BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Stick to Clutch

09-22-2007, 02:03 PM   #1
Driv3r
Colonel

Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Zeitgeist The Movie, MUST SEE!

I think everyone should watch this, but at the same time you don't have to believe anything but it cant hurt to just watch it...tell me what you think of the movie. BTW the first part is only 1/2 as interesting as the rest of the movie...

here is the google video link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95115331&hl=en

And the official website

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/index.html
      09-22-2007, 02:46 PM   #2
hks786
Major General

Drives: *

Yeah I seen it. I find it very interesting. Maybe if you're interested in the video you'll be interested in the thread I started: Did Jesus (AS) die for the sins of the world?

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79374

Also, can I ask if you are Christian or not? I'm Muslim as you'll probably know if you read this section a lot
      09-22-2007, 04:11 PM   #3
hks786
Major General

wow I just watched part 2 about 9/11 etc. I knew a lot of it before but I recommend watching this. I learned so much from it and I cant believe the US government and who knows, are getting away with thousands of deaths and yet we are made to believe it's Al Queda....
      09-22-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
hks786
Major General

There are just too many things to think over after watching that, but here's one that proves Bush has been lying all along:

Q: "Why are you and the Vice President insisting on appearing together infront of the 9/11 commission?"

Bush: "Because the 9 commis - 9/11 commission wants to ask us questions, that's why we're meeting and I look forward to meeting with them and answering their questions - uh..."

Q: "the question was why are you appearing together, instead of seperate which was their request"

Bush: "because it's a good chance for both of us to answer questions that the 9/11 commission is, uh, looking forward to asking and I'm looking forward to answering them, let's see" (next question).

Also here are key facts. Bush and Cheney met the commission with their own terms:

- Bush and Cheney appeared together infront of the commisson.
- not under oath.
- no press of family members present.
- no recording of any kind.
- no transcript allowed.

There was also a clip showing a reporter saying to Bush "dont you think the families deserve to see the transcript". Bush just brushed the question off almost angrily, saying that the reporter asked the same question yesterday.

Anyway, I recommend watching Zeitgeist. So far I thought part 1 and 2 were very interesting.
      09-24-2007, 10:32 PM   #5
Driv3r
Colonel

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Any sort of comments after the movie?
      09-25-2007, 06:09 PM   #6
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter

Drives: Black E90

um....

Part 1: since i don't beleive in any religion and i'm in a way against Jesus's dying and coming back to life events...i'm very convinced with the Zodiac theory (assuming the movie was based on some facts and strong evidence)

Part 2: I had a feeling before that Bush was responsible.....but just never have thought that it was like this....

Part 3: I do believe in secret organizations controling the world, but this movie sort have reinforced my beliefs with more information....so much that makes me want to not have any kids...because i just can't let my children live in a world like that....

so....let's just hope Part 3 is not true, and we all live happily ever after

The end
      09-25-2007, 06:55 PM   #7
Driv3r
Colonel

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
haha, my thought exactly

not a joke though
      09-25-2007, 11:46 PM   #8
FirstClass
Brigadier General

Drives: 328xi

9/11 conspiracy movie? This forum breeds more fools every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
      09-28-2007, 12:28 AM   #9
Driv3r
Colonel

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Have you even watched it?
      09-28-2007, 03:22 AM   #10
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r View Post
i really wanna see what christians feel about the movie...haha

and people that were involved with 911
      09-28-2007, 03:44 AM   #11
hks786
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy View Post
i really wanna see what christians feel about the movie...haha

and people that were involved with 911
Yeah I think both parts are very interesting. The thing about the 9/11 video is that it's all based on solid facts. There's no loose theorys, infact there arent any theories, it's all based on the evidence. For example, traces of thermite were actually found....
      09-28-2007, 11:54 AM   #12
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r View Post
What is unusual about that???
FC, like all of the Bush supporters and Republican idea supporters immediately write off everything that opposes what their leader (fuhrer) tells them to do. I do not believe in 9/11 conspiracies, however, there are many unanswered questions. The global warming (or call it whatever you wish) may not be entirely our fault, but there are many pointers that suggest that we heavily contribute to it daily. But again, Bush and his followers do not read any of the reports and discredit scientist opinions just because Al Gore is big on this and it is against Bush's profits to address this issue.

Similarly -- if you're not with me, if you question any of my decisions (Iraq, Afghanistan, Kyoto...) -- you're not a patriot and you should be wearing yellow thing around your arm...
      09-30-2007, 04:53 PM   #13
Driv3r
Colonel

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
haha thats really funny AND true
      10-01-2007, 06:08 PM   #14
JOSG328I
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 328I Sedan

Garage List
2007 328I  [0.00]
That Movie was freaking nuts. I watched it last night and I am ready to watch it again. It definitely backs my point that organized religion to me is the downfall of america as well as the world.

Wether it be Christian, Muslim, Judaism, think of the root of all the issues today mostly because of religous differences and the politics and governments that back them.

As for the conspiracy theorys they make good points but it still is hard for me to accept. As for Mr.Prez I can say that I have never trusted that guy and the simple fact that he runs this country amazes me that people still support this guy. Just like they say in the video they have done a good job dumbing down America and this administration and its supporters are proof. To bad we can't gete the Dems to get a back bone.

The part that really pissed me off was I wish I had the balls to not pay my taxes since there is no law actually written.

On side a note feel free to bash my statements because I have expressed my opinions and am not sorry if I may offend someone because that is the reason why we are sheep; always to scared to say the truth for fear of others feelings when we need to wake up and see what is really going on stop looking at the world through rose colored glasses.
JOSG328I is offline   United_States
      10-01-2007, 07:09 PM   #15
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSG328I View Post
That Movie was freaking nuts. I watched it last night and I am ready to watch it again. It definitely backs my point that organized religion to me is the downfall of america as well as the world.

Wether it be Christian, Muslim, Judaism, think of the root of all the issues today mostly because of religous differences and the politics and governments that back them.

As for the conspiracy theorys they make good points but it still is hard for me to accept. As for Mr.Prez I can say that I have never trusted that guy and the simple fact that he runs this country amazes me that people still support this guy. Just like they say in the video they have done a good job dumbing down America and this administration and its supporters are proof. To bad we can't gete the Dems to get a back bone.

The part that really pissed me off was I wish I had the balls to not pay my taxes since there is no law actually written.

On side a note feel free to bash my statements because I have expressed my opinions and am not sorry if I may offend someone because that is the reason why we are sheep; always to scared to say the truth for fear of others feelings when we need to wake up and see what is really going on stop looking at the world through rose colored glasses.

about the tax part, i think someone saw this movie and started a thread about not paying tax....

and i think he got flamed and lots of people step up to say how ridiculous that was....and they have proofs too from the law...

so...this movie is only convincing if all premises are true....

which is funny how they say the MEDIA affects how we think....while this movie is also part of the media...we're just beleiving it to be true, while no one can really proof anything....
      10-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #16
JOSG328I
First Lieutenant

Garage List
2007 328I  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy View Post
about the tax part, i think someone saw this movie and started a thread about not paying tax....

and i think he got flamed and lots of people step up to say how ridiculous that was....and they have proofs too from the law...

so...this movie is only convincing if all premises are true....

which is funny how they say the MEDIA affects how we think....while this movie is also part of the media...we're just beleiving it to be true, while no one can really proof anything....
Well damn you for ruining the fact that no matter what I still have to pay taxes

I do love the one thing you said "we're just beleiving it to be true, while no one can really proof anything".

I like this statement mainly because of the simple fact that so many people believe in religious writings when no one can truly proove the stories to be real. I chalk it up to the fact that we are all individuals with our own beliefs and faiths, but the issues that happen are when people ridicule,despise, or even hate others that do not share there beliefs or faith.

I have no issues with people and there religion, I just hate how they all talk of loving your brother/neighbor and very few really live up to that expectation.
      10-02-2007, 01:57 AM   #17
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSG328I View Post
I have no issues with people and there religion, I just hate how they all talk of loving your brother/neighbor and very few really live up to that expectation.
Well said

exactly what i'm thinking.....

and i really hate those people that claim they take part in one religion, while their actions doesn't display that in any way...

i have some christian friends that keep whining about how they are going to hell for having sex before marriage....but all they care about is going to heaven and not hell....while they careless about how the religion is like, or what they even believe in....

their knowledge in their religion is so limited that even I know more about christianity than them....and i do not take part in any religion....

ps. i love how you quote my statements even when i spelt believe wrong....
      10-02-2007, 08:48 AM   #18
its ray den
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2004 Mazda6s

you are so justified in your statements. it's just like how i really wanted to be a doctor at one point in my life, but i never really knew a good doctor. so that led me to believe the whole medical profession is pure BS. who wants to be a bad doctor right?

that's why i became a programmer and i'm pretty good at that!

but wait.. there are bad programmers out there too. crap. i can't associate myself with bad programmers. what do i do with my life now?

end sarcasm
      10-02-2007, 10:06 AM   #19
JOSG328I
First Lieutenant

Garage List
2007 328I  [0.00]
Ok you lost me
      10-03-2007, 10:41 PM   #20
Driv3r
Colonel

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by its ray den View Post
you are so justified in your statements. it's just like how i really wanted to be a doctor at one point in my life, but i never really knew a good doctor. so that led me to believe the whole medical profession is pure BS. who wants to be a bad doctor right?

that's why i became a programmer and i'm pretty good at that!

but wait.. there are bad programmers out there too. crap. i can't associate myself with bad programmers. what do i do with my life now?

end sarcasm
huh?
      10-15-2007, 08:31 PM   #21
Munich_Menace
Private First Class

Drives: M 3

WTF...Just saw "Loose Change" & "Zetgeist" from YouTube WTF!!!!

Really WTF Americans should demand MORE ANSWERS!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      10-15-2007, 08:50 PM   #22
hks786
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munich_Menace View Post
WTF...Just saw "Loose Change" & "Zetgeist" from YouTube WTF!!!!

Really WTF Americans should demand MORE ANSWERS!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course they should. As you see though, even when Bush is asked questions - he wont answer them. *sigh*

Edit:

Infact when you think about it, more than just America is asking about 911 and what really happened. Noones getting any answers yet, but the media keeps going on like a broken record "islamic terrorists" this, "islamic terrorists" that....bla bla...

Also, its not just 9/11. We want more answers and inquiries into the Iraq war etc. I think John Hopkins uni estimated 655,000 Iraqis have been killed since the beginning of the war. You know, everyone knows Madeline McCann's name, but noone knows the thousands of iraqi kids names that get bombed everyday and are for sure dead...sometimes I wonder if we (collectively) care. Look at the poverty situation in the world. The rich get richer and poor get poorer. Cmon poverty in the 21st century? how can we even claim to be more advanced etc.

So why would anyone care about the "war on terror" issue in the world? if we dont stamp out poverty that affects the innocent, who will even care to find out the truth about terrorism in the world if what they see through western media depicts Islam as an evil cult that encourages terrorism ?

Last edited by hks786; 10-15-2007 at 09:08 PM.
hks786 is offline   United Kingdom