BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
INDustry distribution
View Poll Results: Which team will lose thier first playoff game?
Atlanta Falcons 10 18.52%
Baltimore Ravens 4 7.41%
Miami Dolphins 16 29.63%
Philadelphia Eagles 6 11.11%
Broncos/Chargers (Who Cares) 8 14.81%
Minnesota Vikings 6 11.11%
Arizoa Cardinals 18 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-29-2008, 11:11 PM   #23
huchung
Second Lieutenant
 
huchung's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 249
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to huchung
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
This years Colts aren't favored to win the Superbowl...
cuz they're going to lose this weekend to the bolts....it'll be 4-1 in the last 3 years after saturday's victory! Peyton is still having nightmares about Crime Time (CRO)!
__________________
What did the five fingers say to the face?

COOOOOLD BLOODED!
huchung is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 12:18 AM   #24
BMWE90
Major
 
BMWE90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,153
iTrader: (1)

To chargers fans,

Do you guys remember that time when the Colts beat the Chargers 41-24?
BMWE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 12:37 AM   #25
ybbiz34
Moderator
 
ybbiz34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,556
iTrader: (1)

The Chargers matchup scares me, as they do play us (Colts) very well.

But right now, Peyton Manning is looking pretty damn good, and the Colts will be VERY healthy for this game. Finally.
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
ybbiz34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 04:33 AM   #26
huchung
Second Lieutenant
 
huchung's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 249
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to huchung
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
To chargers fans,

Do you guys remember that time when the Colts beat the Chargers 41-24?
To colts fan,

Do you guys remember what happen last time we played at the rca dome last year? Or even Crime Time picking off peyton 3x during last year's game. My memory only goes back 2 years, so to answer your question : No.
__________________
What did the five fingers say to the face?

COOOOOLD BLOODED!
huchung is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 11:12 AM   #27
ybbiz34
Moderator
 
ybbiz34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,556
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huchung View Post
To colts fan,

Do you guys remember what happen last time we played at the rca dome last year? Or even Crime Time picking off peyton 3x during last year's game. My memory only goes back 2 years, so to answer your question : No.
Cromartie has been a ghost this year. I thought he was on IR until I saw him on the field in the Broncos game. Does he even have a pick this year? Maybe two picks, compared to his 10 last year.
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
ybbiz34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #28
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
 
kabalm18's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: My House

Posts: 613
iTrader: (0)

I will agree that the Chargers play the Colts tought because of their 3-4 defense but the Chargers current defense is a shadow of what it once was. The Colts are the hottest team in football right now but you will see that this Saturday. I won't even bring up the fact that the Chargers didn't beat a team that is currently in the playoffs all year! I see a big day from Freeney and Mathis....Phillip Rivers will be on his back all day long!
kabalm18 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 12:30 PM   #29
Ender514
General
 
Ender514's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philly

Posts: 21,002
iTrader: (0)

the vikings
Ender514 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 12:59 PM   #30
stimpy
Colonel
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Phoenix AZ

Posts: 2,112
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
I will agree that the Chargers play the Colts tought because of their 3-4 defense but the Chargers current defense is a shadow of what it once was. The Colts are the hottest team in football right now but you will see that this Saturday. I won't even bring up the fact that the Chargers didn't beat a team that is currently in the playoffs all year! I see a big day from Freeney and Mathis....Phillip Rivers will be on his back all day long!
Colts..the hottest team in football? are you kidding me? Forehead is winning games by the skin of his teeth. I fully expect the Chargers to hand them their ass.
________
drug test
________
Honda Battle of the Bands
________
Og kush marijuana strain

Last edited by stimpy; 02-18-2011 at 05:49 AM.
stimpy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #31
JOSG328I
First Lieutenant
 
JOSG328I's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 328I Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntington Beach

Posts: 377
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328I  [0.00]
Go Packers!!

Oh shit this a playoff thread, I guess it helps if your team makes it.

But then again how bout that Brett Favre!
JOSG328I is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 01:18 PM   #32
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
 
kabalm18's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: My House

Posts: 613
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
Colts..the hottest team in football? are you kidding me? Forehead is winning games by the skin of his teeth. I fully expect the Chargers to hand them their ass.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
kabalm18 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 01:38 PM   #33
josephr25
Major
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,458
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
To chargers fans,

Do you guys remember that time when the Colts beat the Chargers 41-24?
No.

I remember the Chargers kicking them out of the playoffs and narrowly beating them at Qualcomm last year, to the relief of so-called Chargers fans last year (all the booing made me sick). I also remember the Chargers ending their undefeated season a few years ago.
josephr25 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #34
josephr25
Major
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,458
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
I will agree that the Chargers play the Colts tought because of their 3-4 defense but the Chargers current defense is a shadow of what it once was. The Colts are the hottest team in football right now but you will see that this Saturday. I won't even bring up the fact that the Chargers didn't beat a team that is currently in the playoffs all year! I see a big day from Freeney and Mathis....Phillip Rivers will be on his back all day long!
Weren't those teams the Chargers played before Ron Rivera came in? And they were all very close games.
josephr25 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 01:47 PM   #35
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
 
kabalm18's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: My House

Posts: 613
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfer View Post
No.

I remember the Chargers kicking them out of the playoffs and narrowly beating them at Qualcomm last year, to the relief of so-called Chargers fans last year (all the booing made me sick). I also remember the Chargers ending their undefeated season a few years ago.
Is that the game where Manning threw 6 picks? I hated that game!
kabalm18 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 03:00 PM   #36
josephr25
Major
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,458
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
Is that the game where Manning threw 6 picks? I hated that game!
I think around 5 or 6; most in his career at that time. I didn't watch that game.

The stupid thing was the fans were booing the Chargers (or Norv Turner) for the fact that the game was very close. We have the worst fans in the nation.
josephr25 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 04:18 PM   #37
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
 
kabalm18's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: My House

Posts: 613
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfer View Post
I think around 5 or 6; most in his career at that time. I didn't watch that game.

The stupid thing was the fans were booing the Chargers (or Norv Turner) for the fact that the game was very close. We have the worst fans in the nation.
He threw 6...3 went to Cromartie!!! I would have been pissed to but I don't know if I would have booed though!
kabalm18 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 05:05 PM   #38
ybbiz34
Moderator
 
ybbiz34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,556
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
Colts..the hottest team in football? are you kidding me? Forehead is winning games by the skin of his teeth. I fully expect the Chargers to hand them their ass.
I am glad that the Colts have played and beaten good teams, by whatever score, such as the Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, Titans, etc. The Chargers, while they do worry me because they have gotten better as the season has progressed, made it into the playoffs without a winning record.

The Chargers should not be given home-field advantage for winning the laughable AFC west, without a winning record. W/L records should be the determing factor for home-field advantage, IMHO.
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
ybbiz34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 05:09 PM   #39
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
 
kabalm18's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: My House

Posts: 613
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
I am glad that the Colts have played and beaten good teams, by whatever score, such as the Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, Titans, etc. The Chargers, while they do worry me because they have gotten better as the season has progressed, made it into the playoffs without a winning record.

The Chargers should not be given home-field advantage for winning the laughable AFC west, without a winning record. W/L records should be the determing factor for home-field advantage, IMHO.

ybbiz, Check this out. It's the Colts fan forum. Great info here!

http://forum.colts.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
kabalm18 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 06:43 PM   #40
huchung
Second Lieutenant
 
huchung's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 249
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to huchung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfer View Post
No.

I remember the Chargers kicking them out of the playoffs and narrowly beating them at Qualcomm last year, to the relief of so-called Chargers fans last year (all the booing made me sick). I also remember the Chargers ending their undefeated season a few years ago.
It wasnt the chargers they were booing, its norv. There are websites and petitions aimed at getting Norv fired. Norv and Ted Contrell, but TC was canned earlier in the season, so just Norv. We dont agree with putting the ball in gee-whiz Rivers hand. We like the marty-ball. Give it to LT, create some openings, and let him do what he does. Hopefully, he'll get 30 carries against a small colts D.

As for Crime Time not getting his ints/being a liability? He was hurt half the season, but dont worry, he's healthy now. I sure hope Peyton throws it his way!
__________________
What did the five fingers say to the face?

COOOOOLD BLOODED!
huchung is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 06:50 PM   #41
Dillusion
is ross
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: South Fl

Posts: 191
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Dillusion
Wow mad dolphins haters
__________________
Dillusion is offline   France
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 09:21 PM   #42
CheshireCat
New Member
 
Drives: 1969 Datsun
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: up, down and all around

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

Im picking the Dolphins to upset the Ravens. Baltimore's defense is great while Miami's is good, but if both defenses play lights-out I would take my chances w/Chad Pennington and Miami's offense (which is very underrated) to top Baltimore.
CheshireCat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 09:23 PM   #43
josephr25
Major
 
Drives: 2008 E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,458
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by huchung View Post
It wasnt the chargers they were booing, its norv. There are websites and petitions aimed at getting Norv fired. Norv and Ted Contrell, but TC was canned earlier in the season, so just Norv. We dont agree with putting the ball in gee-whiz Rivers hand. We like the marty-ball. Give it to LT, create some openings, and let him do what he does. Hopefully, he'll get 30 carries against a small colts D.

As for Crime Time not getting his ints/being a liability? He was hurt half the season, but dont worry, he's healthy now. I sure hope Peyton throws it his way!
I stuck w/ Norv the whole time. This town is a wash when it comes to team support. He took us further than Marty (whom I like) despite not having as spectacular as a record. Even Rivers said last year they were playing much harder under Norv, because they expected to go to the playoffs in 2006.

LT has looked good the lat couple of games but I wonder if that is down to playing unspectacular teams or him getting his game back.

Anyway, we'll find out Saturday night
josephr25 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-30-2008, 09:25 PM   #44
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
 
kabalm18's Avatar
 
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi
Join Date: May 2008
Location: My House

Posts: 613
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfer View Post
I stuck w/ Norv the whole time. This town is a wash when it comes to team support. He took us further than Marty (whom I like) despite not having as spectacular as a record. Even Rivers said last year they were playing much harder under Norv, because they expected to go to the playoffs in 2006.

LT has looked good the lat couple of games but I wonder if that is down to playing unspectacular teams or him getting his game back.

Anyway, we'll find out Saturday night
LT might not be 100%. Stupid groin injury.
kabalm18 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST