BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

04-05-2008, 02:23 PM   #23
Negotiator
Lieutenant

Drives: 07 GTI

Quote:
I'd have no remorse hanging you after a comment like that.
Freedom of speech, very nice.
Negotiator is offline   Ukraine
      04-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #24
FirstClass
Brigadier General

Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
The other dictator tried it too...that is why I'm here...
But you and similar to you will never learn...unless feel it on your own skin. It is so easy to type it from your cozy room, ain't it, while 80k people lose their jobs monthly, millions lose their homes yearly, dozens of soldiers die every month, hundreds will never walk again, our kids get educated about the crap, you have medical coverage only if you're healthy and that is completely unregulated too, and much, much more...

THAT...is why he needs to hang!

Now, give us a reason what I did against humanity to deserve to hang...dumb kid...
You suggested killing someone who has done nothing close to deserve death. Murder and treason are the only ways to get the death penalty and he has committed neither. (Though I'm sure you'll try to claim he has done both using some faulty logic as usual) Just because you disagree with someone's political ideals and can't accept the fact that the won two consecutive elections doesn't mean you should resort to assassination. Which is essentially what you suggest. Assassination is for those crazed minorities who can't wrap their head around the idea that the majority of their country wants what's happening politically but they don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post
Freedom of speech, very nice.
Precisely. He's free to say hang Bush just as I'm free to say hang him. I love America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
      04-05-2008, 02:54 PM   #25
tek818
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2012 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
^^ Amazing to see there are still people that support and defend the Bush regime. He commits treason and murder on a daily basis, not to mention his continued deception to the American people. The funniest part about it is they claim this is all in the hopes of spreading Democracy; when in fact day after day, we are losing ours to a tyrannical and imperialistic regime. John McCain looks to be a continuation of this regime.
      04-05-2008, 11:44 PM   #26
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
You suggested killing someone who has done nothing close to deserve death. Murder and treason are the only ways to get the death penalty and he has committed neither. (Though I'm sure you'll try to claim he has done both using some faulty logic as usual) Just because you disagree with someone's political ideals and can't accept the fact that the won two consecutive elections doesn't mean you should resort to assassination. Which is essentially what you suggest. Assassination is for those crazed minorities who can't wrap their head around the idea that the majority of their country wants what's happening politically but they don't.

Precisely. He's free to say hang Bush just as I'm free to say hang him. I love America.
I don't believe I mentioned a word "assassination" at all. But I understand the logic of a 20-year old...
What you fail to understand that we hung other world leaders for doing the same things -- ordering (indirectly) murders and attacking sovereign countries. We then (the media) twisted "trying to defend his country's sovereignity" with "ethnic cleansing" term and the case was over. In Bush's case, the twist is there -- "murdering innocent Iraqis (or Afghans)" is called a colleteral damage. And all that is done by attacking a sovereign nation that NEVER attacked us, openly said it planned to attack us or even killed a single American soul.

I completely equalize that with what Saddam did to Kuwait in 1990, and we all know what happened after that.

Now, go, read the international laws and prove to me that Bush should not be arrested and tried in front of the Hague War's Trubunal...
      04-06-2008, 01:00 AM   #27
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
^^ Amazing to see there are still people that support and defend the Bush regime. He commits treason and murder on a daily basis, not to mention his continued deception to the American people. The funniest part about it is they claim this is all in the hopes of spreading Democracy; when in fact day after day, we are losing ours to a tyrannical and imperialistic regime. John McCain looks to be a continuation of this regime.

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is online now   United_States
      04-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #28
ganeil
Colonel

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
It continually amazes me that there are still people that rely on allegations that have been disproved at every turn to disparage a man that was successfully elected to the presidency twice.

Disagree with policies all you want but when you stoop to questioning a man's motives without substantiation, you have shown yourself to be incapable of rational thought.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
ganeil is offline   United_States
      04-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #29
e90im
Brigadier General

Elected? How about appointed by supreme court?

04-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #30
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
It continually amazes me that there are still people that rely on allegations that have been disproved at every turn to disparage a man that was successfully elected to the presidency twice.

Disagree with policies all you want but when you stoop to questioning a man's motives without substantiation, you have shown yourself to be incapable of rational thought.
WHat is rational about your thoughts???
Iraq invades Kuwait -- bad thing
US invades Iraq -- greatest thing ever...

Iraq has never done anything bad to an American soul, what was the reason for invading the sovereign country??? Not complying with the US imposed UN resolutions that were proven wrong and that caused hell for ordinary Iraqi citizens???

You need to get your facts straight instead repeating and C/P dictator's lines...

Bush did not win in 2000 -- he was given the position by his people... He lost the majority vote, the rest is up for discussion. I believe he manipulated it, you don't. THe end of the story. If he did not win, we would have been in much better and SAFER position than we are today...
      04-07-2008, 01:34 AM   #31
j|rz44
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 335i|E92

Garage List
07 335i  [0.00]
Pu55y a$$ Liberals FTL!
      04-07-2008, 05:59 AM   #32
Negotiator
Lieutenant

j00 t0ta1y pwn3d s0m30n3 on t3h interwebZ.
      04-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #33
FirstClass
Brigadier General

Quote:
Bush did not win in 2000 -- he was given the position by his people... He lost the majority vote, the rest is up for discussion. I believe he manipulated it, you don't. THe end of the story. If he did not win, we would have been in much better and SAFER position than we are today...
Perhaps you missed the memo, but the United States does not elect Presidents based upon national popular vote.

Ah yes, we would be so much better off with a pathological liar running the country.

Quote:
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
      04-07-2008, 10:30 PM   #34
j|rz44
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 335i|E92

Garage List
07 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post
j00 t0ta1y pwn3d s0m30n3 on t3h interwebZ.
you play CSS?
you on last night... got into it w/ someone w/ your nik last night...
claimed to be a $rich$ "computer engineer" that smoked weed every day!

GO GREEN MAN

GL
      04-07-2008, 11:51 PM   #35
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Perhaps you missed the memo, but the United States does not elect Presidents based upon national popular vote.

Ah yes, we would be so much better off with a pathological liar running the country.
Actually, we would be so much better with my Cocker Spaniel running the country rather than the idiot that has put us where we are in the last 8 years...

I wouldn't want to run for the office now and have all the garbage left for me to clean. Good luck to whoever gets elected, we all know Bush will blame them for all the crap he's done that will hit us in a year or two -- the same as he blamed Clinton for the bad economy (that is cyclical by nature and budget was balanced when clinton left, unlike what we have now -- left for the future generations), or the way he blamed Clinton for the 9/11 when he clearly had the evidence and ignored the memos of what was about to happen...

TO ADD: I am currently in Israel and it is interesting how much they spit on Bush and on the current state of the USA, and we all know how close they are to us... So sad...but some of you robots and spoiled kids (FC) will never realize that...
      04-08-2008, 07:26 AM   #36
Negotiator
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by j|rz44 View Post
you play CSS?
you on last night... got into it w/ someone w/ your nik last night...
claimed to be a $rich$ "computer engineer" that smoked weed every day!

GO GREEN MAN

GL
Wasn't me. Don't smoke weed, and certainly not rich
      04-09-2008, 07:26 AM   #37
ganeil
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwirobbie View Post
I wonder what it must feel like waking up every morning realising that you are the single most hated person on the face of the planet, or maybe he's just to dumb for this to have any effect on him.
I wonder what it must be like to wake up every morning dependent on what other people think for your self-worth?

Leaders are often called upon to do the right thing regardless of its popularity but maybe you are too dumb for this concept to have any effect on you.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
      04-09-2008, 08:42 AM   #38
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
I wonder what it must be like to wake up every morning dependent on what other people think for your self-worth?

Leaders are often called upon to do the right thing regardless of its popularity but maybe you are too dumb for this concept to have any effect on you.
I assume you believe the majority of the world population (like 98+%) is dumb for not agreeing with your views about the idiot...

Maybe you should re-evaluate your opinion about yourself...

I don't remember Iraqis calling us to fix their country in 2003 and I don't remember our general population crying for us to go to Iraq. Where do you get your leads? It was purely the dictator's decision and he used the tragedy of 9/11 to get it his cowboy way instead of civilized and diplomatic way...
      04-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #39
e90im
Brigadier General

Bush is NOT a leader.

Leaders earn their title.

He is an appointed public official and very incompetent at his job.
Attached Images

04-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #40
FirstClass
Brigadier General

Quote:
I don't remember our general population crying for us to go to Iraq. Where do you get your leads? It was purely the dictator's decision and he used the tragedy of 9/11 to get it his cowboy way instead of civilized and diplomatic way...
Purely the dictators decision and not the will of the people? Then perhaps you can explain the supermajority that passed the bill in both houses of Congress? Even if Bush had vetoed the bill for the use of force in Iraq it would have still passed based on vote tallies.

Quote:
      04-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #41
e90im
Brigadier General

Quote:
Purely the dictators decision and not the will of the people? Then perhaps you can explain the supermajority that passed the bill in both houses of Congress? Even if Bush had vetoed the bill for the use of force in Iraq it would have still passed based on vote tallies.
The vote was based on false and doctored evidence from George Tenet & Rumsfeld/Cheney team, and presented by Powell.
It created fantastic tool for transfer of wealth from taxpayers to corporate America.

But, hey, show must go on...

Pres sheds a tear while decorating fallen SEAL and all is forgiven....

04-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #42
FirstClass
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
The vote was based on false and doctored evidence from George Tenet & Rumsfeld/Cheney team, and presented by Powell.
It created fantastic tool for transfer of wealth from taxpayers to corporate America.

But, hey, show must go on...

Pres sheds a tear while decorating fallen SEAL and all is forgiven....
Ah so it's the intelligence agency's fault that Congress made the decision to invade but Bush is a dirty lying dictatorial bastard for making the same decision based on the same intelligence?

Quote:
      04-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #43
ganeil
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwirobbie View Post
Maybe you should pull your head out of your arse. Read this http://www.rollingstone.com/news/sto...lection_stolen makes for some interesting reading, since 50% of Americans can't point out Canada on a map (I bet you're one of them) maybe all the big words will be a little difficult for you, so I'll make it simple for you the 2004 election was rigged.
As a rabid hockey fan, I assure you I can not only find Canada on a map but I also know all the words to "Oh Canada."

I am curious, did you actually read the sources cited in the commentary you referenced? Did you notice that the faults noted in the investigations were attributed to the county boards of election? Are you aware that in Ohio county boards of election are evenly split between Democrats and Republicans?

As for the big, bad Secretary of State Ken Blackwell who is allegedly responsible for making sure the election went to Bush, do you find it at all odd that he was able to pull that off but NOT get himself elected governor?

The 2004 election was not rigged. Neither was the 2000 election. Some people just can't handle losing so they latch on to bizarre conspiracy theories so as to not accept reality.

I do find it incredibly ironic for a Kennedy to be accusing someone of voter fraud.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
      04-09-2008, 05:11 PM   #44
e90im
Brigadier General

Quote:
Ah so it's the intelligence agency's fault that Congress made the decision to invade but Bush is a dirty lying dictatorial bastard for making the same decision based on the same intelligence?
I never defended Congress. They are fully responsible for their vote.
WMD issue has been pushed by Rumsfeld/Cheney and approved by Bush before it went to Congress to vote.

P.S. I never called G. Dub a dirty lying dictatorial bastard.

It is politically incorrect to insult a person with mental disability.