BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

11-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #45
///Matt
United States Marine
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Oh, and another thing...

your "accomplishments family-wise"... all you can have done is introduce more children to an overpopulated world and country, and are now bringing up children in a country you don't agree with. Also, I pity, to no end, any child that has to be raised within 100 km of you, let alone by you.

Thank God 'stupid' isn't contagious. Except it IS hereditary. So bummer for them.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 01:18 PM   #46
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: Some Mazda junk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post
You realize that claims of such "accomplishments" over a message board are as useless as tits on a man, right?

I know I'm a quality human being, and a useful member of society, as well as a supportive citizen.

I know you're a pathological liar who thinks he's special, and hates that country that gives him a life he enjoys.

You'll never convince me otherwise, and you'll never convince anyone around you that you're a contributing member of society, so you can basically just choke on a member.
Actually, I really do not need to convince you nothing as you're just a plain empty headed rat in my eyes...and from that picture -- an ugly one...

I have convinced others, that really matter and that signed my diplomas and my paychecks.

First of all -- you know nothing, as we already discussed and proved many times.
Second, as for the liar...I went through the DYI section and there are many names there, but the "Resident Tech" nowhere to be found posting a DYI...not lately...I guess ran out of the ideas kiddo...

So, lets rewind: you only keep saying I know nothing about anything and that I am stupid because of a few grammar and spelling errors in my non-native tongue... and that I don't deserve to live in the USA because I despise current president for all that he did to this country and for what he set my children up...

On the other hand, you know it all, but just in a few posts I have proven to you that you lack knowledge about how the college and graduate studies system works in this country, I showed you that getting excited over opening the cell phone does not mean you could build one, hopefully opened your eyes that being a mechanic is really a job that you can train monkey to do, shown you that not buying a top of the line 3er does not really mean I could no afford the 5er, you want to continue?

Another great ecxample of how egoistic you are is the "sick" 3er you had...LOL Be real man...

I guess, as a masochist -- you will have a reply to this one again
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 01:21 PM   #47
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Oh, and another thing...

your "accomplishments family-wise"... all you can have done is introduce more children to an overpopulated world and country, and are now bringing up children in a country you don't agree with. Also, I pity, to no end, any child that has to be raised within 100 km of you, let alone by you.

Thank God 'stupid' isn't contagious. Except it IS hereditary. So bummer for them.
PLease take away that picture...cross eyed ugly dumb f-er...

My youngest child has probably accomplished more than you did by now...as she has already screwed a few light bulbs and played with a wrench...

Again -- show me where I disagreed with "this country" instead of with the Admin, and you win... Ah, wait, you don't understand the difference here, never mind...
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 01:47 PM   #48
///Matt
United States Marine
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
You really do have delusions of grandeur, don't you? Let's break this down some more, so you can understand the little bits and pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
First of all -- you know nothing, as we already discussed and proved many times.

You've never done anything of the sort. You're just trying to sound more interesting than you are.

Quote:
Second, as for the liar...I went through the DYI section and there are many names there, but the "Resident Tech" nowhere to be found posting a DYI...not lately...I guess ran out of the ideas kiddo...
I don't have an E90 any longer, so how do you expect me to post DIY's? I answer questions that people ask me through PM. Nice try looking for ammo in your futile volley of bullshit.

Quote:
So, lets rewind: you only keep saying I know nothing about anything and that I am stupid because of a few grammar and spelling errors in my non-native tongue... and that I don't deserve to live in the USA because I despise current president for all that he did to this country and for what he set my children up...
This one is close to correct, but you're missing the big picture. You DON'T know anything, about anything. You simply latch on to things and run with it, like a college freshman with a "cause". You don't truly understand the things you argue for, you just think you agree and so spout your verbal (or textual) diarrhea. And I say you don't deserve to live here because you don't EVER express what it is you enjoy about this country, you just bitch about the same things over and over. I disagree on principal with people like you. You can't ever enjoy the multitude of benefits you recieve living in this 'dictatorship'. If America is NOT the best country on the planet, as you've continually stated, why do you live here? Go live in the best one.

Quote:
On the other hand, you know it all, but just in a few posts I have proven to you that you lack knowledge about how the college and graduate studies system works in this country, I showed you that getting excited over opening the cell phone does not mean you could build one, hopefully opened your eyes that being a mechanic is really a job that you can train monkey to do, shown you that not buying a top of the line 3er does not really mean I could no afford the 5er, you want to continue?
You, again, didn't do anything of the sort. You're just wishing you could have. So not knowing that YOU specifically didn't have to write a thesis means that I don't know anything about college. ok. So saying "oo a cellphone is all about sw not hw!!" means you really 'schooled' me about those complicated little bits of plastic and silicon? I've written SW, thanks. I can program, thanks. You don't know anything, you're just hoping. And you've done NOTHING to show ANYONE that being a mechanic is easy. Especially since your brilliant degree en-triplicate ass can't fix a car. And you haven't shown you can afford a five, you just roll a base 325 and claim to have chosen it, not settled for it.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #49
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
You really do have delusions of grandeur, don't you? Let's break this down some more, so you can understand the little bits and pieces.

You've never done anything of the sort. You're just trying to sound more interesting than you are.

I don't have an E90 any longer, so how do you expect me to post DIY's? I answer questions that people ask me through PM. Nice try looking for ammo in your futile volley of bullshit.

This one is close to correct, but you're missing the big picture. You DON'T know anything, about anything. You simply latch on to things and run with it, like a college freshman with a "cause". You don't truly understand the things you argue for, you just think you agree and so spout your verbal (or textual) diarrhea. And I say you don't deserve to live here because you don't EVER express what it is you enjoy about this country, you just bitch about the same things over and over. I disagree on principal with people like you. You can't ever enjoy the multitude of benefits you recieve living in this 'dictatorship'. If America is NOT the best country on the planet, as you've continually stated, why do you live here? Go live in the best one.

You, again, didn't do anything of the sort. You're just wishing you could have. So not knowing that YOU specifically didn't have to write a thesis means that I don't know anything about college. ok. So saying "oo a cellphone is all about sw not hw!!" means you really 'schooled' me about those complicated little bits of plastic and silicon? I've written SW, thanks. I can program, thanks. You don't know anything, you're just hoping. And you've done NOTHING to show ANYONE that being a mechanic is easy. Especially since your brilliant degree en-triplicate ass can't fix a car. And you haven't shown you can afford a five, you just roll a base 325 and claim to have chosen it, not settled for it.
1) I don't own a cell phone, but I know guts of it...because I work with it. That is the difference between you and I. And between a human and a monkey! Humans understand what they do, monkeys are trained. dr325i understands, ///Matt can hold a wrench, capito?

2) What do you know about the "college Freshman" -- you know, it is very different from the middle school experience you've had...or you're still in...

3) and yes, you do sound like my 3-year-old that is so excited about doing something so grandioso (as it is for you, the monkey as proven above, to fix a car) that anything else that actually needs a brain power seems less challenging for you...

4) And for the USA -- I have said many nice things about it and people that live here. If I hated this country, I would have left it a long time ago as I have options. You can't even leave that place that you cannot afford, so lets not even get there... Go and beg more for people to "hire" you on the message boards...I understand I can paypal you some spare change

5) Similarly as this conversation -- I enjoy it too much to leave it instead throwing another banana to THE MONKEY!

EDIT:
Oh, I must add this one -- cracks me up. I do agree that English is not my native tongue, cannot argue there, however, the cheap best seller expressions that you use...again a MONKEY trait -- easily trained, thinking he would impress someone...
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 02:52 PM   #50
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

MAYBE

Maybe we should start a new thread instead of completely ruining the Hilary question in this one....
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 03:13 PM   #51
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

+1 Take your fighting to IM
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 03:18 PM   #52
///Matt
United States Marine
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
1) I don't own a cell phone, but I know guts of it...because I work with it. That is the difference between you and I. And between a human and a monkey! Humans understand what they do, monkeys are trained. dr325i understands, ///Matt can hold a wrench, capito?

2) What do you know about the "college Freshman" -- you know, it is very different from the middle school experience you've had...or you're still in...

3) and yes, you do sound like my 3-year-old that is so excited about doing something so grandioso (as it is for you, the monkey as proven above, to fix a car) that anything else that actually needs a brain power seems less challenging for you...

4) And for the USA -- I have said many nice things about it and people that live here. If I hated this country, I would have left it a long time ago as I have options. You can't even leave that place that you cannot afford, so lets not even get there... Go and beg more for people to "hire" you on the message boards...I understand I can paypal you some spare change

5) Similarly as this conversation -- I enjoy it too much to leave it instead throwing another banana to THE MONKEY!

EDIT:
Oh, I must add this one -- cracks me up. I do agree that English is not my native tongue, cannot argue there, however, the cheap best seller expressions that you use...again a MONKEY trait -- easily trained, thinking he would impress someone...
You still don't make any sense, chief. You're not an effective argument maker. Your monkey references are only funny or effective in your own feeble mind. And times change. I was hard up for money some time ago, and I wanted to change jobs. But times have changed, and now I'm doing just fine. I live in LA, some of the highest cost of living in the US. You live in Texas, some of the lowest cost. You could make exactly the same money I do and afford more shit out there, so you don't have a lot of room to argue that point.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #53
e90im
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: f30

Did they move Boca Raton to Texas? When the f&^k did that happen?
Just kidding, but Boca is very expensive to live in.

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 05:58 PM   #54
///Matt
United States Marine
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
My mistake... if I recall correctly, he was in Texas at one point
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 11:58 PM   #55
MrFrizzle
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: '07 328xi

Hey guys!!!
We are supposed to be directing our hate towards Hilary, not each other!!!
      11-27-2007, 01:39 AM   #56
youyou
Banned
Canada
Rep

Drives: Porsche 997 C4S

Lolololol...
I've just had a ball following this thread/fight between Matt and dr325i.
I won't take sides but i'll say that i've had my diffrences of opinions with
dr325i on many occasions...

So how was the land of milk and honey dr325i ??? I seem to have read that you travelled to Israel...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 01:46 AM   #57
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
Rep

Drives: Fast

Hillary will be elected (much to mine and many others personal disdain) because she, like her husband has been courted by the all powerful Bilberger Group. Sadly I believe we're in for another 4-8 years of mis-management and outright political corruption.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 07:54 AM   #58
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Lolololol...
I've just had a ball following this thread/fight between Matt and dr325i.
I won't take sides but i'll say that i've had my diffrences of opinions with
dr325i on many occasions...

So how was the land of milk and honey dr325i ??? I seem to have read that you travelled to Israel...
I thought I already told you about it...
But if not, it was nice, as I expected. I was surprised that Israelis are big slackers though, I thought they had better work ethics...

Other than that, Tel Aviv is vibrant and party place, Jerusalem is interesting...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 08:02 AM   #59
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
You still don't make any sense, chief. You're not an effective argument maker. Your monkey references are only funny or effective in your own feeble mind. And times change. I was hard up for money some time ago, and I wanted to change jobs. But times have changed, and now I'm doing just fine. I live in LA, some of the highest cost of living in the US. You live in Texas, some of the lowest cost. You could make exactly the same money I do and afford more shit out there, so you don't have a lot of room to argue that point.
Hence, my monkey argument holds...
That is (AGAIN and AGAIN) the difference between using brain and suto reaction -- thinking. You may understand it one day, or at least start "connecting" dots...

As for my Texas living and so on...first of all -- thanks for following my progress, a secret admirer
FYI, joining the Fortune 100 company is a success as it is, but then, to have them agree to transfer you from the head office (with 30k people) to a satellite office (with 4 people, to an elite department) on your own request is just another prove of respect and trust and success. But again, you may not understand it at all.
Also, FYI, Boca has three of 10 most expensive sub-divisions in the country; #1 is right here. It is more expensive than LA in general. Of course, I would not waste my money of something like that even if I had.
And don't try to impress me (us) with you secretive huge tech salary...we all know how much the tech at the dealership makes (approx), not impressive at all...

Seriously, some people are getting upset we hijacked the thread...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #60
///Matt
United States Marine
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
to have them agree to transfer you from the head office (with 30k people) to a satellite office (with 4 people, to an elite department) on your own request is just another prove of respect and trust and success.

And don't try to impress me (us) with you secretive huge tech salary...we all know how much the tech at the dealership makes (approx), not impressive at all...
OR, they agreed to move you because they dislike your company as much as the rest of us, and those 4/30k people were the only ones who could stand you?

And you actually DON'T know how much I make, or why would you have made some ridiculous comment about $40,000 not being that good? I make far, FAR more than that, so if that's your 'knowledge' you're as wrong as ever.

I think you're just projecting your Freudian love of monkey's onto me, since your 'monkey argument' still has no value, no weight, and no meaning.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #61
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
OR, they agreed to move you because they dislike your company as much as the rest of us, and those 4/30k people were the only ones who could stand you?

And you actually DON'T know how much I make, or why would you have made some ridiculous comment about $40,000 not being that good? I make far, FAR more than that, so if that's your 'knowledge' you're as wrong as ever.

I think you're just projecting your Freudian love of monkey's onto me, since your 'monkey argument' still has no value, no weight, and no meaning.
HA, I was hoping that your empty head will trick you into the comment like this...
You know, the Fortune 100 companies (as any other companies that eemploy worthy and educated individuals) do not need to transfer someone and pay over 100k in transfer fees (moving, hose sale costs...) if they dislike him/her. They can them. But again, how could a miserable creature like you could know the real world policies...

Monkey wants more banana or is full now?

EDIT: and oh, yes, we ALL know how much techie at the Bimmer makes and how can it be compared to a MSEE with 10+ years of exp at the Fortune 100 company...too many zeroes for you to count wrench monkey...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 01:47 PM   #62
TurboFan
Ski bum
Rep

Drives: sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by fobunited View Post
I don't think the drain on the Economy can so easily be attributed to Bush as so many people believe and proclaim.

Now I am no Bush supporter or advocate, but it is ridiculous to believe so. Just because the economy was on an upswing during Clinton's years does not mean he can take credit for the economy. In fact, Clinton's administration set up much of the downturn in the economy that we are now seeing.
The economic exapansion the occured during the Clinton administration was a direct result of technological investments and infrastructure put in place during the Regan administration. That's part of how Arpanet became the Internet.

The "downturn" during the Bush administration is a bit misleading - we've seen record highs and significant economic expansion. But it has lagged Clinton's years, as there was no reinvestment in technology and research. Clinton killed it to pump up the budget and pay for social programs.

1999 e46 328i Ti Silver / Black[retired]
2007 e90 335xi Jet Black / Black[retired]
2011 e70 X5 35d Vermillion Red / Cinnamon
2011 e92 M3 LeMans / Fox Red extended
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 02:10 PM   #63
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
The economic exapansion the occured during the Clinton administration was a direct result of technological investments and infrastructure put in place during the Regan administration. That's part of how Arpanet became the Internet.

The "downturn" during the Bush administration is a bit misleading - we've seen record highs and significant economic expansion. But it has lagged Clinton's years, as there was no reinvestment in technology and research. Clinton killed it to pump up the budget and pay for social programs.

Right...
Bush did it all right...
Look at a single mishap during his dictatorship -- war in Iraq that is draining a trillion per year (at least). You think that any economy can sustain that especially one that has no health plan, no retirement plans (pensions), no social security plans and 70M people about to retire.
Blame the current situation on who you want -- Clonton, Kennedy, Carter..any Dem... However, the dive we're about to experience and that will be seen and felt 10 years from now is a pure W mistake.

And that is just a single "mishap"
There has been too many of those in the last 6 years and I cannot recall a single positive thing though...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #64
OC 335i
General
United_States
Rep

Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to OC 335i Send a message via MSN to OC 335i
This thread reminded me why I don't argue about politics.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 03:27 PM   #65
///Matt
United States Marine
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
HA, I was hoping that your empty head will trick you into the comment like this...
You know, the Fortune 100 companies (as any other companies that eemploy worthy and educated individuals) do not need to transfer someone and pay over 100k in transfer fees (moving, hose sale costs...) if they dislike him/her. They can them. But again, how could a miserable creature like you could know the real world policies...

Monkey wants more banana or is full now?

EDIT: and oh, yes, we ALL know how much techie at the Bimmer makes and how can it be compared to a MSEE with 10+ years of exp at the Fortune 100 company...too many zeroes for you to count wrench monkey...
You don't recognize sarcasm when you see it? Of course I know they wouldn't pay to move you if they disliked you. I was using sarcasm to indicate how WE don't like you.

And, chief, seeing as Walmart is a "Fortune 100" company, that really isn't too much indication of your standing. I've worked for a Fortune 100 company, and a Fortune 500 company (very nearly a 100). It's not that impressive of a claim, is it? So quit stroking yourself.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2007, 04:28 PM   #66
BeMyWife330i
DIMA ZMEY
United_States
Rep

Drives: B5 S4 avant