BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
GetBMWParts
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-15-2006, 09:49 PM   #45
Ed_330i
Lieutenant
 
Ed_330i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North America

Posts: 515
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
They'd NEVER be regonized as African Americans, unless they checked it off on some sort of census or w/e. Save it.

Why would they never be recongized as African American? they are regardless of what you say or not.
__________________
Quote:
In the beginning there were Jason and Mark. And they created the E90Post.com forum. And it was good. -LedZep.

15% tint all round
Ed_330i is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:50 PM   #46
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed_330i
I really don't know why your using such language in a somewhat orderly debate. You however have no groudwork.
Anything to bolster your opinions and thought, and give youself more crediblity in your own little head. Nothing changes the fact that you are extremely ignorant.
E90-4life is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:50 PM   #47
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed_330i
Why would they never be recongized as African American? they are regardless of what you say or not.
It's called reality. A dirty little secret.
E90-4life is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:50 PM   #48
Ed_330i
Lieutenant
 
Ed_330i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North America

Posts: 515
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
Okay, but no culture is as sad as the Korean one. We make so many mini-dramas and sad movies, no one can match our history.

Koreans do have sadness at points of their history, especially in the 20th cent.
__________________
Quote:
In the beginning there were Jason and Mark. And they created the E90Post.com forum. And it was good. -LedZep.

15% tint all round
Ed_330i is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:51 PM   #49
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,839
iTrader: (2)

shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
      02-15-2006, 09:51 PM   #50
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Of Speed
Haha bro, you need to take that lead pipe out of your ass and go outside for a good fresh breath.
Only sticking w/ your fam. Couldn't expect anything less.
E90-4life is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:52 PM   #51
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,839
iTrader: (2)

I'm about as black as a South-African.
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
      02-15-2006, 09:52 PM   #52
Ed_330i
Lieutenant
 
Ed_330i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North America

Posts: 515
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
Anything to bolster your opinions and thought, and give youself more crediblity in your own little head. Nothing changes the fact that you are extremely ignorant.
How am i ignorant, you are the one spreading accusations.

Please at least keep some diginity and stop thread crapping.
__________________
Quote:
In the beginning there were Jason and Mark. And they created the E90Post.com forum. And it was good. -LedZep.

15% tint all round
Ed_330i is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:52 PM   #53
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed_330i
Because i don't play race cards and i study geography and socialogy.

you are being unreasonable and extremely childish throwing tantrums and what not.
As typical a response from an ignorant/sheltered individual.
E90-4life is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:53 PM   #54
Ed_330i
Lieutenant
 
Ed_330i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North America

Posts: 515
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
thats hot
__________________
Quote:
In the beginning there were Jason and Mark. And they created the E90Post.com forum. And it was good. -LedZep.

15% tint all round
Ed_330i is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:54 PM   #55
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed_330i
Err, you're wrong. African American is not a culture, its a race. Black, White, Asian. whatever.

now if you said Egyptian, or Moroccian, or Nambian or something along those lines then yes, that is a culture.
Re-read that. Over and over and over and over again, til it penentrates your thick head that you just deinied the existence of the many realities faced by Black People. Not only that, but history itself.
E90-4life is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:55 PM   #56
Sound Of Speed
~*teehee*~
 
Sound Of Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: Clownshoe and a 4x4
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SoCal

Posts: 28
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Sound Of Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
Only sticking w/ your fam. Couldn't expect anything less.
Haha, if you're not joking around, which you probably are, all I can say is damn.
__________________
Sound Of Speed is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:56 PM   #57
Ed_330i
Lieutenant
 
Ed_330i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North America

Posts: 515
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
Re-read that. Over and over and over and over again, til it penentrates your thick head that you just deinied the existence of the many realities faced by Black People. Not only that, but history itself.

I think you need to reread your posts and see how pointless and groundless they are. Either give a ordered argument or stop thread crapping.
__________________
Quote:
In the beginning there were Jason and Mark. And they created the E90Post.com forum. And it was good. -LedZep.

15% tint all round
Ed_330i is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:57 PM   #58
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Nope, I'm not joking.
E90-4life is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 09:57 PM   #59
Ed_330i
Lieutenant
 
Ed_330i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North America

Posts: 515
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Of Speed
Haha, if you're not joking around, which you probably are, all I can say is damn.

i thought his first post was a joke, since its off-topic and people like to joke around, but damn!
__________________
Quote:
In the beginning there were Jason and Mark. And they created the E90Post.com forum. And it was good. -LedZep.

15% tint all round
Ed_330i is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 10:00 PM   #60
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed_330i
I think you need to reread your posts and see how pointless and groundless they are. Either give a ordered argument or stop thread crapping.
I think what YOU need to do is acknowledge the fact that you made a very ignorant and poorly thought out statement. No one is asking you to apologize, but you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself w/ each and every increasingly moronic reply you make. Groundless? Please, I got 200+ years to back that up. I don't get what it is w/ us men and accepting reponsiblity for our actions, always need to be right. Only shows just how wrong you truly are.
E90-4life is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 10:03 PM   #61
Ed_330i
Lieutenant
 
Ed_330i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North America

Posts: 515
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
I think what YOU need to do is acknowledge the fact that you made a very ignorant and poorly thought out statement. No one is asking you to apologize, but you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself w/ each and every increasingly moronic reply you make. Groundless? Please, I got 200+ years to back that up. I don't get what it is w/ us men and accepting reponsiblity for our actions, always need to be right. Only shows just how wrong you truly are.

You are being mindless since you are only counting 200 years out of a 5000 years of African Cultural presense. You need to apologize for crapping the thread and showing no respect to my thread or the other people in the thread. Put up or shut up, show what i said that "offended" or stop crapping.

Im hoping this will be my last reponse since this thread is basically dead.
__________________
Quote:
In the beginning there were Jason and Mark. And they created the E90Post.com forum. And it was good. -LedZep.

15% tint all round
Ed_330i is offline  
0
      02-15-2006, 10:07 PM   #62
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed_330i
You are being mindless since you are only counting 200 years out of a 5000 years of African Cultural presense. You need to apologize for crapping the thread and showing no respect to my thread or the other people in the thread. Put up or shut up, show what i said that "offended" or stop crapping.

Im hoping this will be my last reponse since this thread is basically dead.
Congratulations, you're the destroyer of your own creation.

I don't owe you a thing, period. So an apology isn't necessary. However if you choose to be blighted by living in a cultural bubble, that's not my problem. Respect? If you want it, you have to give it.

Also, any educated/unbiased soul could easily read the statement I quoted you on and see exactly where it is that I'm coming form.
E90-4life is offline  
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST