BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
 
Race Precision Motorsport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-13-2008, 05:51 AM   #1
Vudoo4u2
Night Sh1ft
 
Vudoo4u2's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: It's bobsled time

Posts: 2,797
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to Vudoo4u2
Morr Vs8 GB thread closed again?

I'm pretty confident its just a vender fee issue and theres nothing to worry about (as the same thing occured last month on the same day)

but just FYI
__________________
Canon 14 F2.8 L II : Canon 50 F1.2 L : Canon 24-70 F2.8 L : Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS/L : Canon 5D Mark II : B+W Filters : Photo Whore

Last edited by Vudoo4u2; 08-13-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Vudoo4u2 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 07:25 AM   #2
MORRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
MORRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMWs
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 1,601
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to MORRWheels
It`ll be up in a few hours.

Carlos
MORRWheels is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 07:46 AM   #3
sparkyg
Brigadier General
 
sparkyg's Avatar
 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

Posts: 3,483
iTrader: (5)

Gotta pay yearly not monthly, this makes no sense.

I am sure Morr will be here for a while once all the VS8 dust settles
sparkyg is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 07:56 AM   #4
MORRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
MORRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMWs
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 1,601
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to MORRWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
Gotta pay yearly not monthly, this makes no sense.

I am sure Morr will be here for a while once all the VS8 dust settles
We were just thinking the same thing. We are going to switch to a yearly membership. We are here to stay and this monthly payment issue is getting a bit annoying.

Carlos
MORRWheels is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 08:02 AM   #5
Vudoo4u2
Night Sh1ft
 
Vudoo4u2's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: It's bobsled time

Posts: 2,797
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to Vudoo4u2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRAlloys View Post
We were just thinking the same thing. We are going to switch to a yearly membership. We are here to stay and this monthly payment issue is getting a bit annoying.

Carlos


Good to hear! I think I speak for a lot of members on here when I say we look forward to many fantastic wheel designs in the future

Cheers
__________________
Canon 14 F2.8 L II : Canon 50 F1.2 L : Canon 24-70 F2.8 L : Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS/L : Canon 5D Mark II : B+W Filters : Photo Whore
Vudoo4u2 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 09:48 AM   #6
sparkyg
Brigadier General
 
sparkyg's Avatar
 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

Posts: 3,483
iTrader: (5)

Agree with Voodoo, product great, delivery well hopefully that improves once this prototype run is done.

Carlos, I hope you change the process for the next prototype if you do the VS10's. I realize that it is great to have the cost of proto run put to the purchaser but I think that running this VS8 scenario again for the VS10 will not help the reputation of the company (gross understatement).

My 0.02, your company, your call.
sparkyg is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #7
Monaco Madness
El Gavacho
 
Drives: Uh, something really fast...
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Yep, right there.

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

GB

So, is this where I post my continuing Signature Silver fantasies? Not that I'm a perv or anything...

Oh, and just in case you're monitoring this thread Carlos, is Friday still the day that Signatures will ship?

Thanks,

J
Monaco Madness is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #8
MORRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
MORRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMWs
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 1,601
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to MORRWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco Madness View Post
So, is this where I post my continuing Signature Silver fantasies? Not that I'm a perv or anything...

Oh, and just in case you're monitoring this thread Carlos, is Friday still the day that Signatures will ship?

Thanks,

J
We are still on schedule
MORRWheels is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #9
Vudoo4u2
Night Sh1ft
 
Vudoo4u2's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: It's bobsled time

Posts: 2,797
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.00]
Send a message via AIM to Vudoo4u2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRAlloys View Post
We are still on schedule
<--just went from six to midnight
__________________
Canon 14 F2.8 L II : Canon 50 F1.2 L : Canon 24-70 F2.8 L : Canon 70-200 F2.8 IS/L : Canon 5D Mark II : B+W Filters : Photo Whore
Vudoo4u2 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-13-2008, 07:06 PM   #10
OO---OO
Nekid Bandit
 
OO---OO's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA

Posts: 292
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudoo4u2 View Post
Good to hear! I think I speak for a lot of members on here when I say we look forward to many fantastic wheel designs in the future

Cheers
For sure!
OO---OO is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-14-2008, 11:47 AM   #11
Park2670
General
 
Park2670's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 CX-5
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: UTAH

Posts: 18,103
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyg View Post
Agree with Voodoo, product great, delivery well hopefully that improves once this prototype run is done.

Carlos, I hope you change the process for the next prototype if you do the VS10's. I realize that it is great to have the cost of proto run put to the purchaser but I think that running this VS8 scenario again for the VS10 will not help the reputation of the company (gross understatement).

My 0.02, your company, your call.
The next GB will prove the company.
__________________
Park2670 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-14-2008, 06:41 PM   #12
S4to335
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 95 Audi S6
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 4,377
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Oh..cliff notes..what happened with this groupbuy. I was on the VS7 group buy...so I know about Carlos and the company..just not what has transpired. Any cliff notes available? TIA
__________________

Car is now gone .... :-(
S4to335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST