BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-11-2009, 02:41 PM   #89
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

I don't think so...slated for pick up for the beginning of April. I have been in touch with Eric from Eclipse to come up her here to do the detailing on it and then get extensive Venture Shield put on. It will then go over to my friend's shop (Karmac) for all the mods to be placed. Well, I guess, in effect, it may end up being garaged in some form until about the third week of April. Like my last one, though, it will see winters, just not this one.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #90
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

Mods? Tell us more
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #91
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

Well, a medley of things...HRE, Eisenmann, Vorsteiner, UUC, and Gruppe M.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #92
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

Cheers to that

I'll raise you a AA, Eisenmann, Dinan, and Neez

Mine are all go fast mods

We'll see you on the roads for sure
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2009, 08:41 PM   #93
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
Cheers to that

I'll raise you a AA, Eisenmann, Dinan, and Neez

Mine are all go fast mods

We'll see you on the roads for sure
We're gonna have to compare notes!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 02:19 PM   #94
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

Its getting warm outside, whooweeee

Spotted 2 M3 E92's at noon, both Black, you guys gotta be more creative.

One at Ellerslie and Calgary Trail with M3 winter wheels and the other Gateway and 34 Ave with BBS rep winter rims
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #95
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

Am I right in noting that in Canada we cannot order SSII with Fox Red? Seems common enough in the US, but I don't think we can configure ours that way. Retarded.

I honestly think that SSII is an amazing color. Combined with FR on the inside, and it is over the top.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #96
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
Am I right in noting that in Canada we cannot order SSII with Fox Red? Seems common enough in the US, but I don't think we can configure ours that way. Retarded.

I honestly think that SSII is an amazing color. Combined with FR on the inside, and it is over the top.
Yeah the FR is great but there are complaints of it getting easily stained from blue jeans. It is a little higher maintenence too.

I can't say anything bad about the SSII, lots of compliments all of time

What's the on the car Dr Tooth?
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #97
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

In transit from Halifax as we speak. Hope the weather takes off for us in the next couple of weeks and the city gets the road clean up crews out there to get all the little bits of sand and gravel off the road.

Just dying to hear the engine fire up with the exhaust, although I have been thinking of going with the RPI, despite having the Eisenmann Race on order.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #98
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
In transit from Halifax as we speak. Hope the weather takes off for us in the next couple of weeks and the city gets the road clean up crews out there to get all the little bits of sand and gravel off the road.

Just dying to hear the engine fire up with the exhaust, although I have been thinking of going with the RPI, despite having the Eisenmann Race on order.
The RACE is aggressive, I did the SPORT with the AA pipes and cats

Gonna be a great May

Why the RPI?
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 07:53 PM   #99
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

Have you heard the sound of that thing? Insane.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 10:37 PM   #100
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
Have you heard the sound of that thing? Insane.
The Eisenmann I thought was insane, I'd do it and the AA xpipe.

Well, you may end up being the loudest M3 in town
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 04:14 AM   #101
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
BMRLVR's Avatar
Canada
39
Rep
2,332
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
In transit from Halifax as we speak. Hope the weather takes off for us in the next couple of weeks and the city gets the road clean up crews out there to get all the little bits of sand and gravel off the road.

Just dying to hear the engine fire up with the exhaust, although I have been thinking of going with the RPI, despite having the Eisenmann Race on order.
We must have been on the same ship...... my car is en-route from Halifax as well.

Edmonton BMW is installing a Dinan Exhaust on mine upon arrival.... I hope it sounds good.... If I could handle really loud I would have done the Eisenmann Race for sure.

Congrats on your M....... I hope to attend some meets with you Edmontonians this summer.
__________________
2011 E90 M3 ZCP - Individual Moonstone/Individual Amarone Extended/Individual Piano Black With Inlay:LINK!!!
1994 Euro E36 M3 Sedan - Daytona Violet/Mulberry:LINK!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #102
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
We must have been on the same ship...... my car is en-route from Halifax as well.

Edmonton BMW is installing a Dinan Exhaust on mine upon arrival.... I hope it sounds good.... If I could handle really loud I would have done the Eisenmann Race for sure.

Congrats on your M....... I hope to attend some meets with you Edmontonians this summer.
Looking forward to meeting up with you Jamie, as well as SparkyG and all the other M owners here. I didn't realize they already had the Dinan exhaust available here. I am contemplating the Dinan spring set, but will get the install done at Karmac. Can't justify an installation bill that exceeds the cost of those particular springs.

We should all consider a get together once the roads are in good shape...and the mods are on
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #103
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

For sure, we'll see each other in May

I had the Dinan exhaust on my 335, its a good setup, it was a little loud for me at times so that is why I went sport, I just want the volume on throttle

Is Karmac here in town? Never heard of it.

I might do the springs but I am going to wait and see how the new shoes are on the roads
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #104
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

SparkyG,

Check them out behind the old Bavaria BMW location. They are sandwiched between a Sobey's corporate office and the old Bavaria BMW used vehicle building.

I have known Theo over at Karmac for about 8 years. He is the only one who does the mod installs for me on all the BMW's I have owned. Knows his stiuff, doesn't BS you on price, and never had a problem with anything they have done.

I have had all my mods shipped to them and when my e92 arrives it is going there for installation of all the parts, including the possible Dinan springs.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 03:12 PM   #105
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
SparkyG,

Check them out behind the old Bavaria BMW location. They are sandwiched between a Sobey's corporate office and the old Bavaria BMW used vehicle building.

I have known Theo over at Karmac for about 8 years. He is the only one who does the mod installs for me on all the BMW's I have owned. Knows his stiuff, doesn't BS you on price, and never had a problem with anything they have done.

I have had all my mods shipped to them and when my e92 arrives it is going there for installation of all the parts, including the possible Dinan springs.
Thx, I'll look him up.

Should I ask for him directly?

Do they only do Euro stuff?

I was going to get my stuff done at Eurasia.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #106
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

Feel free to ask for him by name. They are I believe 99% European car maintenance/installation. Won't say anything bad about Eurasia, but I won't say anything good either...you seem like a smart guy, and I am sure you can do the math on that statement.

Anyhow, you genuinely won't be disappointed.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2009, 09:52 AM   #107
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

White M3 coupe this morning at Gateway and 51 Ave.

Sooner or later spring has gotta start.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 07:35 AM   #108
2thdr
Lieutenant
5
Rep
504
Posts

 
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

iTrader: (0)

What happened to global warming? -17C this morning...what a joke.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 10:00 AM   #109
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

grrrrr, the snow is never leaving, this is a cruel joke on all of us.

Maybe more snow this weekend.

Josh needs to give us only the good news
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 01:31 PM   #110
AMJ_77
Captain
AMJ_77's Avatar
Canada
10
Rep
667
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Edmonton

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
White M3 coupe this morning at Gateway and 51 Ave.

Sooner or later spring has gotta start.
I knew it was you Glenn, have to wash my car but they keep calling for snow and I keep on delaying! -19 when I left this AM! I am starting to get bitter!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST