BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Evolve Automotive
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-14-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
e92tt1986
Lieutenant
e92tt1986's Avatar
10
Rep
408
Posts

 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Greece

iTrader: (3)

Favorite Torrents?

Anyone have any good files names for music with lots of songs?
Trance/house etc..

Any other topics post away too!
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #2
Curt2000
Colonel
Curt2000's Avatar
United_States
70
Rep
2,562
Posts

 
Drives: '13 ///M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sin City

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92tt1986 View Post
Anyone have any good files names for music with lots of songs?
Trance/house etc..

Any other topics post away too!
www.jelli.com >register>listen and vote> listen to either Jelli 96.7 Vegas pop or BPM streaming channels...should give you some good ideas for all the latest electronic music.

Oh and support the artists by buying their music not stealing it on torrents.
__________________

Current Car: '13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP (ED Thread)
Former Cars:'10 E90 335i MSport / '07 Interlagos ///M5 / '09 135i / '10 E93 335i
Instagram: @C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
justinnum1
Brigadier General
61
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

tiesto club life
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #4
E92TTKING
Lieutenant Colonel
E92TTKING's Avatar
Greece
51
Rep
1,758
Posts

 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Merica

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt2000 View Post
www.jelli.com >register>listen and vote> listen to either Jelli 96.7 Vegas pop or BPM streaming channels...should give you some good ideas for all the latest electronic music.

Oh and support the artists by buying their music not stealing it on torrents.
nice thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #5
bimmerfrk
Private First Class
bimmerfrk's Avatar
5
Rep
182
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 4dr
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NYC & some PA

iTrader: (0)

iptorrents.com Sickest torrent site ever made. They have everything you can ever imagine and more plus its fast as shit. Everybody must contribute to the sharing community and keep a sharing to download ratio thus why its so blazing fast. Must be invited by a member though.

Get in if you can while they are still accepting invites. They turn off invites from time to time.
__________________
2011 M3 Sedan : Alpine White / Fox Interior : Escort X50 Hardwired
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #6
py335
Lieutenant
4
Rep
466
Posts

 
Drives: '08 AW E90 335i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NoVA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfrk View Post
iptorrents.com Sickest torrent site ever made. They have everything you can ever imagine and more plus its fast as shit. Everybody must contribute to the sharing community and keep a sharing to download ratio thus why its so blazing fast. Must be invited by a member though.

Get in if you can while they are still accepting invites. They turn off invites from time to time.
Mind hooking up a fellow e90poster with an invite?
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
bimmerfrk
Private First Class
bimmerfrk's Avatar
5
Rep
182
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 4dr
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NYC & some PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by py335 View Post
Mind hooking up a fellow e90poster with an invite?
PM me your email address
__________________
2011 M3 Sedan : Alpine White / Fox Interior : Escort X50 Hardwired
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
Billup
Oh you fancy, huh
Billup's Avatar
Azerbaijan
101
Rep
767
Posts

 
Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Armin Van Buuren, State of Trance
__________________
2012 Black Motorbike
2008 Red Car
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #9
py335
Lieutenant
4
Rep
466
Posts

 
Drives: '08 AW E90 335i
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NoVA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfrk View Post
PM me your email address
PM sent!
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2013, 04:45 PM   #10
bimmerfrk
Private First Class
bimmerfrk's Avatar
5
Rep
182
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 4dr
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NYC & some PA

iTrader: (0)

Had one invite and sent it to py335 he was first to ask. Let me know if you have an issue logging in py335
__________________
2011 M3 Sedan : Alpine White / Fox Interior : Escort X50 Hardwired
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST