veilside Supra is bad ass ... But I would change the color
808E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2009, 05:16 AM   #27
kadolege
Colonel
 
kadolege's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Denmark...

Posts: 2,344
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2005 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to kadolege
Nice shots...

Love the Supra...
__________________
05´ BMW E90 325i JB | BBS LM 8.5X19 ET29 Front, ET27 Rear | H&R Sport | Koni Sport | Blacklines | BMW Performance Grill | Mtec Super White Halogen Fogs | OEM M-Tech steeringwheel | OEM M-Tech gearshift knob | OEM M-Tech handbrake handle | OEM manuel leather sportseats, now fully functional | OEM BMW Performance short shift | Rear output power | Complete LED interior lights
kadolege is offline   Denmark
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #28
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
 
Johnny Lin's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

Posts: 11,312
iTrader: (42)

Thanks so much for everyone's comments and checking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesummer View Post
this is gotta be the most mixed up car show ever. Some of the best cars with the worsts. I dont know what to comment lol
Haha, dont worry. Me either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
The green Kawasaki Ninja 250R(motorcycle, same one i have ) and only a few select cars (the bimmers) were even worth looking at. Besides that, everything else was too riced out/over done. Not to mention most were down right fuckign ugly.
Haha, it's a JDM shows mostly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnycg View Post
Your boy's blue subaru was purchased modded like that right? I remember that car from the NY show scene. Nice pics..lacking on the women though.


-Vin
Dont think so lo~ He has done all the works and given his own ideas on the mods by himself and his buddy's body shop.
Johnny Lin is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2009, 04:55 PM   #29
Jason@Renn-Spec
Major
 
Jason@Renn-Spec's Avatar
 
Drives: A POS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: La Puente, CA

Posts: 1,312
iTrader: (3)

<3 that voltex wing on the evo!
Jason@Renn-Spec is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #30
Igor@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Igor@ONEighty's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 550xi 8AT | F10 M5 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 507
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to Igor@ONEighty Send a message via Skype™ to Igor@ONEighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post

Haha, it's a JDM shows mostly.
Is that how you view JDM? Half of those Japanese cars didn't even have JDM parts. Sorry but that show looked like a complete fail, had a few amazing cars, but 95% of them were disgusting, and corny looking, sponsored by eBay and their local airbrush artist.

People lack imagination these days.

Yuck.
Igor@ONEighty is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #31
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
 
Johnny Lin's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

Posts: 11,312
iTrader: (42)

Again thanks for checking. I know most poeple wouldnt like these mods and cars. Just want to share the pics and fun. I wasnt even going to post up the pics, but got lots local ppl asked for it.

And X-Vert, I barely call back on people. I dont need you to judge or ask me what my thought is. Your tones and attitude are just If you cant say a good word then please just dont even say anything. I dont need a G35 in a M forum tell me what to do. No offense, but please be kind.
Johnny Lin is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #32
Igor@ONEighty
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Igor@ONEighty's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 550xi 8AT | F10 M5 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 507
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to Igor@ONEighty Send a message via Skype™ to Igor@ONEighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Again thanks for checking. I know most poeple wouldnt like these mods and cars. Just want to share the pics and fun. I wasnt even going to post up the pics, but got lots local ppl asked for it.

And X-Vert, I barely call back on people. I dont need you to judge or ask me what my thought is. Your tones and attitude are just If you cant say a good word then please just dont even say anything. I dont need a G35 in a M forum tell me what to do. No offense, but please be kind.
Well, you're posting on a forum, thus meaning you are looking for opinions/criticism. I did not judge you, nor did I tell you what to do so wth are you talking about? I cant state my opinion on what I thought of the show?

FYI, I don't own a G35, I own the website... never owned a G35, never plan on it, it's there for $ purposes. If you wish to know, I have a CLS63 being delivered to be any day now.

But thanks for your thought.
Igor@ONEighty is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2009, 04:40 AM   #33
M2381
Major
 
M2381's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, GTI
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: FL

Posts: 1,287
iTrader: (0)

That 335 has a SICK rear bumper...

Anyone know what HREs those are on that car?
__________________
M2381 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-14-2009, 07:35 PM   #34
RevC
Lieutenant General
 
RevC's Avatar
 
Drives: a couple fast toys
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Voorhees+cherry hill,NJ

Posts: 11,773
iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Vert View Post
Well, you're posting on a forum, thus meaning you are looking for opinions/criticism. I did not judge you, nor did I tell you what to do so wth are you talking about? I cant state my opinion on what I thought of the show?

FYI, I don't own a G35, I own the website... never owned a G35, never plan on it, it's there for $ purposes. If you wish to know, I have a CLS63 being delivered to be any day now.

But thanks for your thought.
man, quit the negativity. money purposes?..real enthusiast huh? and i will take your amg for its money anytime you want if your down for a quick race pinks??

great pics johnny, i miss my 2jz supra trees and metal don't go together
__________________
-Rev


SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
RevC is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #35
Dr.G
Private First Class
 
Dr.G's Avatar
 
Drives: Not enough room!!!
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Las Vegas

Posts: 188
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
GTR badge on G35 = ultimate fail
if that g35 was right side drive then its truely a gtr skyline ;p
Dr.G is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-14-2009, 10:11 PM   #36
catch
Major General
 
catch's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Thornhill

Posts: 5,504
iTrader: (27)

some sick whips there!
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
catch is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2009, 01:35 AM   #37
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: '14 W212 AMG S, '12 958 S
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,928
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to a burrito
some of those cars are just... ugly. but that r32 and the supra are pretty cool. what kind of wheels are on that supra. anyone know?
__________________
Peanut Butter Chunky

AD08. Akra. Huper Optik. KW V3. Macht Schnell. RE SSK. TMS.
a burrito is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-15-2009, 01:55 AM   #38
MrHarris
yodog
 
MrHarris's Avatar
 
Drives: '86 Corolla
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Diamond Bar, Ca

Posts: 5,038
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to MrHarris
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave View Post
who own this backyard?
lol
__________________

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
MrHarris is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST