BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GTB Performance

09-28-2008, 01:29 AM   #45
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor

Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddy View Post
Last I checked Iran hasnt done anything to provoke us into doing anything. We do what we want when we want. Our leadership is the one who is agressively trying to make a case out of nothing. Notice how nothing has really happened on an international level? Its because we are laying it on really thick and the world knows it. The sad part is you actually believe what CNN tells you and think this is the world against Iran. Its actually the US+Israel+UK(sort of) with the rest of the EU playing a two faced game with us and Iran. Noone else gives a flying fuck. We have no more international leverage to get the things we need to get done on because we have been picking fights we don't need to pick and burning bridges left and right. Meanwhile Russia and China and laughing their asses to the bank while Europe continues to solidify itself. I remeber what it meant to be an American when president Reagan and Clinton were in office, those were proud times. This is NOT.

As for calling me an America hater, thanks. The overuse of that term makes it completly meaningless and you just painted yourself as a right wing Bush nutjob. Congrats You are still living in 2004 where slogans like that still worked. And yea for the record, I am proud of myself for having a basic understand of the world and knowing that Iran wasn't part of as you said: "911, suicide bombings, decapitating innocent people and taping it, etc, etc" and that there really isn't a correlation between those things and nuclear weapons as you claim. Because guess what we have nukes and we didn't do 9/11, suicide bombing or decapitations.
Seriously kid, are you stoned tonight? I mean you're starting to read far too much between the lines and are making some pretty sensationalistic claims about people you don't even know.
      09-28-2008, 01:31 AM   #46
toddy
Enlisted Member

Drives: E90 M3 someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
Seriously kid, are you stoned tonight? I mean you're starting to read far too much between the lines and are making some pretty sensationalistic claims about people you don't even know.
Such as?
      09-28-2008, 01:44 AM   #47
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor

Drives: Fast

Quote:
Its obvious you love Israel and all, but its about time you stop dragging my country into your petty fight. Stand up for yourself.
Quote:
Well if you aren't a racist then you are extremly uneducated then because you link car bombs in the middle east to Iran...
Quote:
The sad part is you actually believe what CNN tells you and think this is the world against Iran.
Quote:
The overuse of that term makes it completly meaningless and you just painted yourself as a right wing Bush nutjob.
Quote:
Sorry but I had to call you out for lieing on the forum. Either you're very highly uneducated, a racist or a liar.
All these accusations and you have no idea who you are talking to. You're the biggest hypocrite of all. Why don't you practice what you preach and have some tolerance for people, or does being behind a keyboard make you an big tough strong e-thug?

Anyway I'm done with you little troll, now run along and find some other little trolls to play with.

DNFTT
      09-28-2008, 02:02 AM   #48
toddy
Enlisted Member

Drives: E90 M3 someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
All these accusations and you have no idea who you are talking to. You're the biggest hypocrite of all. Why don't you practice what you preach and have some tolerance for people, or does being behind a keyboard make you an big tough strong e-thug?

Anyway I'm done with you little troll, now run along and find some other little trolls to play with.

DNFTT
Aww don't get your panties in a bunch and come back and play. I didn't know you would be such a sore looser at a debate. You can't mount anything close to a reasonable response to me and so you just run away.....

BTW, I never preached tolerance towards anyone. I think your brain interpreted my anti Iran war posts as me being a bleeding heart liberal which goes to show you are very much brainwashed.

Well i'm sorry you got offended but seriously you should get used to it. Most people aren't buying your brand of racist neo-con inspired politics anymore.