BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

European Auto Source

02-01-2008, 01:20 AM   #23
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaBoy View Post
I get a kick out of the idiots who rant about Romney and Huckabee's religion, and ignore the big Obama secret, please educate yourselves with the link below...
I get a kick out of idiots like you who continually try to spread hate and misinformation about an honorable man like Barack Obama. Anyone who's paying attention knows Obama's message is one of inclusion and bringing the country together. Fortunately I believe most people are smart enough to do their own research and get the facts straight.

You are the devisive bigot, not Obama.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
      02-01-2008, 01:56 AM   #24
Los Angeles
Steve Forte Rio

Drives: 08' 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
I get a kick out of idiots like you who continually try to spread hate and misinformation about an honorable man like Barack Obama. Anyone who's paying attention knows Obama's message is one of inclusion and bringing the country together. Fortunately I believe most people are smart enough to do their own research and get the facts straight.

You are the devisive bigot, not Obama.
+1. You said it best.
Los Angeles is offline   No_Country
      02-01-2008, 09:20 AM   #25
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
lol... i just noticed that FloridaBoy was on my ignore list, im like this must be a mistake... why would i ignore anyone?

after i read his post it all made sense
You should never ignore a weak mind -- you should help it and guide it!
      02-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #26
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Jesus was born a Jew. We don't have any pictures of the Jews from 2000 years ago. Was the tribe of Benjamin made up of black people? I don't think so, however I don't know with certainty. Really it doesn't matter what color was Jesus' skin.

We don't have a physical description of Jesus in scripture because his physical appearance is of no importance.

What are you trying to prove? Are you racially intollerant?
Just...
Attached Images

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
      02-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #27
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
Just...
I don't see how that would piss off the religious right.
scottwww is offline   United_States
      02-01-2008, 08:41 PM   #28
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

^ Well, scotster, you post 2K+/day rooting for Huckster and Iím just trying to mess with you fundies...
On a more serious note, are you saying that JC might have been black, or maybe brownish ???

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
      02-02-2008, 12:05 AM   #29
Carolyn0944
Private First Class

Drives: 08 335i cv blk sapph/saddle

Send a message via AIM to Carolyn0944
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaBoy View Post
I get a kick out of the idiots who rant about Romney and Huckabee's religion, and ignore the big Obama secret, please educate yourselves with the link below...

http://blog.americancongressfortruth...emitic-church/
I 2nd this....he was raised muslim and the church he belongs to now is something else....no white members (not allowed); each member must be a contributor to Africa and several other quirky requirements of members; he is not what he is cracked up to be; very complex & complicated things in his "head" as everyone calls it....
Carolyn0944 is offline   United_States
      02-02-2008, 01:41 AM   #30
scottwww
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
^ Well, scotster, you post 2K+/day rooting for Huckster and Iím just trying to mess with you fundies...
On a more serious note, are you saying that JC might have been black, or maybe brownish ???
I don't think so, based on what Jews look like today. But I have no proof, nor do I care. So for those reasons I wouldn't insist on any conclusion.

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
      02-02-2008, 01:46 AM   #31
scottwww
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
I 2nd this....he was raised muslim and the church he belongs to now is something else....no white members (not allowed); each member must be a contributor to Africa and several other quirky requirements of members; he is not what he is cracked up to be; very complex & complicated things in his "head" as everyone calls it....
Do the people who will be voting in the Democrat primaries and caucus' care about such things? They don't seem to want to discuss it.

I have heard these kind of points made in sound bites on the MSM, but very little of that. I have not looked for info yet, since I will not vote for any Democrat. We still haven't sorted out the Republican nomination.
      02-02-2008, 06:10 AM   #32
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
You are completely wrong. Obama's father was a Harvard educated African Muslim but was not present in his life after the age of 2. Obama was not raised Muslim, he wa raised by his white mother as Christian. The Trinity United Church of Christ to which Barack Obama belongs does not deny membership to whites and other non-blacks. After all, Obama himself is half white, so he could not possibly be a member if this was true.

You obviously have very little regard for the truth, or perhaps you're just predisposed to believing the lies and misinformation being spread about Obama. Sad either way. Below are links to well documented factual information about Barack Obama from respected, reliable sources. After reading you will see how wrong you are, or at the very least you will have other things to consider about Barack Obama than the crap you have been accepting as truth.

By the way there is one interesting fact about Obama that you don't hear much about which is that he is a distant cousin of Dick Cheney. This was verified by Lyn Cheney, the VP's wife. Hell if I was related to Darth Vader I would probably keep that a secret too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

http://www.barack-obama-now.com/blog/?p=134

http://www.npr.org/blogs/news/2007/0...epeats_ob.html

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=15353642
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper

Last edited by BKsBimmer; 02-03-2008 at 01:58 AM.
      02-02-2008, 11:57 PM   #33
scottwww
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
[Barak Obama] is a distant cousin of Dick Cheney. This was verified by Lyn Cheney, the VP's wife. Hell if I was related to Darth Vader I would probably keep that a secret too.

That is hillarious! I'm O.K. with Cheney, and on a personality level I like Barak, but there are a lot of haters out there for Cheney. How could Barak live that down? He's related to Darth Vader!

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto