BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-18-2009, 03:14 AM   #23
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
To get someone as excruciatingly stupid as yourself into Harvard your father would have to be able afford to build them an International Airport, not buy a GT3RS.

Are you kidding me with this fucking GT3RS? You think that is big money? Harvard does not deal with such peasants.
peasants hahahahhahahha, bro you are so confused.
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:15 AM   #24
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
peasants hahahahhahahha, bro you are so confused.
You are poor.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:15 AM   #25
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
what bullshit???

i am so confused, like i dont get it.. i never did anything wrong but tried selling my fucking parts.
Boo fucking hoo
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #26
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

dude seriously lets meet up, and if you want to meet up in Tijuana, just like how you bustoed out with your locatin 32.514947, -117.038247, we can do that..

lets seriously meet up and let me here you call me a peasant you fucking ******
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #27
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
You are poor.
bro what does it matter lolololololol ahahahah you are a work of art..
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:16 AM   #28
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
dude seriously lets meet up, and if you want to meet up in Tijuana, just like how you bustoed out with your locatin 32.514947, -117.038247, we can do that..

lets seriously meet up and let me here you call me a peasant you fucking ******
Peasant was me being nice. Its getting to you, your real issue is coming out.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:17 AM   #29
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

and how do you know anything about harvard. My father, my grandfather, all graduated from there. It is an institution that keeps generations very tight.

want to meet up with me now pusssy??
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:19 AM   #30
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
Peasant was me being nice. Its getting to you, your real issue is coming out.
no man its not, its just fucked up that you are talking shit about me on a public forum where everyone knows my cars so they can spot me, but you.. no one will know who the fuck you are, when you drive by. and because of you many people might have a misleading opinion
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:20 AM   #31
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

its funny that you say all these things about me.. i have never even met you.. i barely know anything about you.. and someone who knows you pmed me telling me that you went to occ then pepperdine, and are still in college... i think you are lying my friend
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:21 AM   #32
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
no man its not, its just fucked up that you are talking shit about me on a public forum where everyone knows my cars so they can spot me, but you.. no one will know who the fuck you are, when you drive by. and because of you many people might have a misleading opinion
No one has the wrong opinion of you, they have the correct one, and that is YOUR doing, not mine.

Shut the fuck up, quit with your bro bro bro dick suck LOL posts and act like an adult instead of a spoiled punk bitch.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:21 AM   #33
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

you have no idea what kind of a mess you got yourself into. i hope you show up to all these really awesome events, like i said my car will have a sticker on it looking for you
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:22 AM   #34
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
its funny that you say all these things about me.. i have never even met you.. i barely know anything about you.. and someone who knows you pmed me telling me that you went to occ then pepperdine, and are still in college... i think you are lying my friend
See, I'm capable of a higher level of education than you, that is why mine does not stop with 2 degrees.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:23 AM   #35
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
No one has the wrong opinion of you, they have the correct one, and that is YOUR doing, not mine.

Shut the fuck up, quit with your bro bro bro dick suck LOL posts and act like an adult instead of a spoiled punk bitch.
ummm i dont sit down and type articulately to impress anyone, and when i am on a public forum, i talk the way i would in real life.


and whats the right opinion, that you keep mentioning??
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:24 AM   #36
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
you have no idea what kind of a mess you got yourself into. i hope you show up to all these really awesome events, like i said my car will have a sticker on it looking for you
I'll be sure to live my life in fear of the insecure child who will need to show up with 25 people to have the balls to stand up to me alone.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:25 AM   #37
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
See, I'm capable of a higher level of education than you, that is why mine does not stop with 2 degrees.
one thing that i can tell you....

regardless of car or what not or whatever the fuck you want to bash on me about..

i can tell you that i am more of a man than you will ever be. you couldnt look me in the eyes for more than 2 seconds lolol
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:25 AM   #38
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
ummm i dont sit down and type articulately to impress anyone, and when i am on a public forum, i talk the way i would in real life.


and whats the right opinion, that you keep mentioning??
You know, at Harvard, they ask more difficult questions.

They also will expect you to answer without telling the professor that you will jizz in his mothers mouth.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:27 AM   #39
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
I'll be sure to live my life in fear of the insecure child who will need to show up with 25 people to have the balls to stand up to me alone.
i will not bring a single soul with me and that is on my mothers life. i will come meet up with you right now, by myself, and document it all with a video camera. your a weak man, i would never need to bring 25 people, and why do you sound so threatened, i just wanna talk . i just want you to say this to my face.
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:27 AM   #40
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
You know, at Harvard, they ask more difficult questions.

They also will expect you to answer without telling the professor that you will jizz in his mothers mouth.
hahah thats funny i give it to you lol
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:28 AM   #41
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
one thing that i can tell you....

regardless of car or what not or whatever the fuck you want to bash on me about..

i can tell you that i am more of a man than you will ever be. you couldnt look me in the eyes for more than 2 seconds lolol
Don't use the word man, a real man would not accept a GT3 from his father, he would work to provide one for him to show appreciation for the life he was given.

You have no fucking idea of what it is to be a man, by using the term you demean it.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:29 AM   #42
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
i will not bring a single soul with me and that is on my mothers life. i will come meet up with you right now, by myself, and document it all with a video camera. your a weak man, i would never need to bring 25 people, and why do you sound so threatened, i just wanna talk . i just want you to say this to my face.
Ask any person on this forum whom I have met, if I am the kind of person you want to try that high school bullshit with.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:30 AM   #43
unique
SiDeWaYz
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: WillowSprings Race Track

Posts: 477
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
Don't use the word man, a real man would not accept a GT3 from his father, he would work to provide one for him to show appreciation for the life he was given.

You have no fucking idea of what it is to be a man, by using the term you demean it.
you dont know the situation between me and my father. and if you did, you would realize that i did not just get an RS just because i wanted one. there is a deep story behind
unique is offline  
0
      03-18-2009, 03:30 AM   #44
Sticky4
Banned
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: car

Posts: 58
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique View Post
you dont know the situation between me and my father. and if you did, you would realize that i did not just get an RS just because i wanted one. there is a deep story behind
As deep as your intellect and personality I presume.
Sticky4 is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST