BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers
 
Strasse Wheels
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-18-2009, 03:31 AM   #45
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
Ask any person on this forum who I have met, if I am the kind of person you want to try that high school bullshit with.
high school bullshit lol.. listen man, you need professional help, if you are such a smart ass and know everything about life and what it takes to be a man, why dont you come and teach me face to face.
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:34 AM   #46
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
high school bullshit lol.. listen man, you need professional help, if you are such a smart ass and know everything about life and what it takes to be a man, why dont you come and teach me face to face.
Even the best teacher can not surpass the natural limitations of the student.

You will have the opportunity at Mfest, bimmerfest, or any of the other BMW meets I frequent. I suggest you think about what you are setting yourself up for, but that might be asking too much.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:36 AM   #47
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
As deep as your intellect and personality I presume.
if you wont meet up with me, how about meet up with my dad, explain to him how his son is, im pretty sure that he will give you a nice explanation, and if you knew my dad he will come down to wherever your at right now.

i will even pay you to come with 10 of your friends i will come alone.. i just want to look at your pussy asss
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:37 AM   #48
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
if you wont meet up with me, how about meet up with my dad, explain to him how his son is, im pretty sure that he will give you a nice explanation, and if you knew my dad he will come down to wherever your at right now.

i will even pay you to come with 10 of your friends i will come alone.. i just want to look at your pussy asss
I would like to think your father is not that stupid, but considering his offspring, I have my doubts.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:37 AM   #49
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
Even the best teacher can not surpass the natural limitations of the student.

You will have the opportunity at Mfest, bimmerfest, or any of the other BMW meets I frequent. I suggest you think about what you are setting yourself up for, but that might be asking too much.
not a problem at all.. i just want to talk to you, and maybe we can be friends after you meet me.

whens your next meet?


trust me i will be there
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:38 AM   #50
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
not a problem at all.. i just want to talk to you, and maybe we can be friends after you meet me.

whens your next meet?


trust me i will be there
Mfest you waste of space.

My car is busy getting some awesome vinyl mods for the event.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:38 AM   #51
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
I would like to think your father is not that stupid, but considering his offspring, I have my doubts.
cool, want him to come down so you can explain to my dad who is worth more than your entire generation on how stupid his offspring is who will be starting Harvard this September
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:39 AM   #52
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
Mfest you waste of space.

My car is busy getting some awesome vinyl mods for the event.
lmao, see you do have a sense of humor, why cant we just be friends man?

like whats wrong with you, and your assumptions about me
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:41 AM   #53
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
cool, want him to come down so you can explain to my dad who is worth more than your entire generation on how stupid his offspring is who will be starting Harvard this September
I assume this is the line of thinking that went into your application which just made the acceptance committee beam with pride as to the caliber of student they were adding to the body?
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:42 AM   #54
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
lmao, see you do have a sense of humor, why cant we just be friends man?

like whats wrong with you, and your assumptions about me
My greatest regret is they will delete this thread. It really is vintage form. Not having to worry about what I am saying is just liberating.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:43 AM   #55
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

man you need to grow up.

you already got banned because it was clearly your fault..

but you made another account, but this thread is good for you so you can increase your post count
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:44 AM   #56
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
My greatest regret is they will delete this thread. It really is vintage form. Not having to worry about what I am saying is just liberating.
you really just want to continue being an asshole huh?
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:46 AM   #57
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

look, you should go to sleep, its late. let me sell my parts and that will be it.

i just want to sell my coilovers and eonjoy my car, and lok forward to my next track day
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:46 AM   #58
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
man you need to grow up.

you already got banned because it was clearly your fault..

but you made another account, but this thread is good for you so you can increase your post count
It is Sticky < 4 >

Yes, this is good for me, too many months of watching my mouth.

In case you haven't figured it out, getting banned is not something I have EVER been concerned with.

I look forward to meeting you.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:48 AM   #59
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
you really just want to continue being an asshole huh?
No, I'm doing this because this is what the entire forum wishes they could be doing to you without repercussions.

Really, I should be rewarded.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:49 AM   #60
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
It is Sticky < 4 >

Yes, this is good for me, too many months of watching my mouth.

In case you haven't figured it out, getting banned is not something I have EVER been concerned with.

I look forward to meeting you.
hey man i look forward to it as well, have a good night.

i wish we can do it earlier, if you want i will pm you my number and you can call me if you like to meet up earlier.. maybe get lunch, but you cant call me on private like a little bitch.
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:49 AM   #61
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
No, I'm doing this because this is what the entire forum wishes they could be doing to you without repercussions.

Really, I should be rewarded.
thats funny man, lmaooo

you just straight up admitted that you are the biggest hater to ever live lololololol
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:51 AM   #62
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
thats funny man, lmaooo

you just straight up admitted that you are the biggest hater to ever live lololololol
Perhaps, but you put hate into a superficial, materialistic category and are unable to see the actual source that draws group ire.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:52 AM   #63
Bayani
New Member
 
Bayani's Avatar
 
Drives: E39 M5, E60 M5
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

In before the lock.
__________________
1 2 3
Bayani is offline   United_States
0
      03-18-2009, 03:54 AM   #64
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
Perhaps, but you put hate into a superficial, materialistic category and are unable to see the actual source that draws group ire.
its good that you know you are being a jealous bastard lol.

good night man..

envy is character of a weak man, that is how i know you are not half the man i am. when you are alot older you will realize that there is more to life than cars, and if you are going to be envious there are much greater things in life like brotherhood, friendship, family, and things that money cant buy.. and please dont respond with "im 4 years older than" that is not shit man.
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:55 AM   #65
EOE90
Colonel
 
EOE90's Avatar
 
Drives: AW Power
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Laker City

Posts: 2,426
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to EOE90
sooo woooo
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by buschy View Post
you cannot buy a M3 for a commuter. it is only to be used on the tract. It drives horrible on the freeway, and is very uncomfortable for any longer then 20 minutes.
EOE90 is offline   United_States
0
      03-18-2009, 03:56 AM   #66
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
its good that you know you are being a jealous bastard lol.

good night man..

envy is character of a weak man, that is how i know you are not half the man i am. when you are alot older you will realize that there is more to life than cars, and if you are going to be envious there are much greater things in life like brotherhood, friendship, family, and things that money cant buy.. and please dont respond with "im 4 years older than" that is not shit man.
Over your head, the wrong, typical conclusion once again.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST