BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-27-2018, 02:00 AM   #1
S12rowdies
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 M3

Vorsteiner GTS-V Carbon Fiber Front Lip BMW M3 E9X

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Today for sale is a brand new, never installed Vorsteiner GTS-V carbon fiber front lip that fits 2008-2013 BMW E9X M3's. The lip is brand new and has never been installed, although there is a minor place in the clear coat on one small portion of the lip from the lip being shipped without proper protection. Pictures of the imperfection is included. As mentioned, this beautiful carbon fiber lip has never been installed and is still in the packaging. This thing is the absolute top of the line, for those looking to separate their M3 from the rest. I myself have this carbon fiber lip on my BME E93 M3, and I LOVE it and would not have another. I can also provide pictures of mine at buyers request. Fitment is great and the ram air ports to the front brakes is a great feature especially if you do any type of performance driving. As far as durability goes, this is not one you are going to install and it crack within a week, unless you are just driving recklessly. I have had some pretty rough bumps along the way, and so far mine has held up excellent!

Features:
- 1x1 Carbon Fiber Weave
- Kevlar reinforced
- 4 Stage UV Inhibiting Clear Lacquer Coating
- Bolt-on installation with no modifications required
- 100% reversible

Pics available for serious buyers. I also currently have the lip installed as well on my own BMW M3 E93, and would be happy to provide pics of it as well. (bought one got one as a gift, hehe, so no need for two).

I absolutely LOVE this piece. It truly separates mine from the pack. The quality I feel is unmatched, and the fitment for mine was great. I also love the fact that it feeds air to the front brakes through the ducts, which is perfect if your going to track/autocross it.

Buyer will be responsible for shipping costs. Feel free to shoot me a text at 304-419-2300, I am happy to send pics, discuss prices, answer questions, etc.

Thanks,
Shane

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2018, 05:13 PM   #2
S12rowdies
Rep

Pics of the minor imperfection available upon request.

For a link to view the lip please use:
https://europeanautosource.com/vorst...mw-e9x-m3.html

This thing is beautiful in person, the quality is unmatched compared to the one I had prior from another "reliable" manufacturer.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2018, 06:29 PM   #3
S12rowdies
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2018, 01:47 AM   #4
303e90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Jerez on Black e90 M3

How much lower does this hang than the stock valence? I'm on stock wheels/tires/suspension and already smack enough things with the front, even while being very cautious. Eventually the car will be lower, so I have some concerns with this rubbing.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2018, 01:35 PM   #5
S12rowdies
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303e90 View Post
How much lower does this hang than the stock valence? I'm on stock wheels/tires/suspension and already smack enough things with the front, even while being very cautious. Eventually the car will be lower, so I have some concerns with this rubbing.

I have included a picture of the one that's on my car for reference. To be honest, it really doesn't lower the front much at all. I live in WV so the roads aren't the best and I had to find something that looked good but was still functional and practical for the roads. This is definitely it.

The lowest point is the belly pan that will go underneath. It has been on my car for almost a year now, and so far it has been absolutely wonderful. I also have ZCP springs so mine is a little lower than stock as well, with aftermarket wheels and tires. Everything is still great.

Any more questions feel free to message me or shoot me a text 304-419-2300. Thanks,
Shane
Attached Images

Appreciate 0