BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-29-2008, 11:27 AM   #23
my2008m3
New Member
 
my2008m3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Since we are talking price gouging here.....in BC we pay a 10% PST for cars over 55grand....plus the 5%GST is a total of 15%.

Loaded M3 is over 100 grand.

Fun costs money.
my2008m3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-01-2008, 02:45 PM   #24
bmwpwer
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2015 M4
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)

Yahoo!! My dealer just called me and they admit they made an error. They are returning the $1200 Green Tax fee to me ASAP!! It should never have been charged.
bmwpwer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #25
lebreeze
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 m3 , 2014 991
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: windsor

Posts: 595
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 e92 m3  [0.00]
but did you still have to pay the 1200 gas tax ?? i had too
lebreeze is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #26
bmwpwer
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2015 M4
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posts: 116
iTrader: (0)

Yes. There is an Ontario Gas Tax of $1200 that all Ontario buyers have to pay. It is based on the L/100KM for highway. Anything over 9.5 is subject to $1200 in Ontario and the M3 comes in at 9.7 highway.
bmwpwer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #27
SlammedR8
Brigadier General
 
SlammedR8's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Audi R8 V10 +2013 Audi S4
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 4,936
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to SlammedR8
so how did some people get away with not having to pay this 1000 or 1200 bucks?
SlammedR8 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST