BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
b man
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: m3 convertable
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LI.NY

Posts: 30
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW M3 Factory Wheels/Tires/TPM 45miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
2009 BMW M3 Wheels/Tires/TPMS for sale.... about 45 Miles on them... Went from the dealer to the rim shop...

$2500....

You can call the shop where they are, they have the permission to let them go and you can pay them there....

631-592-4333 ask for jay....

Thanks...

Attached Images
   
b man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
signes
Brigadier General
 
signes's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Spinnin at 8k

Posts: 4,152
iTrader: (3)

FYI, you are about $800-1000 above market for 18s.
signes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
b man
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: m3 convertable
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LI.NY

Posts: 30
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
The tires are 300 front and 315 rear.... so theres about $1200 of MSRP new tires there.... so if the wheels are $500 a piece... im at $3200... you do the math... then the tire pressure monitors are? $75ea.. so another $300... $3500.... and im not sure what the wheels are at the stealer, im pretty sure they are more then $500... I think its a pretty fair deal.... But if anyone wants to PM a offer, go ahead....
b man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
bmwe34m5
Private First Class
 
Drives: E34 M5
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NJ

Posts: 104
iTrader: (1)

PM sent. What kind of wheels did you put on? Pics?
bmwe34m5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2009, 10:11 PM   #5
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
 
gthirtyfizle's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 AW
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NYC

Posts: 2,584
iTrader: (4)

He just put up a thread with all his mods. Its sick
gthirtyfizle is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2009, 11:43 PM   #6
McLuVan
Lieutenant General
 
McLuVan's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Socal~818~

Posts: 13,120
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b man View Post
The tires are 300 front and 315 rear.... so theres about $1200 of MSRP new tires there.... so if the wheels are $500 a piece... im at $3200... you do the math... then the tire pressure monitors are? $75ea.. so another $300... $3500.... and im not sure what the wheels are at the stealer, im pretty sure they are more then $500... I think its a pretty fair deal.... But if anyone wants to PM a offer, go ahead....
it's really 300 front and 315 rear?
did it come like that from factory or did you put those on?
McLuVan is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #7
Cab5er
Colonel
 
Cab5er's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E90 M3 & 07 TL
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fremont, Hainan

Posts: 2,338
iTrader: (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuVan View Post
it's really 300 front and 315 rear?
did it come like that from factory or did you put those on?
Its not if stock.

OP: Just FYI People are asking less for 19s
__________________

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Cab5er is offline   China
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #8
signes
Brigadier General
 
signes's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Spinnin at 8k

Posts: 4,152
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b man View Post
The tires are 300 front and 315 rear.... so theres about $1200 of MSRP new tires there.... so if the wheels are $500 a piece... im at $3200... you do the math... then the tire pressure monitors are? $75ea.. so another $300... $3500.... and im not sure what the wheels are at the stealer, im pretty sure they are more then $500... I think its a pretty fair deal.... But if anyone wants to PM a offer, go ahead....
That's great but that isn't what the market is, which is what I said trying to help you out. If you took the time to search you would see the same thing.

19s for $1800
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

18s for $1600
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

18s for $1700
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

18s for $1600
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

18s for $1750
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

Then again, there is always the lesser fool theory...
signes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #9
b man
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: m3 convertable
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LI.NY

Posts: 30
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
That's great but that isn't what the market is, which is what I said trying to help you out. If you took the time to search you would see the same thing.

19s for $1800
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

18s for $1600
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

18s for $1700
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

18s for $1600
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

18s for $1750
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=wheels

Then again, there is always the lesser fool theory...

all of that is fine and dandy... im glad you did all that work to show me and everyone that looks at my thread that you think they are too much... I see that you are not buying them, so all of this unwanted input could of been PM'ed to me.... If you owned a store, would you want me to walk in and tell you and your customers that your stuff is too expensive and its cheaper down the block.... so with that said, go raise your post count somewhere else...
b man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
b man
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: m3 convertable
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LI.NY

Posts: 30
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab5er View Post
Its not if stock.

OP: Just FYI People are asking less for 19s
it is... go to tire rack.com and punch in 09 M3 with 18 in orignal tire setup.. Michelins....
b man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 12:49 AM   #11
signes
Brigadier General
 
signes's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Spinnin at 8k

Posts: 4,152
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b man View Post
all of that is fine and dandy... im glad you did all that work to show me and everyone that looks at my thread that you think they are too much... I see that you are not buying them, so all of this unwanted input could of been PM'ed to me.... If you owned a store, would you want me to walk in and tell you and your customers that your stuff is too expensive and its cheaper down the block.... so with that said, go raise your post count somewhere else...
You are way outside market and showing your ignorance by adding up retail prices. Cab5er offered the same comment about 19s. And anybody who has been around here for longer than a day would see what the going rates are (or would search and find the same thing). Nobody's trying to lower your price, just pointing out the obvious.
signes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 12:57 AM   #12
b man
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: m3 convertable
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LI.NY

Posts: 30
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
You are way outside market and showing your ignorance by adding up retail prices. Lesser fool could work though in your case that might be hard to find.
im tring to tell you in a nice way to go away... this is a classified post... not a discusion about price.... adding up retail makes perfect sence to see the savings.. why do you keep pushing and calling me names? esp over something you are not buying???? Just let it go and leave me alone......
b man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #13
b man
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: m3 convertable
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LI.NY

Posts: 30
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
and i checked those other posts... 1700 miles on one set, 3200 miles on another...

43 actual miles.... no worries about being bent, no burnouts, no scruffs... 43 miles NEW.. drove from the dealer to the rim shop... that has to count for something...
b man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 01:50 AM   #14
Cab5er
Colonel
 
Cab5er's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 E90 M3 & 07 TL
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Fremont, Hainan

Posts: 2,338
iTrader: (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b man View Post
it is... go to tire rack.com and punch in 09 M3 with 18 in orignal tire setup.. Michelins....
they are 245/40 and 265/40 if stock You think their going to give you a stock setup that'll rub?
__________________

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Cab5er is offline   China
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 02:29 AM   #15
b man
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: m3 convertable
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LI.NY

Posts: 30
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab5er View Post
they are 245/40 and 265/40 if stock You think their going to give you a stock setup that'll rub?
lol... $300 and $315... not 300 and 315 width..... that should clear it up... sorry i left out the $$$... i see how that could be confusing... =))
b man is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 05:33 AM   #16
MrHarris
yodog
 
MrHarris's Avatar
 
Drives: '86 Corolla
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Diamond Bar, Ca

Posts: 5,035
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to MrHarris
I just sold my 19's with brand new tires for 1800. I highly doubt anyone will pay that much for the 18's but good luck.
__________________

2009 E92 M3 | Alpine White | Black Extended | Advan RS | Turner Test Pipes | Dinan Axle-Back | OETuning | Eibach Springs | UUC SSK | VRS Front Lip | VRS Type I Diffuser | Matte Black | RPi Scoops | MS Filter | Yokohama AD08 | F1 Pinnacle
Special Thanks: Gintani | OETuning | eAs
MrHarris is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 07:29 AM   #17
boostedtwin
Sheriff
 
boostedtwin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 1M // 2008 GT3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Brazil/Miami

Posts: 1,457
iTrader: (10)

Garage List
07 335i  [0.00]
07 335i  [0.00]
I think your 18"s need to go for at least $200 less than 19" stocks. I sold my 19"s for $2k shipped. $1800 shipped should a fair price value to market conditions. you won't sell for that price here in this site, maybe try ebay for your asking price. Just an honest opinion. Good luck none of the less.
__________________
2012 1M / TechTec Custom Map Tune / AA FMIC / Agency Power Charge Pipe & BOV / Agency Power Downpipes & Mid Pipe / Custom Race Open Exhaust / Clutchmasters FX300 Racing Clutch / AFE Dual Intake System / H&R Spacers / CDV Delete / Black Grills / CF Performance Spoiler & Mirrors / Sprint Booster / Feuer Orange Calipers
boostedtwin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 10:08 AM   #18
monsta
Brigadier General
 
monsta's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

Posts: 3,591
iTrader: (2)

a guy just sold (basically gave away) his 18's for $890 w/ out TPMS, obviously that was way below what others are asking....good luck w/ sale I'm looking for 18's but not at that price, good luck w/ sale
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
monsta is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #19
Nucking Futs!
Major
 
Nucking Futs!'s Avatar
 
Drives: nucking futs!
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: All over Dallas!

Posts: 1,404
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
a guy just sold (basically gave away) his 18's for $890 w/ out TPMS, obviously that was way below what others are asking....good luck w/ sale I'm looking for 18's but not at that price, good luck w/ sale
That was just for the wheels with no tires. Still a good deal regardless for $890 + shipping.
__________________
- Jimmy
Nucking Futs! is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #20
mapezzul
Special Agent
 
mapezzul's Avatar
 
Drives: Depends on the day!
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bavaria

Posts: 1,736
iTrader: (1)

I am in the NY metro area and looking for a set as well but not for more than $1800 with me picking them up. I don't "need" them but would like a set of rims for next winter and swap the tires for when I burn through the current set....

If you decide to lower the price please PM, if not best of luck with the sale
mapezzul is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #21
d_dot
4 * General
 
d_dot's Avatar
 
Drives: F12 M6,Audi R8 Lambo Gallardo
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Tri-State

Posts: 643
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to d_dot
lmao at 2500$
__________________
Nissan GT-R (Sold) E92 M3 + 335 (sold) F10 535 (sold) When Driving Nice Whips It Helps To Have Nice Kix!
d_dot is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #22
CSWM3
Banned
 
Drives: White on black E92 coupe
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midtown Manhattan

Posts: 458
iTrader: (0)

your price is fair OP, basically brand new wheels at 50% discount....I have seem people here selling 18s for 1900+ only when they are as good as new....so dont give in to lowballers and these ridiculous posters....
CSWM3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST