BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-18-2016, 09:59 PM   #1
SeattleJerez
Private
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E92 M3

Matt @ AutoCouture Motoring

Matt has been a stand-up guy in trying to get me a good deal. Realizing how expensive parts are, being sympathetic, as he's a car guy as well, he worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted at an affordable rate.

He went to bat for me to drive the price lower and lower, once without me even having to ask. Anytime I buy parts from now on, Matt will be the first call I make. Good customer service before during and after the sale, and was shipped in a timely manner. Really couldn't ask anything more from him. Was prompt about answering/returning calls.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2016, 05:50 PM   #2
Matt@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: V8 tricycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleJerez View Post
Matt has been a stand-up guy in trying to get me a good deal. Realizing how expensive parts are, being sympathetic, as he's a car guy as well, he worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted at an affordable rate.

He went to bat for me to drive the price lower and lower, once without me even having to ask. Anytime I buy parts from now on, Matt will be the first call I make. Good customer service before during and after the sale, and was shipped in a timely manner. Really couldn't ask anything more from him. Was prompt about answering/returning calls.

Thank you for the kind words I appreciate it. Happy to help how and where I can! Make sure you email me photos when everything's all together! Anything else I can do for you, just ask.
Appreciate 0