BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-06-2008, 10:49 PM   #89
Toomstone
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
356
Posts

Drives: Jet Black 328i coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: CA

iTrader: (1)

To E90im...

Please please move to Canada because i do not want someone here voting for a socialist. There are plenty of socialist countries out there. Go there if you like it... but don't sit here and push this country into socialism.

Sure hope you aren't benefiting from the greatness of capitalism.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2008, 11:16 PM   #90
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
208
Rep
4,758
Posts

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
I have to agree with you, unfortunately they will. over and over again... just like they did twice before


Jon Stewart has a good one over here:
I watched it 3 times and still laughing!

http://www.theinformationparadox.com...s-mccains.html
The McCain = Bush part was pretty funny. After that it was stupid.
__________________
2007 BMW 335i E92, Montego Blue on Cream Beige, MT, ZSP, ZPP, CA, PDC, CWP and Style 188 for winter

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2008, 07:41 AM   #91
dr335is
Major General
63
Rep
5,058
Posts

Drives: F30
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomstone View Post
To E90im...

Please please move to Canada because i do not want someone here voting for a socialist. There are plenty of socialist countries out there. Go there if you like it... but don't sit here and push this country into socialism.

Sure hope you aren't benefiting from the greatness of capitalism.
WOW, I guess you are allowed to vote...sad, very sad...
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2008, 04:02 PM   #92
ChrisFastM3
Captain
ChrisFastM3's Avatar
30
Rep
676
Posts

Drives: E46 M3 vert w/ LOTS of mods
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
They are incredibly confident and utterly incompetent. A fatal mix.

Sarah McBitch will rip apart Joe “the Helmet” Biden in debates.

She just strikes me as “do whatever it takes.”

Oh, well, such is life….there’s always Canada…
1 Dumb
2 Personal attack
3 Personal attack
4. Please move to Canada

This person summed up exactly how many Americans vote. "I don't like his hair cut so I'm voting for so & so"

Please educate yourself & come back with something to really debate....... Countless lives we're lost so you can vote. Please make it an educated one.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 09:46 PM   #93
Grizzles
First Lieutenant
Grizzles's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
377
Posts

Drives: 2011 550XI MSPORT
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NNJ

iTrader: (0)

when McCain starts touring without Palin then his #s will drop. its like Charlie MCarthy and Edgar Bergen.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #94
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
203
Rep
3,390
Posts

Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFastM3 View Post
1 Dumb
2 Personal attack
3 Personal attack
4. Please move to Canada

This person summed up exactly how many Americans vote. "I don't like his hair cut so I'm voting for so & so"

Please educate yourself & come back with something to really debate....... Countless lives we're lost so you can vote. Please make it an educated one.
I just don’t feel that overambitious religious fundamentalist should hold office.
Nothing to do with her looks or gender. She’s a MILF for crying out loud.

She was brought to the ticket to energize right wing neocons that were unsure about McOld.

Her views of the world are driven by a fantasy book and Machiavellian ambition.
__________________
f80 ordered f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 12:11 AM   #95
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
203
Rep
3,390
Posts

Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomstone View Post
To E90im...

Please please move to Canada because i do not want someone here voting for a socialist. There are plenty of socialist countries out there. Go there if you like it... but don't sit here and push this country into socialism.

Sure hope you aren't benefiting from the greatness of capitalism.
To you...

I might just do that. Thanks for the input, my right wing neocon cold war paranoid fellow American.

Oh, I forgot, I'll stick around until 11/4
__________________
f80 ordered f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #96
solefald
Nigerian Prince
solefald's Avatar
Vatican City State
91
Rep
2,171
Posts

Drives: '11 F25
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Apparently Republicans got dibs on "lipstick on a pig" phrase.
I guess they should file a copyright infringement suite. What a bunch of tools


http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/...rss_topstories
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #97
ATG
Major
ATG's Avatar
Cuba
24
Rep
1,058
Posts

Drives: f30 328 xdrive, e90 335i gone
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Eastside

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I'm not sure what the American People will say, but the operation Lipstick on the Pig was very smart IMO.

Pittbulls get angry easily.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 05:47 PM   #98
ChrisFastM3
Captain
ChrisFastM3's Avatar
30
Rep
676
Posts

Drives: E46 M3 vert w/ LOTS of mods
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
I just don’t feel that overambitious religious fundamentalist should hold office.
Nothing to do with her looks or gender. She’s a MILF for crying out loud.

She was brought to the ticket to energize right wing neocons that were unsure about McOld.

Her views of the world are driven by a fantasy book and Machiavellian ambition.
Once again, lets talk policies. They both have VERY different opinions. I for one whole heartedly believe Mr. Obama is a socialist & as an American I can't vote for him. Check out my thread "Obama Facts & My Opinions"
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #99
bolinp78
G35 convertee
bolinp78's Avatar
27
Rep
1,007
Posts

Drives: 2008 335i (AW)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFastM3 View Post
I for one whole heartedly believe Mr. Obama is a socialist

That is because his policies promote socialism in one form or another.

This is why many people call him "scary" because of what he could do to the country in this regard.





*Flamesuit on for incoming flames about what George Bush has done to the country in the last 8 years*
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #100
Toomstone
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
356
Posts

Drives: Jet Black 328i coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
To you...

I might just do that. Thanks for the input, my right wing neocon cold war paranoid fellow American.

Oh, I forgot, I'll stick around until 11/4
Im just really lost why you would want to live here. You push for socialism in a capitalist country? It only makes sense for you to move because then you don't have to wait for socialism to come on slowly. You can move and instantly have socialism in many countries. Why wait?
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #101
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
208
Rep
4,758
Posts

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
That is because his policies promote socialism in one form or another.

This is why many people call him "scary" because of what he could do to the country in this regard.
Scary Barry.
__________________
2007 BMW 335i E92, Montego Blue on Cream Beige, MT, ZSP, ZPP, CA, PDC, CWP and Style 188 for winter

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #102
ATG
Major
ATG's Avatar
Cuba
24
Rep
1,058
Posts

Drives: f30 328 xdrive, e90 335i gone
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Eastside

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post

This is why many people call him "scary" because of what he could do to the country in this regard.





*Flamesuit on for incoming flames about what George Bush has done to the country in the last 8 years*

Poor scared people. Oh yeah, Obama has the full capacity of turning the country into North Korea within 4 years.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #103
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
203
Rep
3,390
Posts

Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomstone View Post
Im just really lost why you would want to live here. You push for socialism in a capitalist country? It only makes sense for you to move because then you don't have to wait for socialism to come on slowly. You can move and instantly have socialism in many countries. Why wait?

When did I push for socialism? Are you posting drunk?

You use word "socialism" as many times per post as ganeil uses dangerous.
__________________
f80 ordered f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #104
Toomstone
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
356
Posts

Drives: Jet Black 328i coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
When did I push for socialism? Are you posting drunk?

You use word "socialism" as many times per post as ganeil uses dangerous.
Obama= Socialism. If you vote for him... you are voting for socialism.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #105
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
203
Rep
3,390
Posts

Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomstone View Post
Obama= Socialism. If you vote for him... you are voting for socialism.
McCain = Old.

Old people wear diapers.

Dipers collect crap.

McCain = full of s&*t.


Nananananana, I proved it!!!

Typical Rove quick black and white generalizations. Simple, dumbed down and full of fear.

I am going to vote against McBush, and that involves voting for the other dude.
__________________
f80 ordered f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST