BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-05-2008, 02:11 PM   #23
BMoney
Second Lieutenant
4

 
BMoney's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Mercedes CLA45 AMG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA


Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfsgraffs View Post
What color and options did you get?
Alpine White\Black leather\Carbon leather trim
M-DCT
Prem. Pkg
Heated Seats
Moonroof
19" Wheels
Park Distance Control
IPod Adapter

I'm debating weather to add Nav and Prem sound but that'll bring my payment to $1015 not sure I want to pay that much. I really just want the prem sound but unfortunately that can't be had without nav.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #24
omfsgraffs
Private
0

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: nyc


Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoney View Post
Alpine White\Black leather\Carbon leather trim
M-DCT
Prem. Pkg
Heated Seats
Moonroof
19" Wheels
Park Distance Control
IPod Adapter

I'm debating weather to add Nav and Prem sound but that'll bring my payment to $1015 not sure I want to pay that much. I really just want the prem sound but unfortunately that can't be had without nav.
Then you might as well get the M5!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 02:21 PM   #25
BMoney
Second Lieutenant
4

 
BMoney's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Mercedes CLA45 AMG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA


Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

They can't seem to give them away. I'm seeing 8K off without even negotiating.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #26
omfsgraffs
Private
0

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: nyc


Posts: 67
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoney View Post
They can't seem to give them away. I'm seeing 8K off without even negotiating.

The way I look at it is within 1 year the M3 sedans will be leasing out in the high $800 mark. The 5 series will be changing body styles within 2 years from this august. I really love this M3 but i cant seem to get over the fact that I am paying so much for this car now and within a year I will see these lease rates drop. If the lease rates where in the high $800 mark I would jump on it.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #27
BMoney
Second Lieutenant
4

 
BMoney's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Mercedes CLA45 AMG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA


Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfsgraffs View Post
The way I look at it is within 1 year the M3 sedans will be leasing out in the high $800 mark. The 5 series will be changing body styles within 2 years from this august. I really love this M3 but i cant seem to get over the fact that I am paying so much for this car now and within a year I will see these lease rates drop. If the lease rates where in the high $800 mark I would jump on it.
I think high 800's is pretty optimistic. I'm not sure how much lower my $969 can go. You might be talking 3K off by then so that's a difference of 45 or so bucks a month. My mf is .00187 I'm sure BMW will never get that low on an M car. Maybe a loaded one will go some where right around 1K a month.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 04:27 PM   #28
Bama M3
First Lieutenant
United_States
6

 
Bama M3's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 Z4 28i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NoVA


Posts: 356
iTrader: (1)

BMoney-

That sounds like a great deal, and you're getting a great combo. I'm partial to the sedan, and I'm so tempted to order one myself if I can get a good deal.

What dealership are you working with? Would you mind sharing the name of your CA?

Thanks--and congrats
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #29
Hans Delbruck
BMW & MB - friends in my garage
United_States
21

 
Hans Delbruck's Avatar
 
Drives: C63, 135i, 1959 BUICK
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA


Posts: 1,285
iTrader: (0)

Congrats from a fellow AW/Black DCT Sedan order....
__________________
2009 135i 6MT Euro Delivery 9/5/09
BMW Performance Power Kit - Exhaust - Short Shifter
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #30
BMoney
Second Lieutenant
4

 
BMoney's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Mercedes CLA45 AMG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA


Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama 335i View Post
BMoney-

That sounds like a great deal, and you're getting a great combo. I'm partial to the sedan, and I'm so tempted to order one myself if I can get a good deal.

What dealership are you working with? Would you mind sharing the name of your CA?

Thanks--and congrats
Passport and my CA is Dave Kochba but I was dealing with the GM Jay Klein at first because a buddy of mine knows him. I'm not really sure how much of a hook up I got though.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #31
Bama M3
First Lieutenant
United_States
6

 
Bama M3's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 Z4 28i
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NoVA


Posts: 356
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoney View Post
Passport and my CA is Dave Kochba but I was dealing with the GM Jay Klein at first because a buddy of mine knows him. I'm not really sure how much of a hook up I got though.
Thanks for the info. Man, this is so tempting.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST