BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

ESS Tuning

07-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
oldaccount
Colonel

Drives: Car

Send a message via AIM to oldaccount
Pricing question regarding euro delivery

I am using US invoice pricing in order to calculate a reasonable offer and am planning on shopping it around to various dealers to see who will accept it/work with me on a price for a '10 M3.

If I plan on doing Euro Delivery, how do I factor that discount into the offer?

In other words, lets say invoice price on a car optioned how I want is $58,500 (a completely made up figure), and then add $500 to that, my offer would be $59,000. But, I plan on doing Euro Delivery. How would this factor into my offer?
oldaccount is offline   United_States
      07-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
smmmurf
Colonel

Drives: 2009 M3 Sedan 6MT

There is a separate invoice and MSRP for Euro delivery cars. It is $469xx on the Sedan for '09 and a couple grand more than that for the coupe. The rest of the options are priced at US invoice. I do not know what that is going to be for 2010. Negotiate using ED invoice. Most dealers will take $1k over Euro invoice without much hassle. On the East coast, David Aviles from bmwsonline.com is offering invoice. CA dealers have been known to take $500 or a bit less.

They do not get CSI money from Euro Delivery vehicles so most will not take below invoice offers, whereas they do get a few grand (I think 5%?) in CSI money for normal deliveries so they might take under invoice offers.
      07-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #3
oldaccount
Colonel

Drives: Car

Send a message via AIM to oldaccount
Quote:
Originally Posted by smmmurf View Post
There is a separate invoice and MSRP for Euro delivery cars. It is $469xx on the Sedan for '09 and a couple grand more than that for the coupe. The rest of the options are priced at US invoice. I do not know what that is going to be for 2010. Negotiate using ED invoice. Most dealers will take $1k over Euro invoice without much hassle. On the East coast, David Aviles from bmwsonline.com is offering invoice. CA dealers have been known to take $500 or a bit less.

They do not get CSI money from Euro Delivery vehicles so most will not take below invoice offers, whereas they do get a few grand (I think 5%?) in CSI money for normal deliveries so they might take under invoice offers.
Oh ok, sweet. Thanks.
oldaccount is offline   United_States