BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications
 
Alpine HID
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #155
foam
Private First Class
 
foam's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 AW
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: WA

Posts: 160
iTrader: (1)

$1940 shipped for the replica
foam is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #156
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
tom @ eas's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

Posts: 9,864
iTrader: (13)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
it's only in the chinese store so far - http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=..._u=8339hg25f7f

but since it's from the same guy should be up in ebay pretty soon
they have replica for arkym now too
Be careful guys, those are genuine items pictured - it's Archie's old M3.



The site is passing off our images as their own.
__________________
Tom G. | european auto source (eas)
email: tom@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x22

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
tom @ eas is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #157
AlexTek
First Lieutenant
 
AlexTek's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

Posts: 358
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Be careful guys, those are genuine items pictured - it's Archie's old M3.

The site is passing off our images as their own.
Thanks for the info. I have just checked both sellers AutoFans and 4AMotor and they dont have this orange M3 on their ebay posts.
__________________
BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP 6MT
- Upgrades:MS Stage 2 Intake + Turner Test Pipes + BPM Stage 2 Tune with Coding
- Fox Red Novillo/Carbon Leather/Competition Package/Premium Package 2/Convenience Package /Enhanced Premium Sound/Satelite Radio

AlexTek is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2013, 01:25 PM   #158
sizelove
Private
 
sizelove's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 e90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Northern KY

Posts: 75
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowerZ32 View Post
Looks great! No E90 version?
The ebay site for 4AMOTORS does show an e90 version. Might be a $350 mistake, but, I ordered one just now.
__________________

2011 E90 ///M3 | SSII | DCT | Black/Fox Red Interior | CF trim | ZCP

Cosmetic Mods: Bimmertech rearview camera | Black side vents | Black kidney grills | LUX H8 v4 | Vorsteiner Type II CF diffuser
Coding: Alpine GTS DCT upgrade with Euro MDM
sizelove is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2013, 11:33 PM   #159
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 430
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTek View Post
Thanks for the info. I have just checked both sellers AutoFans and 4AMotor and they dont have this orange M3 on their ebay posts.
just beware that even the install pictures are actually the genuine varis diffuser system and not the replica.

but judging on how good their replica gts-v diffuser fits, this should be a quality replica also
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #160
AlexTek
First Lieutenant
 
AlexTek's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

Posts: 358
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
just beware that even the install pictures are actually the genuine varis diffuser system and not the replica.

but judging on how good their replica gts-v diffuser fits, this should be a quality replica also
I'm not going to buy this expensive diffuser, but at least the replica I got from them I f the Vorsteiner, is the same fit. But $1,600 for a diffuser :-(
AlexTek is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-11-2013, 02:47 AM   #161
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 430
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTek View Post
I'm not going to buy this expensive diffuser, but at least the replica I got from them I f the Vorsteiner, is the same fit. But $1,600 for a diffuser :-(
i agree the price is frightening
but the price is still less than half of the authentic
hope someone is brave enough to be the lab mouse
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      10-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #162
AlexTek
First Lieutenant
 
AlexTek's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

Posts: 358
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
i agree the price is frightening
but the price is still less than half of the authentic
hope someone is brave enough to be the lab mouse
+1
AlexTek is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #163
ACEE
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
 
ACEE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Baton Rouge, La

Posts: 3,397
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
ok guys so I got mine...and well...it didn't fit. I DO NOT BLAME the seller. As I have a custom bumper that was for my 335 to look like the M3. And I think this is where the problem lay I'm really bummed about it, but I'm glad I didn't spend $1800 on one. So needless to say I'm will be selling this diffuser. I'm going to try and test fit it on a local guys M3 and see if there is a difference. If it fits his and he doesn't want it...then it'll be for sale
__________________
MSport front// CPS Front lip// M3 Side Skirts// Custom M3 (non wide body) rear bumper// VRS Type 1 Rear Diffuser// ACS style roof spoiler// AC Schnitzer Pedals// VRSF FMIC// Simota CF Intake// Magnaflow Axle Back// AccuAir/UAS airbags// 20" Vossen CV5 // Vredestein Tires// Custom sound sytem // BUY MY VOLKS
ACEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #164
MPowerZ32
Second Lieutenant
 
MPowerZ32's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3, S/C E86 Z4M
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 269
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizelove View Post
The ebay site for 4AMOTORS does show an e90 version. Might be a $350 mistake, but, I ordered one just now.
E90 version? I've been waiting for this to come out. Could you post a link please?
MPowerZ32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #165
AlexTek
First Lieutenant
 
AlexTek's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

Posts: 358
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
ok guys so I got mine...and well...it didn't fit. I DO NOT BLAME the seller. As I have a custom bumper that was for my 335 to look like the M3. And I think this is where the problem lay I'm really bummed about it, but I'm glad I didn't spend $1800 on one. So needless to say I'm will be selling this diffuser. I'm going to try and test fit it on a local guys M3 and see if there is a difference. If it fits his and he doesn't want it...then it'll be for sale
Mine fitted easily on the M3. The only thing was it has a 1/4" separation in the right side from the bumper. But that happens also with the $1,800 Vorsteiner.
AlexTek is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #166
ACEE
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
 
ACEE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Baton Rouge, La

Posts: 3,397
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTek View Post
Mine fitted easily on the M3. The only thing was it has a 1/4" separation in the right side from the bumper. But that happens also with the $1,800 Vorsteiner.
I personally think its b/c I have my bumper made. But like I say I'm going to try and test fit on a local M3 and see if it works.
__________________
MSport front// CPS Front lip// M3 Side Skirts// Custom M3 (non wide body) rear bumper// VRS Type 1 Rear Diffuser// ACS style roof spoiler// AC Schnitzer Pedals// VRSF FMIC// Simota CF Intake// Magnaflow Axle Back// AccuAir/UAS airbags// 20" Vossen CV5 // Vredestein Tires// Custom sound sytem // BUY MY VOLKS
ACEE is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #167
mbox
Private First Class
 
mbox's Avatar
 
Drives: ///M
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Socal Baby!

Posts: 116
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEE View Post
I personally think its b/c I have my bumper made. But like I say I'm going to try and test fit on a local M3 and see if it works.
if you decide to sell it lmk...i'm thinking of buying one
mbox is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #168
MPowerZ32
Second Lieutenant
 
MPowerZ32's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3, S/C E86 Z4M
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SoCal

Posts: 269
iTrader: (2)

sizelove, any updates on the E90 version you purchased off ebay?
MPowerZ32 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #169
JonnyTrauma
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: e92 m3 6mt
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Philadelphia

Posts: 49
iTrader: (0)

Has anyone used the 4A/Autofans rep with a gintani dual walled rear section? The tips are 90mm. I am going to order this diffuser but it looks like it will be a tight squeeze with the 90mm tips.
JonnyTrauma is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #170
206_m3
First Lieutenant
 
206_m3's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 Space Gray M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Seattle

Posts: 346
iTrader: (1)

i'd be interested to see how the replica varis one fits...
__________________
206_m3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-01-2014, 11:09 AM   #171
Gal_S
New Member
 
Drives: Alpine white e92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Hey guys,
Im still trying to find out which ones better Autofans or 4ammotors??
Any suggestions?
Gal_S is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-01-2014, 11:38 AM   #172
AlexTek
First Lieutenant
 
AlexTek's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 E92 2011 ZCP
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Puerto Rico

Posts: 358
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal_S View Post
Hey guys,
Im still trying to find out which ones better Autofans or 4ammotors??
Any suggestions?
Both are the same. Same company with two Names.
AlexTek is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #173
M3Guy
Private First Class
 
M3Guy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Greensboro NC

Posts: 121
iTrader: (0)

Same stuff different name. Thats because if he sales to one person and they don't like dealing with him for whatever reason they still might buy from his other name thinking it's a different person.
M3Guy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #174
Gal_S
New Member
 
Drives: Alpine white e92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

thanks guys I appreciate it!
Gal_S is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST