BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-09-2009, 11:38 AM   #155
JB335
Banned

Drives: 335is

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbo5 View Post
OH Jesus! You better have lots of money for a long time cause that girl ^ up there is HIGH Maintenance for sure. We have a Winner
Haha. To be honest man she's really not that high maintenance. She has nice things but she's really independent. Don't get me wrong I try to spoil my girl when I can. But she doesn't look for hand outs, know what I mean?

When we first met she said, "I really just like sitting around the house in a tank top and shorts and play Madden or rent some movies and relax." It was at that moment... that i knew, she's the one.

One more for you perv's! This was supposed to be for my eyes only

JB335 is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #156
ElBolo
Drink socially?

Drives: E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB335 View Post
Haha. To be honest man she's really not that high maintenance. She has nice things but she's really independent. Don't get me wrong I try to spoil my girl when I can. But she doesn't look for hand outs, know what I mean?

When we first met she said, "I really just like sitting around the house in a tank top and shorts and play Madden or rent some movies and relax." It was at that moment... that i knew, she's the one.

Thx you just made my day. How can't you like someone like that? That a girl that's just chill here in Cali is priceless.. With all the bling bling n things to do you gotta love being able to relax being around her.. Where did you find her if I may ask?
ElBolo is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #157
pdjafari
Colonel

Drives: Axe Murderer with headlights

the fact guys post up scantily clad pics of their gf's or their fiance tells me alot about their character!!

Either its a way to brag to other ppl on the internet about who they date, or that they must like sharing her in the sack!!

52% divorce rate FTL!!
      01-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #158
JB335
Banned

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post
the fact guys post up scantily clad pics of their gf's or their fiance tells me alot about their character!!

Either its a way to brag to other ppl on the internet about who they date, or that they must like sharing her in the sack!!

52% divorce rate FTL!!
'eh. It's in our nature to be proud of the things we have in our life.

Check out my rims!

Check out my new house!

Check out my boat!

There's no harm in sharing some goods with guys that will 99.99% never meet my girl. I do walk around outside of my house with her. Maybe I shouldn't do that either cause guys like you will see her and get offended. Maybe we should all lock our women in tight little boxes so the rest of the world is ridden of perverse thoughts.

It's all in good fun man. kick back and chill
      01-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #159
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist

Drives: E46 M3 CS

Garage List
Big old titties. Wonder who else she has sent that too.
      01-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #160
JB335
Banned

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [3.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Big old titties. Wonder who else she has sent that too.
lol damnn, you burned me there.

Considering she took the pic with my cell phone i can't think of anyone else
      01-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #161
StrifeM3
Colonel

Drives: 2013 MCB E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to StrifeM3
Quote:

52% divorce rate FTL!!

STOP DRINKING THE HATORADE, the fact your sitting here and spreading some hate tells me about your character...

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1000 View Post
After buying the M, I now consider oil companies drug dealers.
StrifeM3 is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #162
Jred22
Meat Puppet

Drives: 07 Jet Black 335i e92

Garage List
HOT DOLLA!!!
Jred22 is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 12:51 PM   #163
Cloud9blue
Major

Drives: avoiding the potholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Marbled View Post
AlpineCloud9:

You get to live in Chicago AND Vancouver? Wow, dream come true. I love the left coast but Chicago.......man.

7 trips including 1 to see the Hawks circa Roenick, Cheli, Eddie in the old Stadium and 1 to see the second to last game in Comisky Park. And the food? And the clubs?

And now you're flat out stylin' with a very nice combo '09 E92?

I flat out envy you. Live the good life.
lol, thanks man.
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic Slip-on / Ohlins
Cloud9blue is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #164
pdjafari
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife 335I 2008 View Post
STOP DRINKING THE HATORADE, the fact your sitting here and spreading some hate tells me about your character...
hatorade? Please How was I spreading any hate? The fact you spring up and foam at the mouth from internet pics of somebody else's woman tells me even more about your character

Im getting married in 4 months, but I've never felt the need to show scantily clad pics of her online nor anywhere else. It's just a different level of respect for a person you supposedly want to spend the rest of your life with. The amount of respect I have for my girl would prevent me from posting half naked pics of her online.

Im chill and understand its all in good fun. I guess its one thing to post pics of your GF scantily clad, but your fiance is another.

Anyways carry on...
      01-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #165
Chico
Captain

Drives: 2014 F30 335i M Perf. Edition

thanks for the pics dude...very much appreciated. any sisters?...hook a brother up!!!!
      01-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #166
JB335
Banned

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [3.80]
Quote:
hatorade? Please How was I spreading any hate? The fact you spring up and foam at the mouth from internet pics of somebody else's woman tells me even more about your character

Im getting married in 4 months, but I've never felt the need to show scantily clad pics of her online nor anywhere else. It's just a different level of respect for a person you supposedly want to spend the rest of your life with.

Im chill and understand its all in good fun. I guess its one thing to post pics of your GF scantily clad, but your fiance is another.
I respect you opinion man. I can't think of one person who wouldn't.

You're a better man than I am and you're girl should be grateful. I see you're point and I've been on this site for years without posting any pics. I just figured fuck it, it's all in good fun. If people are offended I'll remove them.
      01-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #167
StrifeM3
Colonel

Drives: 2013 MCB E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to StrifeM3
Quote:
hatorade? Please How was I spreading any hate?

Im getting married in 4 months, but I've never felt the need to show scantily clad pics of her online nor anywhere else. It's just a different level of respect for a person you supposedly want to spend the rest of your life with.

Look at what you wrote . He was proud to show a pic of his fiance and some of other members wanted to see more, nothing wrong with that. Oh yea things have changed, it is not the 80's or 90's anymore. There nothing wrong of showing pics of your fiance, and it seems he is proud to show pics which you should be of your fiance or girlfriend. You might be a little more conservative then others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1000 View Post
After buying the M, I now consider oil companies drug dealers.
StrifeM3 is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #168
khuuster
Hella Nor*Cal Vinyl

Drives: 2007 328 e92 Coupe Jet Black

Send a message via AIM to khuuster Send a message via Yahoo to khuuster
motorboart brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrrr
khuuster is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #169
pdjafari
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife 335I 2008 View Post
Look at what you wrote . He was proud to show a pic of his fiance and some of other members wanted to see more, nothing wrong with that. Oh yea things have changed, it is not the 80's or 90's anymore. There nothing wrong of showing pics of your fiance, and it seems he is proud to show pics which you should be of your fiance or girlfriend. You might be a little more conservative then others...
Perhaps thats what it is, but its by no means hate.
      01-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #170
runthis
Lieutenant

Drives: F82

Send a message via AIM to runthis
Quote:

52% divorce rate FTL!!
Hi Hata

2009 E92 335xi - SOLD
runthis is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #171
ElBolo
Drink socially?

Drives: E92 M3 6MT

I've always thought that if you're willing to date somebody with stunning looks you also have to understand that it's not meant to be hidden and you should feel comfortable enough with others watching it's beauty, besides maybe you feel comfortable enough on the forum to share your pride right? Shit this place is for some like brotherhood. Enjoy your pretty fiancÚ n let others hide their own fears.
ElBolo is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #172
pdjafari
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBolo View Post
I've always thought that if you're willing to date somebody with stunning looks you also have to understand that it's not meant to be hidden and you should feel comfortable enough with others watching it's beauty, besides maybe you feel comfortable enough on the forum to share your pride right? Shit this place is for some like brotherhood. Enjoy your pretty fiancÚ n let others hide their own fears.
I agree, the only problem is I never said anything about posting normal pics. I specifically was talking about scantily clad pics as there's a big difference. I wouldn't hesitate to post pictures of my fiance, however I'd never post one of her pictures where she was half naked or a picture which she had specifically stated was for my viewing pleasure only.

Anyways sorry for the thread jack, you guys can go back to enjoying MOAR pics
      01-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #173
Frank2808
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 335is

If my girl was that hot I'd have those pics tattooed on my forehead so everyone could see how hot she is.

They just don't make em like that in Ohio.
      01-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #174
JB335
Banned

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [3.80]
Heh that's true. I have some dorky ass friends who joined a band and they became pimps overnight. Rock star status.
      01-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #175
runthis
Lieutenant

Drives: F82

Send a message via AIM to runthis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank2808 View Post
:

They just don't make em like that in Ohio.

2009 E92 335xi - SOLD
runthis is offline   United_States
      01-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #176
tommay248
1N'dONE

Drives: N54 135i / VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB335 View Post

I guess i am too late, the pic was removed by photobucket damn!