BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

ESS Tuning

02-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
shiblanor
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Drives: 09 e92 M3 JetBlk DCT

SuperSprint exhausts? Anyone?

SuperSprint has been making exhausts for quite a while and defintely sells a setup for the e9X/M...in fact there might be two. But seems like no word of mouth on them. Anyone own one or have any experiences with them on an M3? What gives..no love for SS?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

We've been a SuperSprint dealer for quite some time now and can vouch for them. You are correct, SuperSprint does have a system for the E92, a quick simple search will pull up threads from before.

We have a SuperSprint Street Quad System here in the office that we're letting go for a low discounted price. No more 4-6 week wait for this amazing exhaust!

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Supersprint/SS%20quad.jpg[/IMG]

Made from 100% stainless, the steel street muffler with 4 round tips for the BMW E92 M3 maximizes airflow with its no chamber design. Quality and performance is never an issue with SuperSprint. They have a 3 year unlimited mile warranty from date of purchase. Supersprint ensures quality fitment every time, due to its flanges and hangers that are O.E quality or better.

Benefits
  • Increased performance horsepower and torque gain
  • Quality product made of 100% 305 Stainless steel
  • An amazing 3 year unlimited mile warranty
  • Great deep tone
  • Maximized airflow, due to its no chamber design
  • Superior fitment

Feel free to drop me a PM or give me a call here at 714.582.3330 if you have any questions what so ever.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

I had the Supersprint Sport mufflers not the street ones pictured above. Build quality of them was top notch and they were full bolt on with connecting pipes. Sound was good too. But for me it was too much drone at low RPM. Very heavy bass tone from them also. In my opinion the car lost some of its class with them on. I felt like some kid driving a race car around. Which can be fun for sure, but not really my style anymore.