BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Sponsor M3 Project Cars Showcase
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #529
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
490
Rep
10,449
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Not for E9x M3 but sooooo nice!



The RKP F10 M5 splitters were a true labor of love. More than just an exterior accessory to enhance the look of F10 M5s all over the world, the new RKP splitters allowed us to create an idea that originated directly in the enthusiast community. Although playing a role in the creation of a new part is always exciting, taking a component from an M5 fanís mind, creating a prototype, and finally producing a finished product has been especially rewarding.

The RKP splitters for the F10 M5 were designed to mimic BMWís own Performance splitters for the E9x M3 chassis cars, but, with RKPís usual attention to detail and design the base part is enhanced to respect the original body lines of the M5. Special attention was paid to the sharp crease present in the side openings of the M5 bumper, and a sweeping transition gives the splitter a complex but elegant reflection in any light.

The splitter is available in 1x1 plain weave, 2x2 twill weave, pre-painted in any color and a host of custom options. Each splitter installs to the M5 bumper with double sided tape along the top edge, and by re-using original BMW mounting hardware along the bottom for perfect fit and an extremely secure installation. The splitters are incredibly flexible and light, but are reinforced in critical mounting areas with 12k woven carbon for additional strength.

Dear M5 enthusiasts, please enjoy the first photos of your M5Post designed RKP splitters!


__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #530
biglare
******
United_States
99
Rep
3,141
Posts

 
Drives: ?
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ?

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Not for E9x M3 but sooooo nice!



The RKP F10 M5 splitters were a true labor of love. More than just an exterior accessory to enhance the look of F10 M5s all over the world, the new RKP splitters allowed us to create an idea that originated directly in the enthusiast community. Although playing a role in the creation of a new part is always exciting, taking a component from an M5 fanís mind, creating a prototype, and finally producing a finished product has been especially rewarding.

The RKP splitters for the F10 M5 were designed to mimic BMWís own Performance splitters for the E9x M3 chassis cars, but, with RKPís usual attention to detail and design the base part is enhanced to respect the original body lines of the M5. Special attention was paid to the sharp crease present in the side openings of the M5 bumper, and a sweeping transition gives the splitter a complex but elegant reflection in any light.

The splitter is available in 1x1 plain weave, 2x2 twill weave, pre-painted in any color and a host of custom options. Each splitter installs to the M5 bumper with double sided tape along the top edge, and by re-using original BMW mounting hardware along the bottom for perfect fit and an extremely secure installation. The splitters are incredibly flexible and light, but are reinforced in critical mounting areas with 12k woven carbon for additional strength.

Dear M5 enthusiasts, please enjoy the first photos of your M5Post designed RKP splitters!



Very Cool!
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #531
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
490
Rep
10,449
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

This is coming!

__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2013, 06:10 PM   #532
Green///Hell
Colonel
Green///Hell's Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
2,675
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 6MT AW
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sydney/Chicago

iTrader: (5)

Details!! Bolt in cage?? Where is this headed
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #533
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
490
Rep
10,449
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green///Hell View Post
Details!! Bolt in cage?? Where is this headed
"off the shelf" Fall-line bolt-in cage Ilia will have a thread up shortly.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #534
BarryC
Major
United_States
42
Rep
1,160
Posts

 
Drives: '13 LRP M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kernersville NC

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
"off the shelf" Fall-line bolt-in cage Ilia will have a thread up shortly.
so is this for the e92 or f10?
__________________
2014 M5
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2013, 09:38 PM   #535
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
490
Rep
10,449
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryC View Post
so is this for the e92 or f10?
E92 M3 and we will also offer a pre paint service.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2013, 10:02 PM   #536
BarryC
Major
United_States
42
Rep
1,160
Posts

 
Drives: '13 LRP M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kernersville NC

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
E92 M3 and we will also offer a pre paint service.
Cool. How much painted (fire orange of course)? If you guys have a poor man's closeout that would be awesome too! Can't quite bring myself to pay $3k +/- for the GTS closeout....

BC
__________________
2014 M5
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #537
Ilia@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ilia@IND's Avatar
111
Rep
2,209
Posts


 
Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

The new Fall Line bar is a very nice piece! We have just posted all of the details here:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=926274






Barry, I'll shoot you a PM with info today.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #538
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
490
Rep
10,449
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Coming soon on the iND site

__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #539
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
434
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

whoa, dat cage doe
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #540
Ilia@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ilia@IND's Avatar
111
Rep
2,209
Posts


 
Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)



As some fans of INDís Green Hell know, this amazing M3 was left in INDís care nearly two years ago, when its owner (a former Chicago resident) relocated some 10,000 miles away to Sydney Australia. Not one to let a performance machine sit, Sam, the owner of Green Hell has graciously allowed IND to do something truly unique with this M3.

Earlier this summer, IND had the unique opportunity to bring Green Hell to Californiaís Chuckwalla raceway, and to give Falken pro driver Dai Yoshihara a turn behind the wheel of this IND Portfolio M3. Dai did some incredible things with this car, which Falken Tire very kindly captured on film for us.

Enjoy the video!

Green Hell project thread:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=604259

__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #541
Malarky
Second Lieutenant
United_States
2
Rep
257
Posts

 
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (2)

Which CF Front Lip is that on the 399 project car?

Beautiful!

Thank you,
Carl
__________________
'11 Jerez Black Metallic 6MT E92 ///M3 ZCP (SOLD)

FS: E92 M3 Eisenmann Race Axle Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2014, 05:23 PM   #542
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
490
Rep
10,449
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

The Doc's build starts

__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2014, 06:15 PM   #543
Hujan
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
27
Rep
1,968
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3; 2010 Z4 35i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Coming soon on the iND site

__________________
E92 M3: BPM Sport Stg. 2 | Akrapovic Evolution | Brembo GT 380/380 | Ohlins R&T w/ Vorshlags | RD Sport sways

E89 Z4 35i: Cobb Stg. 1+ | Evolution Racewerks FMIC w/ CP | Tial BOV | BMS filter | BMS OCC | BMS oil thermo
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2014, 06:49 PM   #544
biglare
******
United_States
99
Rep
3,141
Posts

 
Drives: ?
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ?

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Coming soon on the iND site

I had some mats similar to these and the added color really sets off the interior!

Nice!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2014, 07:18 PM   #545
nicebraces
///M
nicebraces's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
1,180
Posts

 
Drives: '13 E93 M3/'14 Cayenne Turbo S
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND
The Doc's build starts

Thanks so much to everyone @ iND, especially Andrew ... I'm absolutely thrilled my baby is in great hands & can't wait to see her all perfected by iND!!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2014, 07:18 PM   #546
nicebraces
///M
nicebraces's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
1,180
Posts

 
Drives: '13 E93 M3/'14 Cayenne Turbo S
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (12)

One more:
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2014, 02:22 PM   #547
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
434
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

^^^ mod list ASAP or BAN!
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2014, 11:58 AM   #548
Ringer
Lieutenant
Ringer's Avatar
9
Rep
434
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 BMW 1M Valencia Orange
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: D

iTrader: (0)

Thumbs up

Reading this thread I was very pleased about something. I'm pleased about the choice of IND's products and except that, i'm happy for proposed IND to my friends here in Europe.

Congratulations guys, keep up the good work with quality foot you excel and be sure that you will be on top for many years to come.

Gongrats again

Regards
Greg

Appreciate 0
      01-24-2014, 06:38 PM   #549
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
490
Rep
10,449
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicebraces View Post
One more:
Your brakes came out nice!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
Reading this thread I was very pleased about something. I'm pleased about the choice of IND's products and except that, i'm happy for proposed IND to my friends here in Europe.

Congratulations guys, keep up the good work with quality foot you excel and be sure that you will be on top for many years to come.

Gongrats again

Regards
Greg

Thanks for the kind words!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2014, 09:01 PM   #550
KEYON
Brigadier General
KEYON's Avatar
United_States
67
Rep
3,416
Posts

 
Drives: '14 RS5
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LA x SD

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [4.83]
That red
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST