BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest
 
Racewerkz Engineering
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-31-2009, 12:39 AM   #221
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,695
iTrader: (1)

Nothing wrong with wanting to feel good lol
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 12:45 AM   #222
shahsk30
Banned
 
Drives: slow BMW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: dfw, tx

Posts: 992
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Nothing wrong with wanting to feel good lol
hahah you homo
shahsk30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 12:45 AM   #223
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

damn will you guys not start going on a post spree while i'm doing work emails?
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 12:45 AM   #224
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

and yes, i'm doing WORK at fucking 12:45am. fml. 2 days ago, i would have been scratching my nuts and watching tv at this point.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 12:48 AM   #225
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,695
iTrader: (1)

Join soon man! How much work do you have left? Are you replying to emails or setting up that other stuff you talked about earlier?

Also have a question for you about a VPN connection. Here goes.

So my dad has a HP touchsmart laptop at home, purely for signing signatures (refills, docs, ect). He has remote desktop set up at his work, so that he can access his work from our house. Accesses EMR system on work computer from the house. Whenever he tries to sign docs, it just lags and his signature is all jacked up..

Will a VPN connecting fix this or is there any quick fix for this?

p.s. one step closer to gt3. go order it soon. you have enough dough, reward youself lol
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 12:55 AM   #226
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Will a VPN connecting fix this or is there any quick fix for this?

p.s. one step closer to gt3. go order it soon. you have enough dough, reward youself lol
well, VPN will basically allow you to be in the office network from any remote location. as far as what you're talking about, VPN could be setup to access the resources for whatever program he uses to sign these things. it would be faster, but i don't know the policies of his hospital, etc., unless he's in a private practice and he makes the rules. odds are, a hospital enterprise system is already in place that might be able to be used in this case. that's something he needs to discuss with his IT people or pay me the big bux! haha

and about the gt3, i need to be responsible about it, ordering it right away isn't very responsible! i already made one irresponsible impulse car purchase before i could realistically afford it...............
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 12:56 AM   #227
shahsk30
Banned
 
Drives: slow BMW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: dfw, tx

Posts: 992
iTrader: (0)

blake, i ordered my macbook pro should be here shortly
shahsk30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 12:57 AM   #228
shahsk30
Banned
 
Drives: slow BMW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: dfw, tx

Posts: 992
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post

and about the gt3, i need to be responsible about it, ordering it right away isn't very responsible! i already made one irresponsible impulse car purchase before i could realistically afford it...............
is that the m3? ahah ill buy your m3 when you sell it and get a gt3
shahsk30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:00 AM   #229
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,695
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
well, VPN will basically allow you to be in the office network from any remote location. as far as what you're talking about, VPN could be setup to access the resources for whatever program he uses to sign these things. it would be faster, but i don't know the policies of his hospital, etc., unless he's in a private practice and he makes the rules. odds are, a hospital enterprise system is already in place that might be able to be used in this case. that's something he needs to discuss with his IT people or pay me the big bux! haha

and about the gt3, i need to be responsible about it, ordering it right away isn't very responsible! i already made one irresponsible impulse car purchase before i could realistically afford it...............
He's has his own private practice, so he can do whatever the hell he wants..including paying me $25/hr for miscellaneous work

I'll run this by him...is it difficult to setup or are there any cons? I don't think he really cares how much it costs as long as it's not uber expensive..

Blake, you had 2 cars..forget your sick lifted sierra? I wish I could have seen it before its death R.I.P.

When you gonna be done workin
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:06 AM   #230
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
When you gonna be done workin
lol, i kinda have to laugh because i thought i was going to be on easy street, but there is a lot more to this project than first met the eye. hopefully the hard work will be over within a month or two.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:09 AM   #231
shahsk30
Banned
 
Drives: slow BMW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: dfw, tx

Posts: 992
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
lol, i kinda have to laugh because i thought i was going to be on easy street, but there is a lot more to this project than first met the eye. hopefully the hard work will be over within a month or two.
you underestimated the power of a job
shahsk30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:14 AM   #232
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,695
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahsk30 View Post
blake, i ordered my macbook pro should be here shortly
About time, everyone has a mbp... mine was expensive as fuck. Love it though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahsk30 View Post
is that the m3? ahah ill buy your m3 when you sell it and get a gt3
I don't think he's going to want to sell his M3 lol..but there's a local in dallas selling his M3. Its beautiful. Check my posts to go look at his thread he just posted...he wants like 51k for it and it's beautiful and modded nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
lol, i kinda have to laugh because i thought i was going to be on easy street, but there is a lot more to this project than first met the eye. hopefully the hard work will be over within a month or two.
Hahaha yeah I hope so too. Is the job worth the money?
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:17 AM   #233
shahsk30
Banned
 
Drives: slow BMW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: dfw, tx

Posts: 992
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post


I don't think he's going to want to sell his M3 lol..but there's a local in dallas selling his M3. Its beautiful. Check my posts to go look at his thread he just posted...he wants like 51k for it and it's beautiful and modded nicely.


Dude, im not rich like you and blake....lol he will sell that, if he gets that gt3 in a couple years.
shahsk30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:19 AM   #234
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,695
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahsk30 View Post
Dude, im not rich like you and blake....lol he will sell that, if he gets that gt3 in a couple years.
Oh yeah its not like you don't have a bmw or anything lol

i'm bored.
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:21 AM   #235
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
About time, everyone has a mbp... mine was expensive as fuck. Love it though..

Hahaha yeah I hope so too. Is the job worth the money?
i have a mbp too unfortunately. i hate MacOS, but love the laptop itself. oh well, i got windows on this ho too. job is worth the money. it challenges me.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:30 AM   #236
shahsk30
Banned
 
Drives: slow BMW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: dfw, tx

Posts: 992
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Oh yeah its not like you don't have a bmw or anything lol

i'm bored.
you have a m3 at the same age me so you have more money lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
i have a mbp too unfortunately. i hate MacOS, but love the laptop itself. oh well, i got windows on this ho too. job is worth the money. it challenges me.
i hate the macos but i can live with it..im gonna put windows on it too and run that parrallel software they have.. blake, what windows do you have?
shahsk30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:34 AM   #237
Blake
Banned
 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

Posts: 4,651
iTrader: (7)

glass windows

i've got whatever version i need. i run xp sp3 on the macbook, but run vista ultimate on my mainframe.
Blake is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:40 AM   #238
shahsk30
Banned
 
Drives: slow BMW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: dfw, tx

Posts: 992
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
glass windows

i've got whatever version i need. i run xp sp3 on the macbook, but run vista ultimate on my mainframe.
haha oh nice, im probably gonna put xp on mine and get windows 7 later on for less than cheap
shahsk30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 01:50 AM   #239
DevJ
Colonel
 
DevJ's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Cayman S & IS350
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Tulsa, OK

Posts: 2,695
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahsk30 View Post
you have a m3 at the same age me so you have more money lol


i hate the macos but i can live with it..im gonna put windows on it too and run that parrallel software they have.. blake, what windows do you have?

Actually, I don't have any money... try..shit i forgot what it was called it was called. What are other programs like parallel? It wasn't much...like $50 ish I think with student discount
__________________
E92 M3. SOLD
New: '14 Cayman S PDK
Incoming: GT-R Black Edition
DevJ is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 02:14 AM   #240
shahsk30
Banned
 
Drives: slow BMW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: dfw, tx

Posts: 992
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Actually, I don't have any money... try..shit i forgot what it was called it was called. What are other programs like parallel? It wasn't much...like $50 ish I think with student discount
http://store.apple.com/us_edu_66039/...mco=MTk0Nzk4NQ this?
shahsk30 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 02:22 AM   #241
TLud
Colonel
 
TLud's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Golf R
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas

Posts: 2,280
iTrader: (3)

Work sucks.

Need sleepy...
__________________
'09 Interlagos Blue E92 M3 (sold to a good home)
TLud is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-31-2009, 07:50 AM   #242
BMW_TT
Colonel
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 2,550
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to BMW_TT Send a message via MSN to BMW_TT Send a message via Yahoo to BMW_TT
Where's the party at?
BMW_TT is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST