BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

11-28-2007, 02:05 PM   #89
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

So, how about electing Hillary?

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
      11-28-2007, 02:11 PM   #90
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post

The irony inherent in this statement amazes me to no end. You're fuckin' ridiculous, chief.
and again...same thing
Stop proving what I say - Debate, give arguments...
Not the Monkey stuff, show us you're not a monkey, that you have something in that big ugly head of yours...

If you don't understand my statement, ask for explanation, I will draw it for you, don't just write something to embarrass yourself...
      11-28-2007, 02:26 PM   #91
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor

Drives: Fast

Quote:

The irony inherent in this statement amazes me to no end. You're fuckin' ridiculous, chief.
Man honestly just let it go. Look at his posts and you'll see he has a definite pattern of abuse here. He argues just for the sake of arguing. Can't win with that type, just join the hordes of other people that have ignored him.
      11-28-2007, 02:31 PM   #92
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
Man honestly just let it go. Look at his posts and you'll see he has a definite pattern of abuse here. He argues just for the sake of arguing. Can't win with that type, just join the hordes of other people that have ignored him.
i debate for the sake of voicing my opinion
I argue and fight back when attacked. I NEVER attacked Matt first and never said nasty things to him for voicing his opinion...
Do you even know the definition of abuse?
      11-28-2007, 03:12 PM   #93
///Matt
United States Marine

Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
and again...same thing
Stop proving what I say - Debate, give arguments...
Not the Monkey stuff, show us you're not a monkey, that you have something in that big ugly head of yours...

If you don't understand my statement, ask for explanation, I will draw it for you, don't just write something to embarrass yourself...
Hey chief, just because YOU don't understand why your statement is ironic...

And you keep focusing on my avatar, calling me ugly, etc, etc... For starters, you don't even know that it's me. Secondly, it IS me, but the entire purpose of that picture is to be ugly. It is designed to look stupid. I'm ok with it. I wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't. I know that it's not an accurate representation of my looks. But you've got a lot of room to call people ugly, I'm sure.... because we all know that cell phone software engineers all double as Calvin Klein models on the weekend, right? Better check the mirror before judging others, chief.
///Matt is offline   United_States
      11-28-2007, 03:36 PM   #94
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor

Drives: Fast

Quote:
i debate for the sake of voicing my opinion
I argue and fight back when attacked. I NEVER attacked Matt first and never said nasty things to him for voicing his opinion...
Do you even know the definition of abuse?
Yep I know exactly what abuse means...

mistreat: treat badly; "This boss abuses his workers"; "She is always stepping on others to get ahead"
pervert: change the inherent purpose or function of something; "Don't abuse the system"; "The director of the factory misused the funds intended for the health care of his workers"
maltreatment: cruel or inhumane treatment
use foul or abusive language towards; "The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket"; "The angry mother shouted at the teacher"
a rude expression intended to offend or hurt; "when a student made a stupid mistake he spared them no abuse"; "they yelled insults at the visiting team"

misuse: improper or excessive use
use wrongly or improperly or excessively; "Her husband often abuses alcohol"; "while she was pregnant, she abused drugs"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Abuse is a general term for the use or treatment of something (person, thing, idea, etc.) that causes some kind of harm (to the abused person or thing, to the abusers themselves, or to someone else) or is unlawful or wrongful. Its close synonyms are mistreatment and maltreatment. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuse

Abuse is a run and gun computer game developed by Crack dot Com, and published by Origin Systems/Electronic Arts. It was released in 1996, and runs on DOS and Linux operating systems. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuse (computer game)

(abuse) (ə-būs´) misuse or wrong use, particularly excessive use of anything.
http://www.mercksource.com/pp/us/cns...dmd_a_04zPzhtm

(Latin abuti 'to waste'). 1. the intentional or unintentional misuse of substances, drugs, equipment, programs and so forth 2. to physically or verbally attack or maltreat another; for example, an abused person is an individual who has been harmed by another person or situation. ...
www.eubios.info/biodict.htm

As defined in the General Laws of Massachusetts, abuse is the occurrence of one or more of the following acts between family or household members: Attempting to cause or causing physical harm Placing another in fear of imminent serious physical harm (applies to threats and to situations where ...
www.wpi.edu/Pubs/Policies/Judicial/sect16.html

Excessive use of a substance in a way it was not meant to be used or not as prescribed.
www.naabt.org/glossary.cfm

Prolonged, persistent, or sporadic excessive drug use that is inconsistent with or unrelated to accepted medical practice.
ojjdp.ncjrs.org/PUBS/drugid/glossary.html

Occurs when alcohol or drug use adversely affects the health of the user or when the use of a substance imposes social, as well as personal costs.
wind.uwyo.edu/sig/definition.asp

Abuse occurs when one person causes physical or emotional injury or harm to another person. Abuse can also be sexual, if a sexual act is performed on another person without their consent. When older individuals are abused, like in nursing home abuse, the results can be very serious.
www.demayolaw.com/glossary.html

The uncontrolled overuse of a drug and the first step to addiction
www.tqnyc.org/NYC063517/glossary.html

Harmful use of a specific psychoactive substance. The term also applies to one category of psychoactive substance use disorder. ...
www.uphs.upenn.edu/addiction/berman/glossary/

The term drug-abuse is a social, legal and medical construction; legally, the use of any illegal drug could be construed as drug-abuse. Medically, the use of medicines in a non-prescribed manner would be drug-abuse. ...
www.treatment-now.com/html/definitions.html

Continued use despite negative consequences.
www.homeofnewvision.org/definitions.php

pattern of abnormal drug use that occurs despite negative consequences or the threat of physical damage; not the same as addiction.
http://www.adha.org/CE_courses/cours...n_of_terms.htm

The improper or excessive use of program benefits, resources, or services by providers or beneficiaries. Abuse can be either intentional or unintentional and can occur when:
https://www.triwest.com/triwest/unau..._of_terms.html

Abuse is a situation that causes significant risk to the integrity of the healthcare system and is defined to include infliction of injury, unreasonable confinement, intimidation or cruel punishment with resulting physical harm or emotional harm. ...
www.maineveteranshomes.org/cc_terminology.asp

The disregard of financial ability to repay. An example of abuse in this context would be the purchase of items before the bankruptcy filing with no reasonable means of repayment.
www.chapter13milwaukee.com/pages/glossary.html

Treating another person with physical or mental cruelty, usually on a regular basis and against their will. A fundamental difference between BDSM and abuse is that the former is consensual but the latter isn't.
www.aslavesheart.com/dictionary.html

Improper care of another person by the legal guardian. Abuse comes in many forms, including physical, emotional, sexual, and financial.
http://www.california-juvenile-crime...me_terms.shtml

Any physical injury, sexual abuse, or emotional abuse inflicted on a child other than by accidental means by those responsible for his care, custody, and control, except that discipline including spanking, administered in a reasonable manner, shall not be construed to be abuse.
http://www.dss.mo.gov/cd/info/cwmanu...glossary/a.htm

incidents or practices that may directly or indirectly cause financial losses to government health programs, beneficiaries, or recipients.
http://www.jaamtonline.com/pt/re/jaa...6000-00010.htm

The following general actions are considered "abuse" and are strictly prohibited:
www.duraserver.net/terms_of_service.php

now everybody else does too

Now back on ignore for you
      11-28-2007, 04:28 PM   #95
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

"He started it!"
UncleWede is offline   United_States
      11-28-2007, 05:49 PM   #96
ADHD
Brigadier General

Drives: 2011 E90 328i

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
lmao at this thread!!!

Both u foos need to grow up!!!

Its the internet neither of u is going to win!!!
      11-28-2007, 05:58 PM   #97
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
lmao at this thread!!!

Both u foos need to grow up!!!

Its the internet neither of u is going to win!!!

But it is fun

Unfortunately not for other people and people that intended this thread for something else...
      11-28-2007, 06:00 PM   #98
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Hey chief, just because YOU don't understand why your statement is ironic...

And you keep focusing on my avatar, calling me ugly, etc, etc... For starters, you don't even know that it's me. Secondly, it IS me, but the entire purpose of that picture is to be ugly. It is designed to look stupid. I'm ok with it. I wouldn't have posted it if I wasn't. I know that it's not an accurate representation of my looks. But you've got a lot of room to call people ugly, I'm sure.... because we all know that cell phone software engineers all double as Calvin Klein models on the weekend, right? Better check the mirror before judging others, chief.
And again...I mentioned SW, monkey immediately connects it with me being a SW engineer. You're an easily trained monkey, too... No, I am not a SW eng, wish I was though...

As for your picture, you also have a short memory, forgetting that you postes numerous pictures on this site... Yes, you're damn ugly...
      11-28-2007, 11:36 PM   #99
///Matt
United States Marine

Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
And again...I mentioned SW, monkey immediately connects it with me being a SW engineer. You're an easily trained monkey, too... No, I am not a SW eng, wish I was though...

As for your picture, you also have a short memory, forgetting that you postes numerous pictures on this site... Yes, you're damn ugly...
Oooh. I got told.

I really don't care if an old fart thinks I'm ugly. Enough beautiful women think I'm good looking enough to date me, so....

And about you wishing you were a software engineer... I've written software, why can't you? Your degrees don't help you? I've got MCSD certs... have you?
///Matt is offline   United_States
      11-28-2007, 11:40 PM   #100
NaTuReB0Y