BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

European Auto Source

12-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
nlakind
Colonel

Drives: 300 SRT8 | E36 M3

Send a message via AIM to nlakind
Jan. 17th So-Cal Dyno Day- Meet #2

Mote & I held a very successful “so-cal meet & cruise” in December & have decided to hold a meet once a month. Each month will be something different & a new location. It gives us the chance to meet fellow enthusiasts all over southern California & have fun at the same time! For our 2nd meet we’ve decided to host a dyno day!

The Dyno Day has officially been booked for January 17th 2009.
This dyno day is open to everybody, TUNERS WELCOME!

Everybody will get 3 dyno pulls no matter what. At the last dyno day @ AMS the operator got tired & decided that 2 pulls would be sufficient, I wasn't too happy about this as I'm sure others weren't as well.

The dyno is a "Dyno Jet" & is both RWD & AWD compatible, so if there are any guys with XI's it would be great to have you out to see what numbers you're putting down!

Price:
$60 - RWD
$70 - AWD

The shop is asking for a deposit of $20 to guarantee a spot. You make the $20 Paypal transaction then pay the remaining $40 or $50 the day of the dyno runs.
Please PM me for the Paypal address.

There will be a 15 car max, but we will take names of people beyond 15(no deposit required) & you can show up the day of the dyno and if people flake or we have extra time, you'll get your car dynoed for the same $60 or $70 total.

We will BBQ for lunch, don’t feel obligated but if you want to help me out, please bring anything you can! We can also start a separate food list if ppl are interested.

Time:
1st dyno run at 9AM.
Last run at 5PM if all goes according to schedule.

Shop:
Yimi Sport Tuning
26524 Ruether Ave, Unit #510
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
http://www.yimisport.com/

PM me for my contact info:
nlakind is offline   United_States