BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-01-2007, 12:34 AM   #1
Lil. Lucas
Interlagos FTW!
 
Drives: 86 E30 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia

Posts: 167
iTrader: (0)

Order placed..

The E46 goes to the dealer next Saturday. AW on Fox red fully spec'd with Feb build date. Cant wait

Last edited by Lil. Lucas; 12-01-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Lil. Lucas is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 12:40 AM   #2
OzStriker
Captain
 
OzStriker's Avatar
 
Drives: Ford Falcon Ute, Ducati 1198S
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Melbourne

Posts: 923
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to OzStriker
G'day!
Just out of interest, did you just place an order today for that February build date?

Just interested as I ordered early September and got a November build, the demand would appear to be consistent over the last three months in this case!

Im going same as you but just black inside, with CF trim.
OzStriker is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:10 AM   #3
Lil. Lucas
Interlagos FTW!
 
Drives: 86 E30 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia

Posts: 167
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzStriker View Post
G'day!
Just out of interest, did you just place an order today for that February build date?

Just interested as I ordered early September and got a November build, the demand would appear to be consistent over the last three months in this case!

Im going same as you but just black inside, with CF trim.
The dealer already had the build slot, so it was just a case of changing specs. We still have the option of taking early Jan delivery if we go with black interior, the wait is already killing and it's only going to get worse once the E46 isn't here to keep me company. Decisions..
Lil. Lucas is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:33 AM   #4
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
 
UltimateBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: MP4
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: South

Posts: 3,287
iTrader: (0)

I wouldn't worry about the 1 month later build date. Get exactly what you want on the car. In hindsite you wouldn't want to regret getting black over the red you really wanted just because you had gotten it a month earlier.
UltimateBMW is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 04:01 AM   #5
Lil. Lucas
Interlagos FTW!
 
Drives: 86 E30 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia

Posts: 167
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
I wouldn't worry about the 1 month later build date. Get exactly what you want on the car. In hindsite you wouldn't want to regret getting black over the red you really wanted just because you had gotten it a month earlier.
November > February build date...

On a side note, after seeing a sample of Fox red today, its much more brown then I would have thought it was. Very nice colour, but maybe not what everyone is expecting.
Lil. Lucas is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 09:52 AM   #6
Big Windy
Major General
 
Big Windy's Avatar
 
Drives: audi s4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: seatac, wa

Posts: 5,118
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil. Lucas View Post
November > February build date...

On a side note, after seeing a sample of Fox red today, its much more brown then I would have thought it was. Very nice colour, but maybe not what everyone is expecting.
was it just a sample, or a whole seat? i haven't seen IRL, but all the pics we've seen make it look very red/orange and not so much brown. did you take a pic?
Big Windy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 08:04 PM   #7
Lil. Lucas
Interlagos FTW!
 
Drives: 86 E30 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Australia

Posts: 167
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmtclimber View Post
was it just a sample, or a whole seat? i haven't seen IRL, but all the pics we've seen make it look very red/orange and not so much brown. did you take a pic?
It was just a sample, I had the same expectation before seeing it in the flesh. Now I don't really know what I was expecting...
Lil. Lucas is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      12-02-2007, 09:55 AM   #8
devo
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: .2GT3/335Cpe/991 GT3 coming
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: thinking about cars, girls and money, not necessarily in that order.

Posts: 1,942
iTrader: (0)

Congrats! Let the waiting begin for the car and pricing!
devo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST