BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GT Haus

07-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

Dem/GOP groupies, please enter…

I’m wondering what is your thought process!?

You were indoctrinated into being loyal to one of 2 major parties which makes the other one an “enemy”.

Does this somehow make you feel more important? Closer to the emperors table perhaps?

This has proven time and again on this board, when “some people” accused me of being liberal dem just because I critiqued Bush.

Why the need to cheer? Why not be critical of government in general? Wouldn’t that keep them in check and on their toes?

Instead they count on your loyal, biased gullibility to win an election.
It is amazing to me that your enthusiastic support has no bounds. Since 01.20.2001 US has been on a steady decline and GOP groupies are blindly defending their “side”.

“The history will judge”, some say. What constitutes history? 20 years? 50? 100?

The problem is that this view removes any responsibility from people in charge. Are our grandkids going to impeach Dub and piss on his grave in 22 century?

On the other side of the fence, Clinton, a pathological liar, couldn’t do wrong according to dems.

Can’t you be on “OUR SIDE”, and think freely? After all we all are holding our ankles while “THEY” are aiming for penetration.

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
      07-19-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

People are shy to admit to all this -- same as the turn out for the Obama/McCain public poll was much lower than on a non-public (current) one...

And we claim that the biggest pride we have is freedom to vote...