Originally Posted by jjgentile
Hi all! I've got an interesting situation unfolding, so I thought I'd post a feeler. Here's the deal: I bought my 2010 e92 less than 6 months ago, only to find out recently that I have a professional opportunity to relocate to London in the next 12 months. Since I'll eventually have to sell my car, I'm trying to decide whether to sell now or wait until my plans are firmed up.
So, I thought I'd post some quick details to the local community and see if you or someone in your network might be interested before I put any more miles on her. Here's the specs:
2010 e92 M3 (under warranty until 3/31/14)
* Silverstone Metallic / Black Novillo Leather
* DCT Transmission
* 34k miles
* CF Roof
* Premium Package
* Technology Package
* Heated Seats
* Premium Sound
* 19" OEM wheels
Additionally, I recently had the following work performed to bring the car as close to as-new condition as possible:
* All wheels refinished to as-new condition.
* New Continental Extreme Contact DW tires (with only 2,000 miles on them).
* Four wheel alignment (performed at the same time as tire installation).
* Re-sprayed hood/front quarters/front & rear bumpers/passenger door.
* Full interior/exterior detail by AccutintNW
* 30% Formula One Ceramic window tint, installed by AccutintNW.
* New windshield installed 3 weeks ago.
* Full LED Interior Light Kit.
* LUX H8 v4 Angel Eyes.
* Escort Passport 9500ix radar detector, hard-wire installed.
* WeatherTech all-weather front floor mats.
* BMW OEM Trunk Liner.
I bought this car to be my daily driver, and wanted it to be in near-perfect condition in OEM-spec form. Bottom line, my car is super clean, nearly flawless, with low miles!
I don't have many photos, as I have yet to take a full-deck when the car is clean, but I'm posting one decent pic to give you the general idea.
Please feel free to reach out with questions or comments! Every bone in my body wants to keep the car until I'm ready to relocate, but I recognize that it may be best to get rid of her now while she's in tip-top shape.
Thanks for taking a look!
What are you thinking for a price?