BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mtrack

07-01-2009, 01:49 AM   #23
isugoo
Major General

Drives: 11 X5M

Somehow I see so many E90M3s in San Diego.

X5M: Dinan Exhaust | Dinan Suspension | Velos Tune | BMW Perfomance Splitter | Lux V4 | Euro Mirrors | H&R 12/25 mm Spacers | IND Cosmetic Package
PAST: 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3
isugoo is offline   United_States
      07-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #24
JW
Private

Drives: '08 Melbourne Red M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDingo View Post
I replied to Chuck's e-mail over the weekend, and I sent a detailed description of what I wanted. First off, get rid of my leased X5 which just has 3 months left on the lease anyways, and also put little down payment on the M3, and that they would have to move off that $58k asking price. Have not heard back since
Perhaps there is someone else who contacted him as well after seeing my note, as he said that this person offered to pay $55k for the car, and he agreed. But then the person called back and said that he's seeing lower prices in the Chicago area (e.g., low 50s).
      07-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #25
DarthDingo
Private

Drives: 2006 BMW X5 4.8is

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW View Post
Perhaps there is someone else who contacted him as well after seeing my note, as he said that this person offered to pay $55k for the car, and he agreed. But then the person called back and said that he's seeing lower prices in the Chicago area (e.g., low 50s).
That sounds like my e-mail correspondence. I said $58k was too high, he went down to $55k, then I saw another "loaded" punched car in North Carolina very similar options they were selling for even less, and told that to Chuck.

Now I just e-mailed him last night, and have not heard back yet. So who knows ?
      07-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #26
JW
Private

Quote:
That sounds like my e-mail correspondence. I said $58k was too high, he went down to $55k, then I saw another "loaded" punched car in North Carolina very similar options they were selling for even less, and told that to Chuck.

Now I just e-mailed him last night, and have not heard back yet. So who knows ?
Are they willing to assume your final payments on your X5 lease? What about Chuck?

Of course, you would need to factor in the cost, time, and inconvenience to drive to North Carolina and back.
      07-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #27
Salespunk
First Lieutenant

Drives: Slow

As a baseline I paid $54K for mine about 4 weeks ago. It was fully loaded 6spd 08' and they overpaid my trade by about $2K as well.
      07-02-2009, 08:06 AM   #28
DarthDingo
Private

Drives: 2006 BMW X5 4.8is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
As a baseline I paid $54K for mine about 4 weeks ago. It was fully loaded 6spd 08' and they overpaid my trade by about $2K as well.

That's good to know. I did e-mail Chuck two days ago, and he has not replied back yet. I said I would buy their M3 if they came a hair down off the $55k price, and of course had to return my X5 lease as part of the deal. Another dealer said BMW has an incentive program going, to keep people with BMW they will assume 3 months left on a lease and pay that off.

We shall see if Chuck responds ?
      07-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #29
JW
Private

Quote:
That's good to know. I did e-mail Chuck two days ago, and he has not replied back yet. I said I would buy their M3 if they came a hair down off the $55k price, and of course had to return my X5 lease as part of the deal. Another dealer said BMW has an incentive program going, to keep people with BMW they will assume 3 months left on a lease and pay that off.

We shall see if Chuck responds ?
I paid $53k for a fully loaded 08 sedan, and also got $500 more on my trade in, so net-net, it cost $52.5k. My car includes premium, technology, cold weather, 19" wheels, enhanced premium sound, IPOD adaptor, moonroof, metallic paint, and satellite radio for 1 yr