BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

ESS Tuning

02-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #23
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KanosWRX View Post
Haha Bill Clinton as VP, is that possible?
yah.. he can run. im not sure why he would, after being a president. but legally he can. and if his wife dies or gets impeached, he can become president. he just cannot be elected ever again
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #24
KanosWRX
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: E92 AW 335i / 1994 Miata R

Send a message via AIM to KanosWRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
I'm glad Clinton got the big states last night.
Had the primaries been as they SHOULD be with winner take all, and the person with the most votes wins, none of this splitting delegates BS and certain states get more delegates than others, some (like Flordia) get none.
It's a manipulating BS way of nominating someone, and choosing our President as well.
Had the PEOPLE's voice REALLY mattered, Al Gore would of been our President for the last 8 years.
I don't know what's so difficult with making it the choice of the PEOPLE to choose the winner.
In every other aspect of voting, the majority rules and wins.

Oh well, our little voices mean so very little anyway and get less and less, and big business and the rich pay for their voices and get stronger and stronger.
God I wish what you said was true. If it was Obama would be winning right now.

I added up last nights numbers off CNN.com and here they are

Obama 5,600,941
Clinton 4,891,715

So if you truly believe in the popular vote, Obama should be winning.

As for Florida getting none, blame the Democratic Party, before the polls everyone agreed it would not count so some people didn't campaign there. Clinton going back and now saying count it because she won is just stupid, you can't break the rules after the polls just because you won. Just makes me hate Hillary even more when she says stuff like that.
      02-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #25
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
God I wish what you said was true. If it was Obama would be winning right now.

I added up last nights numbers off CNN.com and here they are

Obama 5,600,941
Clinton 4,891,715

So if you truly believe in the popular vote, Obama should be winning.

As for Florida getting none, blame the Democratic Party, before the polls everyone agreed it would not count so some people didn't campaign there. Clinton going back and now saying count it because she won is just stupid, you can't break the rules after the polls just because you won. Just makes me hate Hillary even more when she says stuff like that.
You added wrong.

So far (including Flordia which has zero Democratic delegates...which is a shame. Yeah i lnow the Democratic Party pulled their delegates because they changed their primary date. But again, that shouldn't matter and is a scam) it's:

Clinton: 8,172,360
Obama: 7,885,200

Surely close.

What's interesting is about 50% of white males voted for Obama.
Wonder how many black males voted for Hillary?

Shows, no matter how much they claim, white males showed ZERO racial or sexist biased.
Rest assured that would not even be close for black male voting results.
I'd bet they'd be 90+% for Obama.
Talk about recial prejudices.

I too would LOVE to see a Clinton - Clinton ticket with Bill as VP.
That would be a bonanza.
But I don't think he'd do it.
He'd lose the millions he gets in book deals, speaking engagements and so forth.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2008, 03:06 PM   #26
KanosWRX
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: E92 AW 335i / 1994 Miata R

Send a message via AIM to KanosWRX
I just added last nights numbers again, this time from USA Today, I even included FL below which I shouldn't have. (MI wasn't included as Obama wasn't on the ballot there and the state isn't counted anyways)

Obama has 8,310,532
Clington has 8,519,855

Now if you take out FL...

Obama has 7,741,602
Clinton has 7,662,911

I copied and pasted the results in excel, so no math errors

All in all a very close race, i'd pretty much say its a tie by popular vote, event though Hillary has more Delegates right now. It will be awhile before we know who the true winner will be that's for sure.

As for the race votes, I think blacks were going with Obama by about 70-80% but Hispanics were doing the same for Clinton by about 70-80% (I didn't know she was from Mexico, haha). At least that's what I heard on CNN last night. Odd, it seems white people are the least racist people these days
      02-06-2008, 04:04 PM   #27
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
I Odd, it seems white people are the least racist people these days
Yup.
I'm married to a Hispanic, and around a lot of them.
And gotta tell you, Hispanics and Blacks seem to be the most racial (racists) of them all. they often point fingers at white people for being racists, but in doing so, they are again showing THEY are in fact racists.
And time and time again, it's amazing how race plays such an important role in the black and hispanic community.
It's sad really.
There are so many black and hispanic organizations, clubs, events, awards, etc etc etc, and on and on and on.
But you'd never see a "white" only news channel or pro-white national organization, like the dozens and dozens there are for black and hispanic people.

It's no surprise that Hispanics voted mostly for Hillary.
I think Hispanics hate blacks more than they do whites. It's white people who give them their jobs and opportunities. They just fight and have wars with the blacks (especially the hispanic vs black gangs).

As it stands, this contest has become about race and sex anyway.
I guess black females are the group who'd be happiest either way. They see it as a win no matter what.
Again, that's the sad part. It should ALWAYS be about the best possible and most qualified person for the job (any job) not whether they are a woman, or black, or hispanic.
On the other end of the spectrum, it's white males who (as usual) get the short end of the stick. They can't claim sexual bias or minority bias. But ironically (or not so) that's what's thrown at (and used against) white males all the time now.

Anyway, that's off topic. And yes, it's a close race.
And again, as stated in my first post...the most qualified two that are running are Hillary Clinton and John McCain.
Appreciate 0