BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic
 
E92-lighting
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-05-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
hdpt00
Private
hdpt00's Avatar
2
Rep
99
Posts

 
Drives: Mo-Ped
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Can someone in VA help me out?

I am looking to buy an '08 e92 that is located in Chesapeake. I would appreciate it if someone could check out the car for blemishes, etc. etc. and give it a test drive make sure everything seems kosher before I purchase it.

If someone can help me out this week please let me know. I'll pay for any gas money, lunch, whatever.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
BMWAdvisor
The Ultimate Driving Machine
BMWAdvisor's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
7
Posts

 
Drives: All the BMWs on the lot
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Stanardsville, VA, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdpt00 View Post
I am looking to buy an '08 e92 that is located in Chesapeake. I would appreciate it if someone could check out the car for blemishes, etc. etc. and give it a test drive make sure everything seems kosher before I purchase it.

If someone can help me out this week please let me know. I'll pay for any gas money, lunch, whatever.

Thanks!
And, just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you do this yourself? And, where are you located?
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
Raja Ventureshield
Banned
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
5,694
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWAdvisor View Post
And, just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you do this yourself? And, where are you located?
he lives in Phoenix Arizona. That is why he is asking someone to check it out.

I think any good indy shop would be able to give a good indication.

I would also cross reference carfax + auto check + ppi and if all goes well and u want to buy the car. I would check out the car in person before giving over the check.

I am about 3 hours away. Or else I would do it....
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2009, 11:28 PM   #4
hdpt00
Private
hdpt00's Avatar
2
Rep
99
Posts

 
Drives: Mo-Ped
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
he lives in Phoenix Arizona. That is why he is asking someone to check it out.

I think any good indy shop would be able to give a good indication.

I would also cross reference carfax + auto check + ppi and if all goes well and u want to buy the car. I would check out the car in person before giving over the check.

I am about 3 hours away. Or else I would do it....
Thanks. Bought someone else's M3 already and put 3k miles on it in 1.5 weeks. Love it.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST