BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-01-2007, 03:49 PM   #1
gonzo
Brigadier General
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)

Superbowl Predictions.

It is early and NE still has to play against a decent CINN team tonight, but I am going with ....

New England VS Dallas. Final score Dallas 30 New England 24.

The king/queen predictor gets to dig this up after the game, I guess.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
gonzo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 04:05 PM   #2
JOSG328I
First Lieutenant
 
JOSG328I's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 328I Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntington Beach

Posts: 377
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328I  [0.00]
The Chargers vs the Rams.

LOL
JOSG328I is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 04:21 PM   #3
RokX
'07 E92 335i SOLD
 
RokX's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Jeep SRT8, SC'd '06 GTO
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver CO

Posts: 452
iTrader: (0)

Oakland and Atlanta!

As of now, I'm going to have to agree with the OP, New England vs. Dallas.
__________________
RokX is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 04:22 PM   #4
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Bengals vs the yankees
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 04:26 PM   #5
Spool
******
 
Spool's Avatar
 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 6,167
iTrader: (24)

So you take the two teams playing the best right now to assume your prediction?
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Spool is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 04:31 PM   #6
younghov85
Captain
 
Drives: 2006 E90 black 325
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lanham, Maryland

Posts: 890
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to younghov85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
So you take the two teams playing the best right now to assume your prediction?
I know right!!! So typical. But anyway, my prediction is Indy Colts vs. Redskins/ Packers.

The Patriots and Indy will be the top two teams at the end, just like last year but the colts will win it. (Nov. 4th is a preview of the AFC championship).

Dallas is playing well, but to all sub-par teams. None are quality, with the exception of the Giants, which have a bad defense. All the hype of the Cowboys being the best team in the NFC will be ceased once week 6 ends!!
younghov85 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 04:32 PM   #7
RokX
'07 E92 335i SOLD
 
RokX's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Jeep SRT8, SC'd '06 GTO
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver CO

Posts: 452
iTrader: (0)

The Packers are pretty interesting right now also.
__________________
RokX is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 05:06 PM   #8
JOSG328I
First Lieutenant
 
JOSG328I's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 328I Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntington Beach

Posts: 377
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328I  [0.00]
Go Pack Go.

I would love to see Brett go out slinging and who better to do it against other than The Colts.

I would like to say the Packers vs. Colts but no garuantees so the jinxing does not come from me. knock on wood yet again since I jinxxed the Angels already in the world series post.
JOSG328I is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 05:17 PM   #9
Spool
******
 
Spool's Avatar
 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 6,167
iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RokX View Post
The Packers are pretty interesting right now also.

Cinderella story, after they face the big boys you'd see that the clock will strike midnight...



i cheer them on tho, i like watching Brett Favre
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Spool is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 05:19 PM   #10
BMWE90
Major
 
BMWE90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,153
iTrader: (1)

I hope I dont jynx anything but I rooting for Colts to make the Superbowl. Packers are very good too and they will most likely make it there as well. NE is also looking very good.
BMWE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 05:22 PM   #11
Rips335iCoupe
Banned
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Goodyear, AZ

Posts: 947
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
I predict the Superbowl will be played in Glendale, AZ.
Rips335iCoupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 05:40 PM   #12
younghov85
Captain
 
Drives: 2006 E90 black 325
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Lanham, Maryland

Posts: 890
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to younghov85
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
I hope I dont jynx anything but I rooting for Colts to make the Superbowl. Packers are very good too and they will most likely make it there as well. NE is also looking very good.
+1
younghov85 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2007, 05:44 PM   #13
JOSG328I
First Lieutenant
 
JOSG328I's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 328I Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Huntington Beach

Posts: 377
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 328I  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rips335iCoupe View Post
I predict the Superbowl will be played in Glendale, AZ.
You are freaking amazing how did you predict that???
JOSG328I is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 05:58 AM   #14
gonzo
Brigadier General
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
So you take the two teams playing the best right now to assume your prediction?
I asked who members think will make it. Should I take two teams I think will not be there? Simpleton post.
And, you did not pick two teams. It is a pretty simple question. Well, I thought it was. Maybe you will figure it out.
__________________
Crazy Diamond

Last edited by gonzo; 10-02-2007 at 07:53 AM.
gonzo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 06:29 AM   #15
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Pats vs. ???
Definitely not Cowboys...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 07:55 AM   #16
gonzo
Brigadier General
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghov85 View Post
I know right!!! So typical. But anyway, my prediction is Indy Colts vs. Redskins/ Packers.

The Patriots and Indy will be the top two teams at the end, just like last year but the colts will win it. (Nov. 4th is a preview of the AFC championship).

Dallas is playing well, but to all sub-par teams. None are quality, with the exception of the Giants, which have a bad defense. All the hype of the Cowboys being the best team in the NFC will be ceased once week 6 ends!!
Non-typical is picking three teams to be in the game.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
gonzo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 09:45 AM   #17
Hunter399
Major General
 
Hunter399's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 7,757
iTrader: (30)

texans
Hunter399 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 09:54 AM   #18
montreal_bimmer
Major General
 
montreal_bimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 AW
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 5,501
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 325i  [5.00]
Mike Vick Super Bowl MVP
montreal_bimmer is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 10:21 AM   #19
Spool
******
 
Spool's Avatar
 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 6,167
iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I asked who members think will make it. Should I take two teams I think will not be there? Simpleton post.
And, you did not pick two teams. It is a pretty simple question. Well, I thought it was. Maybe you will figure it out.

Relax man, don't have ur panties in a bunch...


I just think it's funny you picked the two teams that are playing the best right now to go to the Superbowl...a retard with a half a brain can come up with this logic. If you were so sure of this, log on to Sportsbook.com and put ur bet in, if you are correct these two will go, you'll win lots of money by betting the odds...


Many factors come into play late in the season, based on this logic of yours, then the Chargers shoulda made it to the superbowl last year no?

Besides, i bet most of you guys think that NFL is real...

shit's so rigged it's not even funny, NFL is like a better acting version of WWF wrestling...
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Spool is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 11:23 AM   #20
gonzo
Brigadier General
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
Relax man, don't have ur panties in a bunch...


I just think it's funny you picked the two teams that are playing the best right now to go to the Superbowl...a retard with a half a brain can come up with this logic. If you were so sure of this, log on to Sportsbook.com and put ur bet in, if you are correct these two will go, you'll win lots of money by betting the odds...


Many factors come into play late in the season, based on this logic of yours, then the Chargers shoulda made it to the superbowl last year no?

Besides, i bet most of you guys think that NFL is real...

shit's so rigged it's not even funny, NFL is like a better acting version of WWF wrestling...
Life is rigged. I did bet. Pre-season I threw down on Dallas and San Diego and Dallas and New England to make it. Funny you should mention the Chargers. $500 lost, unless SD pulls a miracle, and the opputunity to make a nice wad if my other pick holds up. Let a retard put money up before regular season starts.....
__________________
Crazy Diamond
gonzo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 11:43 AM   #21
Spool
******
 
Spool's Avatar
 
Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

Posts: 6,167
iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Life is rigged. I did bet. Pre-season I threw down on Dallas and San Diego and Dallas and New England to make it. Funny you should mention the Chargers. $500 lost, unless SD pulls a miracle, and the opputunity to make a nice wad if my other pick holds up. Let a retard put money up before regular season starts.....

This ruined my life a few years ago...betting on sports and running the books taken over my job, my life, my love life...ended up in the slammer for it as well..


I stopped all forms of gambling, even Bingo on wednesday nights at the local church i don't participate... but i know what it feels like to win

take ur buddies out to eat, eat eat drink...

then when you bust, they all run away
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Spool is offline   Vietnam
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 12:11 PM   #22
CheshireCat
New Member
 
Drives: 1969 Datsun
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: up, down and all around

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

Week 6 is Dallas vs. NE so we'll have a possible superbowl preview. Dallas has a middle of the road defense while their offense is very good. NE has a very good defense and a very good offense so my pick is NE, but like someone said earlier it's too early to make definite predictions.
CheshireCat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST