BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

ESS Tuning
View Poll Results: For whom would you vote? Select from party nominees. You may cast one vote only.
Biden, Joseph Robinette (Jr.) (D) 0 0%
Clinton, Hillary Diane Rodham (D) 21 16.03%
Cox, John Herman (R) 0 0%
Dodd, Christopher John (D) 0 0%
Edwards, Johnny Reid (D) 3 2.29%
Giuliani, Rudolph William Louis (R) 9 6.87%
Gravel, Maurice Robert (D) 1 0.76%
Huckabee, Michael Dale (R) 7 5.34%
Hunter, Duncan Lee (R) 0 0%
Kucinich, Dennis John (D) 0 0%
McCain, John Sidney (III)(R) 14 10.69%
Obama, Barack Hussein (D) 50 38.17%
Paul, Ronald Ernest (R) 20 15.27%
Richardson, William Blaine (D) 0 0%
Romney, Willard Mitt (R) 6 4.58%
Tancredo, Thomas Gerard (R) 0 0%
Thompson, Fred Dalton (R) 0 0%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

03-19-2008, 12:58 AM   #353
Jay2998
ninja

Drives: 04 Navigator 00 Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
Of course Obama is not a Muslim. Don't listen to that idiot. The laughable thing is factual information about Obama is so easy to find for anyone who's really interested. I'm providing a good link below which gives A LOT of factual information about Barak Obama.

... But of course, I can't make you read it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh at the link to Wikipedia since it is designed for anyone can edit...isn't that their slogan? But first and foremost Obama is a politician, and everything said and done is thought of as an investment in your future career.
      03-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #354
Jay2998
ninja

Quote:
I'm sure this will come as a shock to you but in America people get to actually choose their religious affiliation. Barak Obama has stated he is a Christian, not a Muslim.

In Barak Obama's own words he states:

"Let's make clear what the facts are: I am a Christian. I have been sworn in with a Bible. I pledge allegiance [to the American flag] and lead the pledge of allegiance sometimes in the United States Senate when I'm presiding."

Here's the link if you care to enlighten yourself with more of the truth for once in your miserable life.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3194740.ece
I couldn't care less what religion he practices, I don't like that he picks and chooses when it's convenient for him to pledge allegiance. He could be a fully practicing muslim and still be a great leader, I just don't like people that appear questionable in their deeds (yes that includes our current president)
      03-19-2008, 01:21 AM   #355
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2998 View Post
I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh at the link to Wikipedia since it is designed for anyone can edit...isn't that their slogan? But first and foremost Obama is a politician, and everything said and done is thought of as an investment in your future career.
FYI

The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability. "Verifiable" in this context means that readers should be able to check that material added to Wikipedia has already been published by a reliable source. Editors should provide a reliable source for quotations and for any material that is challenged or is likely to be challenged, or it may be removed.

Wikipedia:Verifiability is one of Wikipedia's core content policies. The others are Wikipedia:No original research and Wikipedia:Neutral point of view. Jointly, these policies determine the type and quality of material that is acceptable in Wikipedia articles. They should not be interpreted in isolation from one another, and editors should try to familiarize themselves with all three.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
      03-19-2008, 01:24 AM   #356
Jay2998
ninja

Quote:
FYI

The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability. "Verifiable" in this context means that readers should be able to check that material added to Wikipedia has already been published by a reliable source. Editors should provide a reliable source for quotations and for any material that is challenged or is likely to be challenged, or it may be removed.

Wikipedia:Verifiability is one of Wikipedia's core content policies. The others are Wikipedia:No original research and Wikipedia:Neutral point of view. Jointly, these policies determine the type and quality of material that is acceptable in Wikipedia articles. They should not be interpreted in isolation from one another, and editors should try to familiarize themselves with all three.
That's pretty neat, I remember a couple of software programmers in Japan got corner desks for spending all day updating information on some anime in Wikipedia instead working on video games software.
      03-19-2008, 07:11 AM   #357
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
That's pretty neat, I remember a couple of software programmers in Japan got corner desks for spending all day updating information on some anime in Wikipedia instead working on video games software.
You're precious. I'm sure your mom's very proud.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
      03-19-2008, 11:50 AM   #358
E82tt6
Colonel

Drives: '08 Black Saphire Z4 MC

Quote:
I couldn't care less what religion he practices, I don't like that he picks and chooses when it's convenient for him to pledge allegiance. He could be a fully practicing muslim and still be a great leader, I just don't like people that appear questionable in their deeds (yes that includes our current president)
Stop making stuff up.

Or if you aren't, inform yourself.
      03-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #359
lyndon_h
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: e90

Quote:
Simply because I do not blindly believe what was written does not mean I have not read it, but I do admire your hard-headed and accusatory tone. His autobiography was very well written and a great read. I apologize about the bible part, I simply went by NBC's information, but was able to find pictures online, even though you can NOT see the binding or cover, but everyone says it's a bible so I will happily go along with that.

Wasn't he actually SINGING the national athem on that day? Who really cares if he puts his hand over his heart when hearing the national anthem? Time and time again, Obama shows us that he doesn't go with the flow because "everybody else is doing it". But i challenge anyone who says that Obama, Clinton, and McCain dont love America. And before you attempt to assert a similar statement as fact, make sure that all of your deeds surpass theirs. I am willing to bet that they have do more public service in a month than almost anyone of us have done in year. No one devotes their whole life to a cause and subjects their family and friends to turmoil without a severe love of the country.
      05-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #360
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
I voted in the Idaho Primary today.

In the ring for the Repulicans, it was John McCain vs. Ron Paul.
In the ring for the Democrats, it was Hillary Clinton vs. Barack Obama vs. somebody else.

The winner of my vote...

I intended to vote Ron Paul because he was on the ballot. But right there was a blank line for "Write in:". That's who got my vote. Write in: Mike Huckabee.

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
scottwww is offline   United_States
      06-07-2008, 03:58 AM   #361
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to calvino
None of them are worth voting for