BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Pertplus
Colonel
 
Pertplus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 & M5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, California

Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
Teaser of new M3 wheels...

Huge thanks again to HRE and Wheel Enhancement!
Attached Images
 
Pertplus is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
Semi-Poor
Second Lieutenant
 
Semi-Poor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northeast USA

Posts: 281
iTrader: (0)

Aggressive looks, light weight and HRE quality = winning setup.
__________________
2013 M3 Coupe Melbourne Red
Semi-Poor is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
330indy
CCA member
 
Drives: 330i 5sp
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Indianapolis

Posts: 737
iTrader: (0)

5 spokes.... Forged?
$$$
__________________
V8 M3 in the barn
330indy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #4
Pertplus
Colonel
 
Pertplus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 & M5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, California

Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330indy
5 spokes.... Forged?
$$$
HREs and yes, forged!
Pertplus is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #5
VibeM
Private First Class
 
Drives: BMW E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 110
iTrader: (0)

cant wait to see it on your car
VibeM is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #6
Kwando
Captain
 
Kwando's Avatar
 
Drives: Yes
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London, Ontario

Posts: 770
iTrader: (0)

P101s? These have skyrocketed to the top of my favourite rims.
Kwando is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #7
Pertplus
Colonel
 
Pertplus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 & M5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, California

Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwando
P101s? These have skyrocketed to the top of my favourite rims.
Yezzzzir
Pertplus is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #8
SilentAttack
Major
 
Drives: 08 E90 Jerez Black 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hendersonville, TN

Posts: 1,043
iTrader: (0)

Love em but can't afford them
__________________
SilentAttack is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2013, 02:45 AM   #9
lsal
We are all Longwong
 
lsal's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 Frozen Blue
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Cambridge, MA

Posts: 815
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [5.00]
Oooohhhh... Wheel porn!
lsal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #10
Irishace
ElevenPointFive
 
Irishace's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto

Posts: 1,980
iTrader: (1)

Wowzers, gorgeous but at $2000 per wheel that is insane! You sir are straight ballin'
__________________
2008 Jerez Black - 6MT E92 M3
Evolve | H&R | Apex | Exotics Tuning
Irishace is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      12-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #11
1RonM3n
Second Lieutenant
 
1RonM3n's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 M3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 219
iTrader: (0)

can't wait to see it....another custom bronze HRE
just saw MRF's Gold Super Concave on MR...i've seen good color combo MR's today....keep it comin
__________________
Happy Motoring
1RonM3n is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 10:03 AM   #12
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
 
the infamous...'s Avatar
 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

Posts: 17,539
iTrader: (0)

boner.jpg
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
the infamous... is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #13
Pertplus
Colonel
 
Pertplus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 & M5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, California

Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
iPhone pics
Attached Images
       
Pertplus is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 11:09 AM   #14
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 3|Ridge 1:54:61|Pacific 1:37:36
 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

Posts: 10,787
iTrader: (5)

damn got those on quick.
__________________

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings & bearings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW race|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge race pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|SR34|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|Apex studs|
1MOREMOD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #15
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 13,929
iTrader: (4)

looks awesome!

I take it you buy so many wheels from HRE you don't have to worry about the 4-6 week lead times? Or do you put in an order for your next set when you pick up each new wheel? lol

These are my favorite so far man,

how the blower treating you? upgrade to the 625 yet?
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST I CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote?..EMAIL: Bmwdavid@icloud.com | T.805.482.8878 ask for David Aviles
www.stevethomasbmw.com | OUR PARTS STORE | Facebook-DAVID | BMWDAVID.COM
GOLFFRR is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 11:22 AM   #16
Pertplus
Colonel
 
Pertplus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 & M5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, California

Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR
looks awesome!

I take it you buy so many wheels from HRE you don't have to worry about the 4-6 week lead times? Or do you put in an order for your next set when you pick up each new wheel? lol

These are my favorite so far man,

how the blower treating you? upgrade to the 625 yet?
Hahahaaa...

As for the supercharger: if I was happily married to the M3 before the S/C kit...lets just say since getting it installed, I want to renew my wedding vows everyday! The car is amazing! Drives so smoothly and I constantly find myself at 100-120mph when on the freeway (empty at early mornings) and wondering how the car got to that speed without me even noticing it or pushing it hard. Your recommendation to go with ESS couldn't have been more spot on!

As for the wheels: let's just say I have developed a close relationship with the people at HRE so that if it's possible to get my wheels done at a faster pace, they get done. Both P101s took about 2 weeks each. The HRE crew are second to none and I actually consider several of them friends. And just so you know that this is legit (and not some "of course they are your friends, you buy tons of wheels from them"), my favorite HRE salesperson Caroline and my retailer Wheel Enhancement have actually tried to convince me not to buy extra wheels sometimes. There's never any sales pitch or quid pro quo...I pub for HRE (and Wheel Enhancement) because they do amazing work and have awesome customer service.

Jimmy, I know that's more than you asked, but I wanted to let people know that I don't buy these wheels to make myself look like a baller or because I get them for cheap. I buy HRE wheels because I love their quality and the customer service behind them. Just like I wouldn't hesitate to tell someone to buy/lease their BMW from Steve Thomas - I would say the same enthusiasm applies to HRE and Wheel Enhancement (their West Coast Distributor).
Pertplus is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #17
Pertplus
Colonel
 
Pertplus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 & M5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, California

Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
One more
Attached Images
 
Pertplus is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #18
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 13,929
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pertplus View Post
Hahahaaa...

As for the supercharger: if I was happily married to the M3 before the S/C kit...lets just say since getting it installed, I want to renew my wedding vows everyday! The car is amazing! Drives so smoothly and I constantly find myself at 100-120mph when on the freeway (empty at early mornings) and wondering how the car got to that speed without me even noticing it or pushing it hard. Your recommendation to go with ESS couldn't have been more spot on!

As for the wheels: let's just say I have developed a close relationship with the people at HRE so that if it's possible to get my wheels done at a faster pace, they get done. Both P101s took about 2 weeks each. The HRE crew are second to none and I actually consider several of them friends. And just so you know that this is legit (and not some "of course they are your friends, you buy tons of wheels from them"), my favorite HRE salesperson Caroline and my retailer Wheel Enhancement have actually tried to convince me not to buy extra wheels sometimes. There's never any sales pitch or quid pro quo...I pub for HRE (and Wheel Enhancement) because they do amazing work and have awesome customer service.

Jimmy, I know that's more than you asked, but I wanted to let people know that I don't buy these wheels to make myself look like a baller or because I get them for cheap. I buy HRE wheels because I love their quality and the customer service behind them. Just like I wouldn't hesitate to tell someone to buy/lease their BMW from Steve Thomas - I would say the same enthusiasm applies to HRE and Wheel Enhancement (their West Coast Distributor).

Thats awesome! I went to a HRE open house car show a couple years ago and had a blast. I met all the crew their and all of them were class acts. I was very impressed by HRE. I have had a set of HRE's on my M3 2 M's ago and loved the wheels, def will be considering them when I get my M4

Glad that the ESS kit is making you smile even more then before!!
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST I CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote?..EMAIL: Bmwdavid@icloud.com | T.805.482.8878 ask for David Aviles
www.stevethomasbmw.com | OUR PARTS STORE | Facebook-DAVID | BMWDAVID.COM
GOLFFRR is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #19
Pertplus
Colonel
 
Pertplus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 & M5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, California

Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
Moar:
Attached Images
   
Pertplus is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 04:54 PM   #20
Cas74
Private First Class
 
Cas74's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 BMW X5, 2011 BMW M3
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Abilene, Texas

Posts: 107
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW/X5  [5.00]
My god that is sweet!! I want them!
Cas74 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #21
Pertplus
Colonel
 
Pertplus's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 & M5
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, California

Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
2013 BMW F10 M5  [0.00]
One more full body
Attached Images
 
Pertplus is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 04:59 PM   #22
e92zero
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 E92 BW
Join Date: May 2010
Location: somewhere in US

Posts: 511
iTrader: (0)

looks very similar to the BBS FI. I actually like these better with a smoother lip. What are the spec (weight, offset) on these? Sorry if the spec is already posted somewhere.
e92zero is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST