BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

Racewerkz Engineering

11-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
the_road_less_traveled
Id rather be boating...

Drives: Baja 26 Outlaw

SOLD!!! FS: 2009 Yamaha R1 - Cross Plane Engine w Header Back Graves Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 7,500.00
Or Best Offer
Item Interest
Selling my R1. For those that know the cross plane, it needs no introducing. For those that dont, the sound of this machine is worth the price of admission. Japanese high revving with big V-Twin throat. With the exhaust system set up it sounds like part radical muscle car, part Italian exotic. Truly an exhaust note to behold!

2009 R1 with 2200 miles. As can been seen, lots of carbon fiber including a Kevlar windscreen. Header back Graves carbon/stainless exhaust. Rear end was cleaned up by adding axle mounted plate holder, removing pass pegs, integrated taillight and lastly mono sear cover.

Onto the bad..Due to an idiot driver who rear ended me dead stop at 300 miles on the odo, it has a salvage title. The only damage caused was a torn rear tire and broken bolt boss on the seat sub frame. I talked the adjuster into salvaging it pretty easily because he knew the speeds these bikes are capable of and he didn't want his name on anything involved with repairing it. I did a string test for alignment (simple tried and true method) between front and rear wheels/tires and everything was 100% within factory specs. I've had the bike to 175mph (in Mexico of course) since then and absolutely positively as stable and wobble free as it was from the factory. The only part I had to replace due to the accident was the torn rear tire. Only one other panel was scratched, I truly mean minimal wreck here guys.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Images

Last edited by the_road_less_traveled; 01-19-2014 at 01:38 PM.
the_road_less_traveled is offline   United_States
      01-19-2014, 09:43 AM   #2
R3al_l3git
Private

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Bike

Hoe much is the bike??
      01-19-2014, 01:23 PM   #3
the_road_less_traveled
Id rather be boating...

Drives: Baja 26 Outlaw

Sorry man...sold it last weekend.