BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #45
gobuffs
Captain
8
Rep
614
Posts

 
Drives: E30 M3 S65 (race car)
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
bruce, it's funny you said that because look at the weather report...rain up until friday night then supposedly clearing on saturday and sunday

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...Select=WEATHER
http://www.accuweather.com/us/tx/cre...chg=1&metric=0
*crossing fingers*...highs 60s/low 70s with sun would be IDEAL!
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #46
Blake
Banned
No_Country
180
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobuffs View Post
*crossing fingers*...highs 60s/low 70s with sun would be IDEAL!
both for the cars and comfort!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 08:15 AM   #47
gobuffs
Captain
8
Rep
614
Posts

 
Drives: E30 M3 S65 (race car)
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (4)

Online registration closes Wednesday night. We have a few spots open in all groups.

If you have registered but haven't paid, please pay ASAP.

Weather forecast looks like it is going to be a wonderful weekend. *knocks on wood*
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #48
Blake
Banned
No_Country
180
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

well i'm out the door headed to ft worth. see everyone in the morning!
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2009, 11:51 PM   #49
Blake
Banned
No_Country
180
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

big thanks to you, bruce, for organizing the event and spreading the word around m3post way. from my perspective, the event was a huge success. i learned a lot and can't wait to sign up immediately for the next DE event. also a big deserved thanks to classic for giving up their time and resources to help out with technical aspects, water, snacks, etc.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #50
gobuffs
Captain
8
Rep
614
Posts

 
Drives: E30 M3 S65 (race car)
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
big thanks to you, bruce, for organizing the event and spreading the word around m3post way. from my perspective, the event was a huge success. i learned a lot and can't wait to sign up immediately for the next DE event. also a big deserved thanks to classic for giving up their time and resources to help out with technical aspects, water, snacks, etc.
Glad you had a good time. I hoped you learned something.

I am BEAT and I only drove ONE session. Hope to have more E90/92 M3s at the next event.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #51
Blake
Banned
No_Country
180
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobuffs View Post
Glad you had a good time. I hoped you learned something.

I am BEAT and I only drove ONE session. Hope to have more E90/92 M3s at the next event.
so who won the DE?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST