BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust
 
Strasse Wheels
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #529
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Tune + test pipe GB is up!!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=882072
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2013, 11:38 AM   #530
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Thank you to all our customers!! You've helped make us a great success.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #531
Hujan
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
27
Rep
1,968
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3; 2010 Z4 35i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Thank you to all our customers!! You've helped make us a great success.
__________________
E92 M3: BPM Sport Stg. 2 | Akrapovic Evolution | Brembo GT 380/380 | Ohlins R&T w/ Vorshlags | RD Sport sways

E89 Z4 35i: Cobb Stg. 1+ | Evolution Racewerks FMIC w/ CP | Tial BOV | BMS filter | BMS OCC | BMS oil thermo
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #532
AlexTek
First Lieutenant
AlexTek's Avatar
5
Rep
364
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Thank you to all our customers!! You've helped make us a great success.

You welcome Tech. The real thing is that BPM Sport gives an outstanding support to all of us. The Team is almost available 24/7.

Thanks Mike!!
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #533
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTek View Post
You welcome Tech. The real thing is that BPM Sport gives an outstanding support to all of us. The Team is almost available 24/7.

Thanks Mike!!
We're here for ya!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #534
andeee05
Private First Class
andeee05's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
138
Posts

 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (5)

hey mike, where in socal are you located, wondering if i can swing by and get this done rather than having it shipped to me. please send me pm. thanks.
__________________
AngeliBright-Swift-Arkym-Macht Schnell-Ind-Volks-Arqray
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #535
///M Power-Belgium
Brigadier General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
69
Rep
3,947
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andeee05 View Post
hey mike, where in socal are you located, wondering if i can swing by and get this done rather than having it shipped to me. please send me pm. thanks.
Here you go.. >>>http://www.bpmsport.com/tuning.php
Or you can PM... THE TECH...# 533 above
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT software update & Servotronic & coding///Alpine HID Angeleyes///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #536
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
We are now offering support for Mac/Apple computers using our specifically designed Virtual Machine!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #537
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Thank you to all of our customers for the continued support and business! We hope you all have a great Christmas holiday and safe new year.

Stay tuned!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2013, 03:06 AM   #538
Alexey
Private
0
Rep
68
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Russia

iTrader: (0)

What time 60-130 mile with Stage II?
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #539
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexey View Post
What time 60-130 mile with Stage II?
Our line of testing does not include speed times.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2014, 11:11 AM   #540
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Check out our newest special!!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=940544
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #541
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Mike Benvo's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
4,812
Posts


 
Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
We've got some exciting things in the works. Information will be released next week
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #542
dpgfunk
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
291
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
We've got some exciting things in the works. Information will be released next week
Curious to hear what it is
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2014, 03:48 PM   #543
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpgfunk View Post
Curious to hear what it is
Stay tuned!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2014, 07:56 PM   #544
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Mike Benvo's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
4,812
Posts


 
Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpgfunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
We've got some exciting things in the works. Information will be released next week
Curious to hear what it is
Sorry for the slow update, working on a few projects now which takes time away from posting.
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2014, 01:44 AM   #545
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Mike Benvo's Avatar
United_States
98
Rep
4,812
Posts


 
Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Just as a quick teaser - before we officially release the information:

1) Euro MDM Activation + Battery Reset Capability + Further Stealth from Software Flashing in upcoming software release. Ability to clear airbag lights and faults in other modules.
2) New Cables - Differences will be discussed on release
3) Custom Cold start Changes
4) Crackle/Burble etc.. that people have been asking about
5) Motorsport DCT software release
6) Custom Traction Control Modifications (amount of intervention / type and form of reduction)
7) Extended Protection for hot oil, coolant, and transmission oil temps
8) Valet/Transport mode with the press of a button
9) Selective ignition reduction in cylinders / optimized knock control

This is just the tip of the iceberg. We will release more information on this when load calms down. I can assure everyone that these things will be well worth the wait and will surpass any other offerings out there.

Also looking forward to releasing the 2014 F10 M5 Stage II Dynos.

These are just bullet points of something that will be much larger. I will hold off on mentioning a few other things until the above is officially released. Previous customers will be entitled to a number of these benefits, and this will be detailed in our release.
__________________

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2014, 09:49 AM   #546
happos2
Dingleberries
18
Rep
1,182
Posts

 
Drives: Gray E92 M3
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Indiana

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
We are now offering support for Mac/Apple computers using our specifically designed Virtual Machine!!
Is this on the website? I have used a terribly slow windows computer that I own and would like to move everything over to my Mac that is my main computer! (Mike can atest that my computer was ridiculously slow - freak out moment!!)

And awaiting patiently on the above post.....

Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2014, 09:51 AM   #547
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
THE TECH's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
13,121
Posts


 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Quote:
Originally Posted by happos2 View Post
Is this on the website? I have used a terribly slow windows computer that I own and would like to move everything over to my Mac that is my main computer! (Mike can atest that my computer was ridiculously slow - freak out moment!!)

And awaiting patiently on the above post.....

Cheers!
The website is in the process of being finished so there will be a lot more things on there than what we have on the current site.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2014, 10:23 AM   #548
ZTZ1010
Captain Planet
ZTZ1010's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
1,062
Posts

 
Drives: 11' E92 ZCP M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: CT

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [4.80]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ZTZ1010
can't wait!
__________________
2011.5 Alpine White E92 M3 | DCT w/ BPM Software | ZCP | CF Roof | CF Lip| Fully Coded | AFE Stage 2 Intake| ACM Exhaust | ACM Test Pipes | BPM Stage II Dev Tune | AA Pulleys | RPi Scoops | Swift Springs | LED Interior Lights| LUX V4 | Extended Aluminum DCT Paddles|
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2014, 10:33 AM   #549
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
Wendall's Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
1,146
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Just as a quick teaser - before we officially release the information:

1) Euro MDM Activation + Battery Reset Capability + Further Stealth from Software Flashing in upcoming software release. Ability to clear airbag lights and faults in other modules.
2) New Cables - Differences will be discussed on release
3) Custom Cold start Changes
4) Crackle/Burble etc.. that people have been asking about
5) Motorsport DCT software release
6) Custom Traction Control Modifications (amount of intervention / type and form of reduction)
7) Extended Protection for hot oil, coolant, and transmission oil temps
8) Valet/Transport mode with the press of a button
9) Selective ignition reduction in cylinders / optimized knock control

This is just the tip of the iceberg. We will release more information on this when load calms down. I can assure everyone that these things will be well worth the wait and will surpass any other offerings out there.

Also looking forward to releasing the 2014 F10 M5 Stage II Dynos.

These are just bullet points of something that will be much larger. I will hold off on mentioning a few other things until the above is officially released. Previous customers will be entitled to a number of these benefits, and this will be detailed in our release.
Mike we need to set up a time to meet up for these updates! Im headed to the track this weekend and would love the updates before then but I am swamped. By the way this is Steve.
__________________
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2014, 03:41 PM   #550
happos2
Dingleberries
18
Rep
1,182
Posts

 
Drives: Gray E92 M3
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Indiana

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
The website is in the process of being finished so there will be a lot more things on there than what we have on the current site.
So I do I get the virtual machine so I can use my Mac to flash the car?

Appreciate the help (even if I am asking dumb questions.)
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST