BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-30-2014, 04:48 PM   #177
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X2Board View Post
I'm doing another download. I pulled them down twice using uTorrent, with the same results. I'm trying Deluge now, to see if that makes a difference.
Ok, I see you connected and downloading. I also just ran a verification check on the archive it's serving and everything checked out.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #178
X2Board
Captain
X2Board's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
954
Posts

 
Drives: '11 X5 M
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wake County, NC

iTrader: (1)

Downloaded and extracted fine on a different machine. You have email.
__________________
2015 YMB/Silverstone F80 M3 6sp ED completed on 12/5. Tracking shipment, and waiting for PCD date.
2011 Sapphire Black/Black E70 X5 M - For Sale! Send me a PM for details.
2010 Jerez Black/Black E90 M3 DCT -Gone-
2009 Montego Blue/Grey E90 335i -Gone-
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2014, 03:52 PM   #179
Sirius Black
Second Lieutenant
Sirius Black's Avatar
2
Rep
201
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 E90 M3 6sp man
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Annapolis, MD

iTrader: (0)

Just got my code within about 3 minutes after sending payment. Don't hesitate to contact Dracon for a code. GREAT FAST SERVICE!!!!
__________________

2009 E90 M3|ACTIVE AUTOWERKE GEN 2 LVL 3 SC|TTP|FABSPEED XPIPE|AE EXHAUST|RD SPORT SPRINGS|TTFS CUSTOM TUNE
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2014, 06:56 PM   #180
X2Board
Captain
X2Board's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
954
Posts

 
Drives: '11 X5 M
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wake County, NC

iTrader: (1)

Excellent service! I received my code shortly after payment last night, and my maps are now updated to 2014-2. Dracon is the man!!

Oh, and don't be nervous about sending the money as a gift. He is 100% legit!
__________________
2015 YMB/Silverstone F80 M3 6sp ED completed on 12/5. Tracking shipment, and waiting for PCD date.
2011 Sapphire Black/Black E70 X5 M - For Sale! Send me a PM for details.
2010 Jerez Black/Black E90 M3 DCT -Gone-
2009 Montego Blue/Grey E90 335i -Gone-
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2014, 10:29 PM   #181
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X2Board
Excellent service! I received my code shortly after payment last night, and my maps are now updated to 2014-2. Dracon is the man!!

Oh, and don't be nervous about sending the money as a gift. He is 100% legit!
Glad I could help!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2014, 03:14 AM   #182
aviatorboy
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 1M
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Smile Dracon = Thank You!

Quick word of thanks to Dracon for his excellent support, fast answers and patience!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2014, 10:37 PM   #183
premo
[IMG]http://www.bimmerpost.com/*****s/attachment.
premo's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
39
Posts

 
Drives: E92 ///M3 Jerez Black
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ohio

iTrader: (0)

Do you have 2014-2 for CCC?
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2014, 12:59 AM   #184
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by premo
Do you have 2014-2 for CCC?
No such thing. CCC only gets a single update a year.

Primarily because the cost to have DVDs pressed.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2014, 08:34 AM   #185
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Update: North America NEXT 2015-1 and Europe NEXT 2014-2 have been released, links for download coming soon!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 11:45 AM   #186
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Europe Next 2014-2 has been added to the first thread!

North America Next 2015-1 has been added to it's own 2015 updates thread.

Also a massive reorganization of the first post has been made to make it easier to use and read!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 01:34 PM   #187
gimmethemuumuu
First Lieutenant
United_States
3
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: '08 M3 Sedan & '07 328i Wagon
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN

iTrader: (1)

Does the North America Next 2015-1 update include an update for CCC? Or does that come later.

TIA
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 01:52 PM   #188
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmethemuumuu View Post
Does the North America Next 2015-1 update include an update for CCC? Or does that come later.

TIA
I honestly don't expect any 2015 updates for North America for the CCC or CIC until November.

This 2015 for the Next system is pretty unusual to be so early (SOP date is listed as 09/2014).
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2014, 11:49 PM   #189
gimmethemuumuu
First Lieutenant
United_States
3
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: '08 M3 Sedan & '07 328i Wagon
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracon View Post
I honestly don't expect any 2015 updates for North America for the CCC or CIC until November.

This 2015 for the Next system is pretty unusual to be so early (SOP date is listed as 09/2014).
Ah. Very good. Thx for the info.

I'm still rocking the 2014 CCC update. Good stuff, dude!
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2014, 11:28 PM   #190
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmethemuumuu View Post
Ah. Very good. Thx for the info.

I'm still rocking the 2014 CCC update. Good stuff, dude!
No problem! Glad I could help out!
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2014, 06:04 PM   #191
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

All PMs answered! Thanks for the support!
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2014, 07:47 PM   #192
BMRSEB
Second Lieutenant
United_States
2
Rep
219
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 335i/6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Hey.. Is there a specific DVD type I should be using? I have burnt through 3 DVD +R's and each one is not recognized... Followed the instructions, downloaded the (CCC North American Professional) file, used the torrent to get the files, then 7zip for the ISO, then burnt the ISO image to DVD +R.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2014, 11:15 AM   #193
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRSEB View Post
Hey.. Is there a specific DVD type I should be using? I have burnt through 3 DVD +R's and each one is not recognized... Followed the instructions, downloaded the (CCC North American Professional) file, used the torrent to get the files, then 7zip for the ISO, then burnt the ISO image to DVD +R.
Personally, I only use DVD-R discs.

As others have reported on this board, burn using the slowest speed possible and get a burning program which allows you to set the book-type of the disc.

ImgBurn allows this and you'll need to set the book-type to DVD-ROM.

The DVD drives in the CCC are not the best and very sensitive to burned media.

Otherwise, hugo330i can send you a burned and tested set of discs.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2014, 05:15 PM   #194
BMRSEB
Second Lieutenant
United_States
2
Rep
219
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 335i/6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracon View Post
Personally, I only use DVD-R discs.

As others have reported on this board, burn using the slowest speed possible and get a burning program which allows you to set the book-type of the disc.

ImgBurn allows this and you'll need to set the book-type to DVD-ROM.

The DVD drives in the CCC are not the best and very sensitive to burned media.

Otherwise, hugo330i can send you a burned and tested set of discs.
Ok... will try a DVD -R, Thanks. If that doesn't work then hugo330i, here I come!!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 06:55 PM   #195
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRSEB View Post
Ok... will try a DVD -R, Thanks. If that doesn't work then hugo330i, here I come!!
Not a problem, let me know if you need any other assistance.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 05:28 AM   #196
gN
New Member
Switzerland
0
Rep
21
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 SSII E90 M3 ZCP 6MT
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Switzerland

iTrader: (0)

Just did the update on my MY2011 M3 E90 using an USB key, it worked perfectly fine!
Andrew was lightning fast to reply, was great dealing with him!
Recommended.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2014, 10:20 AM   #197
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gN View Post
Just did the update on my MY2011 M3 E90 using an USB key, it worked perfectly fine!
Andrew was lightning fast to reply, was great dealing with him!
Recommended.
No problem! Glad I could help!

Also, I posted updated information on other regions of maps in the first post for those looking for updates in other regions of the world.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2014, 05:35 PM   #198
Dracon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
29
Rep
1,075
Posts


 
Drives: 2006 330i E90
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (21)

Europe Move 2015-1 has been released, check the 2015 thread for details!

Also, 2015 maps for the following are now available as well.

Northern Africa Next 2015
Middle East Motion 2015
Southern Africa Motion 2015
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST