BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #23
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
7,381
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

iTrader: (12)

Compare to what Bush did to the country and economy for the last 7+ years......this shit is insignificant!

Top 5 Presidents of all time............
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD

Last edited by NaTuReB0Y; 01-17-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 09:20 PM   #24
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

scotty,

just because a man needs a BJ 24/7 doesn't make him a bad POTUS.

Think about it. Impeachment cost taxpayers $6M. How many BJs can you buy, from a discreet professional, for that kind of dough?

He was a busy redneck in need of a full figured, full lipped BJ...and she was there...the beret and all…

On the same token, he's a bullshitter and a crook..his wife too…but

G.Dub is a dumb fuckup and a terrible POTUS. I wish Condie would blow him so we could impeach him in this crazy fundie country of ours…

I AM NOT A (US) DEMOCRAT. I DO NOT BELONG TO A POLITICAL PARTY.
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 09:28 PM   #25
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
scotty,

just because a man needs a BJ 24/7 doesn't make him a bad POTUS.:
It wasn't the misconduct with Ms. Lewinsky, it was the perjury and obstruction of justice that resulted in impeachment. The rest is why he is despised by the public.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2008, 08:09 AM   #26
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,975
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
It wasn't the misconduct with Ms. Lewinsky, it was the perjury and obstruction of justice that resulted in impeachment. The rest is why he is despised by the public.
despised???
I bet you any $$$ Bill would take that preacher freak 70:30 at least if he were to run today...
Obstruction of Justice...lets see:
1) Libby
2) Lying about the WMD and real reasons going into Iraq
3) Lying about the real demand/prices for gas
4) Lying about the promisses during the election campaign
5) much more
All of thoise sound clearly like obstruction of justice to me...
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2008, 09:19 AM   #27
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
despised???
I bet you any $$$ Bill would take that preacher freak 70:30 at least if he were to run today...
Obstruction of Justice...lets see:
1) Libby
"Scooter" Libby. Convicted of perjury and obstruction. Just like your Mr. Bill. The difference? Libby went to prison. Mr. Bill? Running for the title of First Lady.

Show me criminal action in any of your other opinion points. But do it in the appropriate thread. This thread is about Bill Clinton.

You are wrong about the approval percentages. At the least, you have no evidence whatsoever to support your argument. I would expect the popularity to fall pretty much along party lines. It is the non-partisans who would be unknown.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2008, 11:55 AM   #28
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,975
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
"Scooter" Libby. Convicted of perjury and obstruction. Just like your Mr. Bill. The difference? Libby went to prison. Mr. Bill? Running for the title of First Lady.

Show me criminal action in any of your other opinion points. But do it in the appropriate thread. This thread is about Bill Clinton.

You are wrong about the approval percentages. At the least, you have no evidence whatsoever to support your argument. I would expect the popularity to fall pretty much along party lines. It is the non-partisans who would be unknown.
I never said I had Bill approval proof -- I said I would bet you any $$$.
Libby took that for Bush and Chaney which will be shown on 1/19/09 when they pardon him -- nice little game...

I showed you above what W lied about publically (under oath) that caused at least 5000 deaths in this country and thousands elsewhere.
You compare that with Clinton lying under oath that he did not bang some fat chick trying to save his face...
I don't see anyone dead or trillions wasted because of Clinton's BJs...

Get real here man or don't post nonsence...
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2008, 11:56 AM   #29
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
555
Rep
46,037
Posts

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2008, 12:13 PM   #30
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
I never said I had Bill approval proof -- I said I would bet you any $$$.
Libby took that for Bush and Chaney which will be shown on 1/19/09 when they pardon him -- nice little game...

I showed you above what W lied about publically (under oath) that caused at least 5000 deaths in this country and thousands elsewhere.
You compare that with Clinton lying under oath that he did not bang some fat chick trying to save his face...
I don't see anyone dead or trillions wasted because of Clinton's BJs...

Get real here man or don't post nonsence...
O.K. I get you about the bet. Thanks for clarifying that. But I generally don't bet about anything except an occassional poker game.

This is the right thread to discuss Bill Clinton's perjury and obstruction (and anything else you might like to discuss about Bill - the good and the bad). It is not the place to discuss your feelings about GWB. There are other threads that are for that purpose. If you would like to discuss perjury from GWB, then please do so in one of those threads, but let's see some evidence.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #31
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,975
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
O.K. I get you about the bet. Thanks for clarifying that. But I generally don't bet about anything except an occassional poker game.

This is the right thread to discuss Bill Clinton's perjury and obstruction (and anything else you might like to discuss about Bill - the good and the bad). It is not the place to discuss your feelings about GWB. There are other threads that are for that purpose. If you would like to discuss perjury from GWB, then please do so in one of those threads, but let's see some evidence.
OK daddy...
But I was just comparing the Clinton sins to more obvious ones that will go unpunished...
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 11:42 PM   #32
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Did Barak Obama call Mr. Bill a liar?
Clinton Camp: Obama’s Sour Grapes

In an interview with ABC’s Good Morning America, Obama blasted the former president for getting too involved on his wife’s behalf — and for distorting Obama’s record. “He continues to make statements that are not supported by the facts — whether it’s about my record of opposition to the war in Iraq or our approach to organizing in Las Vegas. This has become a habit, and one of the things that we’re gonna have to do is to directly confront Bill Clinton when he’s making statements that are not factually accurate.”

And Clinton claimed to have witnessed intimidation of potential caucus goers by Obama supporters...
These two sound like they could start throwing punches if they were in the same room. Mr. Bill doesn't like it when a black man is beating his wife, or when he's roughing up one of Bill's boys. Mr. Obama doesn't like to hear Mr. Bill lie about what Mr. Obama said.

Given the chance would Mr. Bill and his goons tar and feather Mr. Obama?
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 11:45 PM   #33
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
7,381
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

iTrader: (12)

By November it will come down to Obama and Clinton.....
(imagine them as a team!) the sky's the limit.....

The other party's candidate is just a body to fill the ballot......

Bring back the glory days..........change is what we need.....
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2008, 11:50 PM   #34
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
(imagine them as a team!) the sky's the limit.....

The other party's candidate is just a body to fill the ballot......
You are probably right about that. But do you think that Mrs. Clinton would offer the VP slot to Mr. Obama? With the way the fight is going, I doubt it. He would eclipse her anyway. And I doubt that Mr. Obama would even consider Mrs. Clinton for VP. If nothing else it is to preserve his own life. Mrs. Clinton wants the presidency at any cost.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 12:02 AM   #35
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

scotty,

If you had to choose between:

1. Hillary/Obama
2. Romney/Huckabee*

Who would you pick?

* Mike has a fatal stroke in his 3rd year of VIP-edency.
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 12:42 AM   #36
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
scotty,

If you had to choose between:

1. Hillary/Obama
2. Romney/Huckabee*

Who would you pick?

* Mike has a fatal stroke in his 3rd year of VIP-edency.
In that very unlikely scenario, I would have to take a third option. That would either be to vote for a third party if there was one in the race, or to not vote for the office of President. A few months ago before I had heard of Governor Huckabee I had pretty much already drawn this conclusion... that I would look for a third party.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 08:52 AM   #37
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

If Romney or Huckabee become pres. I will most likely move to Canada.

....You're welcome.
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 12:59 PM   #38
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
If Romney or Huckabee become pres. I will most likely move to Canada.

....You're welcome.
If it were Romney and he started setting up his Mormon kingdom I would have to go too. In the meantime, it would be very good for business in Idaho which is exceedingly a Mormon state. I would expect Romney to have a good deal of nepotism for Mormons.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 08:24 PM   #39
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
If it were Romney and he started setting up his Mormon kingdom I would have to go too. In the meantime, it would be very good for business in Idaho which is exceedingly a Mormon state. I would expect Romney to have a good deal of nepotism for Mormons.
Where are you going to go scotty? Vatican?
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 09:03 PM   #40
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
Where are you going to go scotty? Vatican?
I'm not Catholic so Vatican City doesn't really fit. Australia might be alright. Even France under Sarkozy may be going in the right direction.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #41
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
One of the questions posed in the Democratic Party Presidential Debate tonight quoted Toni Morrison (Nobel Prize and Pulitzer Prize winner) and ended with "Do you think Bill Clinton was our first black president?"
Obama: I would have to investigate more of Bill's dancing ability and some more of this other stuff before I would accurately judge whether in fact he was a brother.

Clinton: I'm sure that could be arranged.
What other "stuff" would he need to examine and how would Mrs. Clinton arrange that?
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #42
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I'm not Catholic so Vatican City doesn't really fit. Australia might be alright. Even France under Sarkozy may be going in the right direction.
FREEDOM FRIES BABY...YOU AND ME...THAT WAS MY SECOND CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #43
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
167
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Looks like the original video was "removed". Here is a short clip that doesn't geto to the punch line. For that, check the list of attendees in the wiki article.

Bill Clinton about Bohemian Club
__________________
2007 BMW 335i E92, Montego Blue on Cream Beige, MT, ZSP, ZPP, CA, PDC, CWP and Style 188 for winter

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #44
Negotiator
Lieutenant
Negotiator's Avatar
Ukraine
9
Rep
539
Posts

 
Drives: 07 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fairfax, VA

iTrader: (0)

I know media has covered the idea, and the lack of chance, for Hilary/Obama, but even if there was an extremely slight possibility that Obama would settle for VP, I would support McCain. I like Obama because he's a checkers piece on a chess board, and he's making all the seasonal players worry. He is unexperienced, and that's kind of what I would want at the moment, instead of someone who has every lobbyist on fast dial.

I like McCain, I think he would make a pretty solid president, but not now - instead of Bush, 8 years ago, he would have been a good choice. People say age doesn't matter, but when your president has to wear granny diapers to international conventions, I think it's a clue that he should relax at his lakeside mansion (not saying he has one, go with me on this one.)

Obama to me isn't just a political figure, he's symbollic to choice (change? i get them mixed up a lot...) Maybe it's because I remember vividly the events in Ukraine when Yushenko got elected, and the "Orange Revolution", but I think once in a while people need to remind the government, and careerist politicians that votes, not bank accounts, are that which matter. I see Ukraine now, and I see a broken government, President who can't deliver on the promises he made due to a variety of circumstances, but in my view a broken government is better than a corrupt one.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST