BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-02-2014, 09:05 PM   #23
marcb910
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Wilmington NC

Posts: 48
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE_E92M3
Wow..... Hopefully the mods can remove that bad feedback. That's insane. He can ignore the situation...but then goes and leaves a negative feedback!?
^^ read above. The situation was not ignored.
__________________
Macht Schnell power pulley, Macht Schnell air filter, Active Autowerke test pipes, OEM exhaust mod, BPM stage 2 Tune.
marcb910 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2014, 09:22 PM   #24
GTB/ZR-1
First Lieutenant
 
GTB/ZR-1's Avatar
 
Drives: Pending...
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Central, FL

Posts: 352
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb910 View Post
One again the item wasn't my responsibility anymore as you became the new seller. The item has been through 4 owners me being the second, I did how ever hear you out and ask what we should do about the situation. It took a day longer than you would have liked me to reply before you go and bad mouth me and give me negative feed back. I was going to help out with the situation before then. I tried to be civilized and it's obvious you took the low road.

Mods, please lock this thread.
Initially you did respond & wanted to know why you should do something & then wanted pics of the setup (like the condition would have changed since you shipped them lol). Then, you didn't respond to me for 3 days & you were active on the forum daily--I checked your profile. I waited & after I had asked you 3x if you were going to help Moe--you did NOT respond...

When did you plan on answering? Oh wait--a day after I sent you negative feedback.

Face it--you sold rusted parts & did not disclose that & just look @ the pics you posted & the pics of the parts in proper light.

Frankly, if I would have decided to keep the parts & opened to see what was in there--I'd have asked you for a FULL REFUND, as the parts were in atrocious condition. Moe was incredibly reasonable w/ his request of just $50 (!).

The fact of the matter is you misrepresented the parts you sold & would not stand behind them.

BAD SELLER
__________________
* '11.75 E90/DCT LMB--GOT ONE!
* '06 Mitsu Evo MR SCCA/HPDE Weapon
* '09 Nissan GT-R (Gone)
* '90 ZR-1 (Fast)
GTB/ZR-1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #25
marcb910
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Wilmington NC

Posts: 48
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB/ZR-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb910 View Post
One again the item wasn't my responsibility anymore as you became the new seller. The item has been through 4 owners me being the second, I did how ever hear you out and ask what we should do about the situation. It took a day longer than you would have liked me to reply before you go and bad mouth me and give me negative feed back. I was going to help out with the situation before then. I tried to be civilized and it's obvious you took the low road.

Mods, please lock this thread.
Initially you did respond & wanted to know why you should do something & then wanted pics of the setup (like the condition would have changed since you shipped them lol). Then, you didn't respond to me for 3 days & you were active on the forum daily--I checked your profile. I waited & after I had asked you 3x if you were going to help Moe--you did NOT respond...

When did you plan on answering? Oh wait--a day after I sent you negative feedback.

Face it--you sold rusted parts & did not disclose that & just look @ the pics you posted & the pics of the parts in proper light.

Frankly, if I would have decided to keep the parts & opened to see what was in there--I'd have asked you for a FULL REFUND, as the parts were in atrocious condition. Moe was incredibly reasonable w/ his request of just $50 (!).

The fact of the matter is you misrepresented the parts you sold & would not stand behind them.

BAD SELLER
I stated the parts where used, on suspension parts rust happens I understand on a couple parts it was a bit worse but I didnt misrepresent anything. I snapped the picture and your free to zoom and ask questions as you please.

I messaged you before the negative feedback but it obviously never made it, this isn't the first time this has happened to me using the Mobile app.

As far as I'm concerned I attempted to help and due to you acting so fast you took me as dealing bad business when I wanted to do nothing but the opposite.

My apologies to moe for not getting what you expected from GTB/ZR-1 and as for GTB/ZR-1 it sucks we couldn't come to terms on the situation.

Thanks
__________________
Macht Schnell power pulley, Macht Schnell air filter, Active Autowerke test pipes, OEM exhaust mod, BPM stage 2 Tune.
marcb910 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2014, 06:13 AM   #26
GTB/ZR-1
First Lieutenant
 
GTB/ZR-1's Avatar
 
Drives: Pending...
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Central, FL

Posts: 352
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb910 View Post
I stated the parts where used, on suspension parts rust happens I understand on a couple parts it was a bit worse but I didnt misrepresent anything. I snapped the picture and your free to zoom and ask questions as you please.

I messaged you before the negative feedback but it obviously never made it, this isn't the first time this has happened to me using the Mobile app.

As far as I'm concerned I attempted to help and due to you acting so fast you took me as dealing bad business when I wanted to do nothing but the opposite.

My apologies to moe for not getting what you expected from GTB/ZR-1 and as for GTB/ZR-1 it sucks we couldn't come to terms on the situation.

Thanks
Ok then, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

If you send Moe the $50, I'll ask that the mods retract my negative rating--you have my word & then I'd ask that you do the same for me.

Moe doesn't need to send me my $50 back, either--since $100 may be a more fitting concession for the condition.

The ball's in your court now, Marcus, as I'm 100% serious abt this.
__________________
* '11.75 E90/DCT LMB--GOT ONE!
* '06 Mitsu Evo MR SCCA/HPDE Weapon
* '09 Nissan GT-R (Gone)
* '90 ZR-1 (Fast)
GTB/ZR-1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2014, 10:30 PM   #27
marcb910
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Wilmington NC

Posts: 48
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB/ZR-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb910 View Post
I stated the parts where used, on suspension parts rust happens I understand on a couple parts it was a bit worse but I didnt misrepresent anything. I snapped the picture and your free to zoom and ask questions as you please.

I messaged you before the negative feedback but it obviously never made it, this isn't the first time this has happened to me using the Mobile app.

As far as I'm concerned I attempted to help and due to you acting so fast you took me as dealing bad business when I wanted to do nothing but the opposite.

My apologies to moe for not getting what you expected from GTB/ZR-1 and as for GTB/ZR-1 it sucks we couldn't come to terms on the situation.

Thanks
Ok then, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

If you send Moe the $50, I'll ask that the mods retract my negative rating--you have my word & then I'd ask that you do the same for me.

Moe doesn't need to send me my $50 back, either--since $100 may be a more fitting concession for the condition.

The ball's in your court now, Marcus, as I'm 100% serious abt this.
You know mods are willing to comply with this?
__________________
Macht Schnell power pulley, Macht Schnell air filter, Active Autowerke test pipes, OEM exhaust mod, BPM stage 2 Tune.
marcb910 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-04-2014, 06:20 AM   #28
GTB/ZR-1
First Lieutenant
 
GTB/ZR-1's Avatar
 
Drives: Pending...
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Central, FL

Posts: 352
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb910 View Post
You know mods are willing to comply with this?
I can PM them to be certain--but I don't see why not. I'm a mod on another forum & have such capabilities.

Shall I proceed to check into this? I appreciate your response.
GTB/ZR-1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #29
GTB/ZR-1
First Lieutenant
 
GTB/ZR-1's Avatar
 
Drives: Pending...
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Central, FL

Posts: 352
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb910 View Post
You know mods are willing to comply with this?
Okay, Marcus--I made it so regarding having the negative feedback removed--BEFORE you paid him the $50, so...

I have put a lot of time, effort & money into this deal.

Please, I ask that you live up to your end of the deal now.

Thank you.
__________________
* '11.75 E90/DCT LMB--GOT ONE!
* '06 Mitsu Evo MR SCCA/HPDE Weapon
* '09 Nissan GT-R (Gone)
* '90 ZR-1 (Fast)
GTB/ZR-1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2014, 03:10 PM   #30
GTB/ZR-1
First Lieutenant
 
GTB/ZR-1's Avatar
 
Drives: Pending...
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Central, FL

Posts: 352
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb910 View Post
You know mods are willing to comply with this?
Waiting on you, Marcus... You've been on several times since I made this post...

Are you going to make this right & do what you stated you would--or more empty promises???
GTB/ZR-1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #31
MOE_E92M3
Private
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT Competition
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 55
iTrader: (2)

While getting these ready for the install, I realized they didn't come with dust covers or the bump stops that come with these kits. There are 2 old oem bump stops in the box only. Not the ones supplied by ground force.
MOE_E92M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2014, 01:09 PM   #32
GTB/ZR-1
First Lieutenant
 
GTB/ZR-1's Avatar
 
Drives: Pending...
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Central, FL

Posts: 352
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE_E92M3 View Post
While getting these ready for the install, I realized they didn't come with dust covers or the bump stops that come with these kits. There are 2 old oem bump stops in the box only. Not the ones supplied by ground force.
WOW... And it just keeps getting deeper...
GTB/ZR-1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-26-2014, 01:36 PM   #33
Sebringjetta
Colonel
 
Sebringjetta's Avatar
 
Drives: E46m3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sacramento

Posts: 2,698
iTrader: (28)

hate hearing about this crap
__________________
Sebringjetta is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-27-2014, 02:11 AM   #34
MOE_E92M3
Private
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT Competition
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 55
iTrader: (2)

I should have just bought a new kit. Ground control wants $130 for the dust covers and bump stops. Also he gave me the oem rear rubber bases not the right ones for the kit. But it's too late now. Never buy used suspension fellas. Unless you get detailed pics and make sure every little piece is there.
MOE_E92M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-28-2014, 12:46 AM   #35
JD3
Captain
 
Drives: 09 e92 M3, DCT.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Columbus, OH

Posts: 654
iTrader: (2)

I always freak out on pulling the trigger on brakes or suspension because of crap like this. Ruins it for everyone.
JD3 is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      07-03-2014, 03:45 PM   #36
GTB/ZR-1
First Lieutenant
 
GTB/ZR-1's Avatar
 
Drives: Pending...
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Central, FL

Posts: 352
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB/ZR-1 View Post
Initially you did respond & wanted to know why you should do something & then wanted pics of the setup (like the condition would have changed since you shipped them lol). Then, you didn't respond to me for 3 days & you were active on the forum daily--I checked your profile. I waited & after I had asked you 3x if you were going to help Moe--you did NOT respond...

When did you plan on answering? Oh wait--a day after I sent you negative feedback.

Face it--you sold rusted parts & did not disclose that & just look @ the pics you posted & the pics of the parts in proper light.

Frankly, if I would have decided to keep the parts & opened to see what was in there--I'd have asked you for a FULL REFUND, as the parts were in atrocious condition. Moe was incredibly reasonable w/ his request of just $50 (!).

The fact of the matter is you misrepresented the parts you sold & would not stand behind them.

BAD SELLER
As anticipated, Marcus is just ignoring the situation (once again...). I had his negative feedback removed--for what? He's just doing the same thing over again. I'm sure if I give him negative feedback again, he'll retaliate, even though my end of the deal was performed (agreed on price & paid instantly).

Buyer beware--this is truly a dishonest seller & somebody that does NOT do what they say they are going to do, nor stand behind what they sell.

I'm sorry Moe, I did all I could to help, but Marcus is a lost cause & should be banned.

I'm out...
GTB/ZR-1 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST