BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-24-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
freshnezzz
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 e90
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM

Posts: 386
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
My Cars and Coffee Pics

Just sharing some pics from a local cars and coffee. I'm not at all a professional photographer, but i try.

you can download high res pics here plus other pics i didn't post, don't right click, hit download
https://plus.google.com/photos/10018...27077580728849









































__________________
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_8ydeASLoyM/U9XDoM5BjZI/AAAAAAAAVow/5j2M2PHbm4o/w1043-h308-no/DSC_0434-2.jpg
freshnezzz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-24-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
VMRWheels
Lieutenant General
 
VMRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anaheim, CA

Posts: 14,566
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
Thanks for sharing! That Mclaren
__________________

VMR | Wheels - Mitch A. | p. 714-442-7916 extension 107 | e. Mitch@velocitymotoring.com | ** VMR Winter Wheel/Tire Sale! **
VMRWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2014, 07:57 AM   #3
remmib
General
 
remmib's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

Posts: 26,143
iTrader: (0)

Great mix of cool new and old cars.
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
remmib is offline   Norway
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #4
dcstep
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '09 Cpe Silverstone FR 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado

Posts: 4,927
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 M3  [4.00]
Interesting purposeful use of lens flare. One of your lenses throw some truly epic flare and you place it in such a way to add interest. One of the spots is so big, that if you didn't place it properly, it'd obliterate lots of the cars.
__________________
dcstep is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2014, 02:34 PM   #5
M_Six
Free Thinker
 
M_Six's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 MB C300 4matic
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Foothills of Mt Level

Posts: 4,999
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I'd kill for this car. (The Porsche, of course.) Drool.



Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnezzz View Post
__________________
Mark
Flickr

"The $0.99 menu was put on this Earth for a good damn reason." -Weebl
M_Six is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2014, 06:01 PM   #6
ddk632
Professional Orangeer
 
Drives: Bacon
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida

Posts: 1,921
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I might be the only guy on the planet that doesn't drool over 911s. I know they are amazing vehicles but I just feel they are so played out.

That McLaren though is a different story, beautiful car. I've seen a few in person, including one that passed me at (allegedly) 150mph on my bike (I mean he was going that fast, I always obey all traffic laws, look left before turning left, and move over for emergency vehicles, of course), and man they have some serious road presence.

Nice pics, and some cool cars to boot.
__________________
ddk632 | David Khaykin | (The K* is Silent!)
flickr photos [ Best Of | BMW | Motorcycles & DSLR's ]
* First K only, credit to Billup
ddk632 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2014, 08:55 PM   #7
freshnezzz
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 e90
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM

Posts: 386
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
Thanks for sharing! That Mclaren
Thanks glad u liked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Great mix of cool new and old cars.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
Interesting purposeful use of lens flare. One of your lenses throw some truly epic flare and you place it in such a way to add interest. One of the spots is so big, that if you didn't place it properly, it'd obliterate lots of the cars.
Thanks but i'd have to say that i'm happy with how the pic look on computer. However the lens flare in unintentional, it is from what i beleive to be a cheap pancake lens. without it i get far less lens flare. I learned to work with it and i guess its starting to work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
I'd kill for this car. (The Porsche, of course.) Drool.
Its clean but i'd take the red one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
I might be the only guy on the planet that doesn't drool over 911s. I know they are amazing vehicles but I just feel they are so played out.

That McLaren though is a different story, beautiful car. I've seen a few in person, including one that passed me at (allegedly) 150mph on my bike (I mean he was going that fast, I always obey all traffic laws, look left before turning left, and move over for emergency vehicles, of course), and man they have some serious road presence.

Nice pics, and some cool cars to boot.
Nice thanks. If you could see the flood of corvettes at this meet it might change your mind. This was my first time seeing a McLaren and i was too very impressed!
__________________
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_8ydeASLoyM/U9XDoM5BjZI/AAAAAAAAVow/5j2M2PHbm4o/w1043-h308-no/DSC_0434-2.jpg
freshnezzz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2014, 03:23 PM   #8
dcstep
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '09 Cpe Silverstone FR 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado

Posts: 4,927
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnezzz View Post
Thanks but i'd have to say that i'm happy with how the pic look on computer. However the lens flare in unintentional, it is from what i beleive to be a cheap pancake lens. without it i get far less lens flare. I learned to work with it and i guess its starting to work out.
Could be that the lens hood on your other lens is more effective. The pancakes have no hood at all, so that might explain it.
__________________
dcstep is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2014, 10:35 PM   #9
freshnezzz
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 e90
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM

Posts: 386
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
Could be that the lens hood on your other lens is more effective. The pancakes have no hood at all, so that might explain it.
Thanks! great observation! i took pics at todays event, and focused on lens flare. Its funny cause i was taking pics of some guys bike and he was like what wrong. I said i was getting alot of lens flare, he said he liked the effect which struck me as strange then i thought about your comment and proceeded to make it my theme for the day. Thanks for the inspiration
__________________
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_8ydeASLoyM/U9XDoM5BjZI/AAAAAAAAVow/5j2M2PHbm4o/w1043-h308-no/DSC_0434-2.jpg
freshnezzz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2014, 10:45 PM   #10
dcstep
Brigadier General
 
Drives: '09 Cpe Silverstone FR 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado

Posts: 4,927
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnezzz View Post
Thanks! great observation! i took pics at todays event, and focused on lens flare. Its funny cause i was taking pics of some guys bike and he was like what wrong. I said i was getting alot of lens flare, he said he liked the effect which struck me as strange then i thought about your comment and proceeded to make it my theme for the day. Thanks for the inspiration
Very neat. There's nothing like a good serendipity story.
__________________
dcstep is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST