BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-24-2009, 12:14 PM   #45
Kensta335
Brigadier General
48

 
Kensta335's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: So Cal 626


Posts: 3,634
iTrader: (4)

Cant wait to see those photoshoot pix.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 12:14 PM   #46
billspreston
damn you mod bug
40

 
billspreston's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA


Posts: 2,117
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via AIM to billspreston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
I haven't had Lou Mal's in way too long! Some of us locals go to Pequod's though- it doesn't get more Chicago than Pequod's.

The grilles are matte black.
Never had Pequod's, where is that? I grew up in the NW burbs close to both GTM and IND. I don't think either GTM or IND existed back then though. I always enjoy the IND photos b/c the photo locations are often familiar places. You shoot in Long Grove a lot and I remember seeing that Castle looking thing in Barrington by the Inverness Club.

Anyway haha, Lou's is my favorite out of the 'big guys'. I actually have a Lou's pizza in my freezer right now, because you just can't get food like out in CA!

I was referring to the metal race mesh on the Erriccson bumper, not the kidney grills. Not a huge fan of the metal mesh that's all. Can't wait to see more photos
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 01:00 PM   #47
Ilia@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
87


 
Ilia@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago


Posts: 2,191
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billspreston View Post
Never had Pequod's, where is that? I grew up in the NW burbs close to both GTM and IND. I don't think either GTM or IND existed back then though. I always enjoy the IND photos b/c the photo locations are often familiar places. You shoot in Long Grove a lot and I remember seeing that Castle looking thing in Barrington by the Inverness Club.

Anyway haha, Lou's is my favorite out of the 'big guys'. I actually have a Lou's pizza in my freezer right now, because you just can't get food like out in CA!

I was referring to the metal race mesh on the Erriccson bumper, not the kidney grills. Not a huge fan of the metal mesh that's all. Can't wait to see more photos


Pequod's is out in that Niles/Morton Grove/Skokie area, but I'm not sure exactly what town it's in.

You've got to remind me about this conversation if you order something at any point, I'll ship some Pequod's or Lou Malnati's along with your stuff.

Sorry about that, I actually meant mesh grilles, not kidney grilles. The mesh inside the bumper is all matte black. Photos are coming soon!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #48
billspreston
damn you mod bug
40

 
billspreston's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CA


Posts: 2,117
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via AIM to billspreston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
Pequod's is out in that Niles/Morton Grove/Skokie area, but I'm not sure exactly what town it's in.

You've got to remind me about this conversation if you order something at any point, I'll ship some Pequod's or Lou Malnati's along with your stuff.

Sorry about that, I actually meant mesh grilles, not kidney grilles. The mesh inside the bumper is all matte black. Photos are coming soon!
haha nice! i'll have to ask my buddy about pequod's he lived up in that area. i will come check out the shop next time i'm in the area - my parents still live in lake zurich.

glad to hear the mesh is black
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #49
BMWDEMON
Super modder
United_States
36

 
BMWDEMON's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 & E46 M3 vert
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD


Posts: 1,803
iTrader: (1)

Man...car is looking sick! I can't wait to visit IND this July...Nate and Ilia know why!

M
__________________
BOOSTED! 2005 E46 M3 ZCP - I/B on black- DD super modded (425WHP/300FT)
I will be looking for a low mileage AW/Red MANUAL E92 M3 in the spring!! WILL ENTERTAIN LW WB conversion vehicle
MODS in hand: Akra EVO, Rennline pedals
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #50
cipher5
United_States
53

 
cipher5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 535xi Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago, IL


Posts: 2,801
iTrader: (10)

There is a Pequod's in the city as well, I believe in the Lincoln Park area. Great pizza!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 07:47 PM   #51
GTM
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
44


 
GTM's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Crystal Lake, IL


Posts: 1,034
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to GTM Send a message via MSN to GTM
Here is some snap shot I took after wheel+bumper installation today.

Fronts are done. Few more goodies on the way for next week.









Aggressive fitment!!! FLUSH!!




For tire size, we went with 255/30/20 and 285/30/20.
This wheel/tire set up is very aggressive.

We choose Yokohama Advan Sports for our tires.
I also had MB CLS, and I was be able to switch between PS2 and Yoko.
I really liked Advan because it offer very silky/smooth road feel and ride quality.
The ride quality between PS2 and Advans were significant while traction/grip level is at similar range.

Even with 20s, the car feels very comfortable as I expected.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #52
TIMBO_M3
Private First Class
United_States
2

 
TIMBO_M3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Irvine, CA


Posts: 162
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Looks awesome man!
__________________

2009 E92 M3 6MT Jet Black
Mods: MS Air Filter | MS spacers (bulldog stance) | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | Matte Black Kidney Grills and Gills | BMW Performance Pedals | EAS Aftermarket Alarm System| AiB Headlights | Tint
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #53
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
243


 
Ryan@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago


Posts: 4,263
iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Those BBS RE look sick...

Safe Drive to Cali and wish we could have joined you this year.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #54
RJD M3
Private First Class
5

 
RJD M3's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dover, DE


Posts: 192
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to RJD M3
Nice! Very nice setup.

Still waiting to see the Challenge diffuser
__________________
2009 Jet Black E90 ///M3/Black Leather/Carbon Leather/M-DCT/Tech/Premium/Premium Sound/
Heated Fronts/Moon/19's/Eisenmann Race w/ Connecting Pipes/Matte Grills/Painted Reflectors/Euro LCI Tails/20% Tint
C-17A Globemaster III
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #55
TUNEDM3
Stay Ripping
7

 
Drives: 1M
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York


Posts: 422
iTrader: (4)

Car looks great....do the RE come in either and 18" or 19"?
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 09:49 PM   #56
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
472


 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago


Posts: 10,423
iTrader: (19)

Wheels look perfect guys
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #57
Epacy2
Major
32

 
Drives: M3/X5
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: KC


Posts: 1,254
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Car is looking great. Those wheels fitments are SNUG!! Those fronts don't rub on dips or bumps?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2009, 10:28 PM   #58
mtechnik3
Colonel
United_States
65

 
mtechnik3's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M Sport
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rochester Hills, MI


Posts: 2,358
iTrader: (22)

Perfect offset, F L U S H...looks great all around guys.

The BBS CH along with the new BBS CH-R were my favorite wheels, but now these BBS RE in this particular fitment top them both.

I know two great shops in IL, with all the right goodies for my future M!!
__________________

F30 335i ///M-Sport | Alpine White
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 12:03 AM   #59
808E90
808E90
United_States
81

 
808E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Aloha State


Posts: 4,019
iTrader: (21)

SEXY
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 12:14 AM   #60
503Alex
Captain
United_States
19

 
503Alex's Avatar
 
Drives: S30
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: OR


Posts: 610
iTrader: (0)

Any rub at almost full lock/full lock with that offset? The car's looking great guys, nice work!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 01:01 AM   #61
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
150

 
tightie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 F80 YMB M3
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: los angeles, california.


Posts: 5,725
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [3.95]
wow, the front is so fucking nice..
FML, i hate this forum.. i keep spending money.
__________________
15 YMB F80 M3 | iND Painted Front Reflectors, Painted Side Marker Set, Rear Painted Emblem & Front Grill Surround| KW 3 Way Clubsport | Gintani Downpipes | Macht Schnell Stud Conversion Kit | JB4 | Too many wheels to list
*Track Day: December 19 @ Willow Springs Raceway
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 02:13 AM   #62
tim3less
First Lieutenant
United_States
5

 
Drives: '07 STi
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NJ


Posts: 363
iTrader: (0)

im going to steal your wheels
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #63
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
36

 
Green///Hell's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 6MT AW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sydney/Chicago


Posts: 2,661
iTrader: (5)

Those wheels are awesome and the front is perfect

Stop posting pictures please, I don't want to buy all this stuff
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #64
M3 996
Private First Class
4

 
Drives: 2008 E92
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago


Posts: 183
iTrader: (0)

Looks awesome! Very clean.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #65
Dare
Major
United_States
21

 
Dare's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i E92 Montego Blue
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Irvine CA


Posts: 1,334
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 E92 335iS  [0.00]
2005 330ci E46  [0.00]
2008 E92  [0.00]
Send a message via Yahoo to Dare
JEALOUS!!
__________________


Car Pics
Pre M-Fest 2009 Photos
Official Montego E9x Owners Club: Click Here
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #66
Buffalo
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu
United_States
3

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: SoCal/Hawaii


Posts: 155
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM View Post
Here is some snap shot I took after wheel+bumper installation today.

Fronts are done. Few more goodies on the way for next week.









Aggressive fitment!!! FLUSH!!




For tire size, we went with 255/30/20 and 285/30/20.
This wheel/tire set up is very aggressive.

We choose Yokohama Advan Sports for our tires.
I also had MB CLS, and I was be able to switch between PS2 and Yoko.
I really liked Advan because it offer very silky/smooth road feel and ride quality.
The ride quality between PS2 and Advans were significant while traction/grip level is at similar range.

Even with 20s, the car feels very comfortable as I expected.
Are those side pieces on the front bumper painted black or real carbon fiber?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST