BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

GetBMWParts

01-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #23
beauderek
Radio boy

Drives: 2006 bmw 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to beauderek
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
A fender bender involving someone who is only "buzzed" isn't interesting...
Nor is it deadly, which is my point.
Jet Black/Beige Leatherette/Manual/SP/Heated Seats/Rear Spoiler/BMW Performance Front Bumper and Side Skirts/M-Tech Rear Bumper with CF Diffuser/Euro headlights/Blackline taillights/Shadowline trim/Leather short shift knob/Style 216 Motorsport Wheels
      04-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #24
Manny212
Captain

Drives: 2008 M3

Send a message via AIM to Manny212
i got arrested thursday night after the yankee game and blew a .09

I had a couple of beers but was completely fine. I got pulled over for my tints in manhattan and got screwed. I did the sobriety test perfectly fine too but what can you do. First time ever being pulled over in 4 years of driving. 90 day suspension and $300 fine.

I have to go back on friday for compliance adjournment...anyone know what that is? I know i have to pay the fine but what else am i going there for?

Oh and def lesson learned. I'm selling my car because it's a cop magnet and will be getting something else this summer.

2008 E92///M3 - | Alpine White/Fox Red Extended Novillo | Technology | Premium | Cold |
Mods: | 19" Avante Garde | Macht Schnell Filter | RPi Scoops | Rogue SSK | MS Spacers | ACM Test Pipes | ESS Tune | Remus Race | LUX V4 Angels | KW V3 |
Manny212 is offline   United_States
      04-08-2008, 10:14 PM   #25
out4scrilla
drive slow homie

Drives: e92

Send a message via AIM to out4scrilla
its not a cop magnet you had tints that why you got pulled over. I have done it before and im not proud of it and in my state if your under 21 and a cop smells alchol your automatically arrested.
out4scrilla is offline   United_States
      04-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #26
Manny212
Captain

Drives: 2008 M3

Send a message via AIM to Manny212
Quote:
Originally Posted by out4scrilla View Post
its not a cop magnet you had tints that why you got pulled over. I have done it before and im not proud of it and in my state if your under 21 and a cop smells alchol your automatically arrested.
Yea i'm still selling it though and going to get an a5. I don't have the 335 as stated in my sig. I have a black on black 328Ci with tints and dropped. Typical drug dealers car around here. At least thats what they thought i was.

Fortunately i'm 21 and the cops were at least decent rookies. Didn't impound my car but the whole process of staying at a precinct over night and then staying 10 hours at central booking with the majority of people being criminals was not fun. I certainly learned my lesson and never again will i drive under the influence.

2008 E92///M3 - | Alpine White/Fox Red Extended Novillo | Technology | Premium | Cold |
Mods: | 19" Avante Garde | Macht Schnell Filter | RPi Scoops | Rogue SSK | MS Spacers | ACM Test Pipes | ESS Tune | Remus Race | LUX V4 Angels | KW V3 |
Manny212 is offline   United_States
      04-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #27
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: F10 535xi / JK Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
Drinking and driving's moronic. I mean, unless it's been like no more than 2-3 beers, or you are god at holding your liquor, and you only have to drive a very very short distance then it's coo. But still.
2-3 beers can still get you arrested.
ZJP is offline   United_States