BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

View Poll Results: Is Diecast AKA Eric Dickerson a scammer?
Scammer 25 89.29%
Not a scammer 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

07-18-2013, 03:17 AM   #1
DKM3
Bimmerpost Special Prosecutor II

Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe

Diecast - Eric Dickerson - Scammer or not? You decide.

Hello All,

I'm sure you can tell by the past couple of days that we have had a scammer in our midst, Diecast (who's been lurking here for awhile). Might even be going under another alias now. I presented evidence and want the community to also judge for themselves. Moderators and admins have been alerted and I'm sure will take the steps appropriate to banish him from our community.

Here is a poll. Is he a scammer given the evidence found here?: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...5#post14342585

DK

EDIT: We know that 2 of the 3 who voted against him being a scammer were Dickerson himself.

Last edited by DKM3; 07-24-2013 at 10:27 PM.
DKM3 is offline   United_States
      07-18-2013, 03:33 AM   #2
DKM3

Post updated with a 1:30 am text from Dickerson. See updates at the bottom of my post. I wonder who that "not a scammer" vote could be? Dickerson?

I'll admit I voted he was.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...5#post14342585

Last edited by DKM3; 07-18-2013 at 04:11 AM.
      07-18-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
DKM3

Updated yet again with another diatribe from Diecast. He is bowing out of the classified section. How convenient.
      07-19-2013, 02:44 AM   #4
DKM3

UPDATE: DIECAST = BANNED, please take that into consideration when voting.
      07-19-2013, 03:00 AM   #5
DKM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lute View Post
You're going a bit overboard with all of this mate.
I agree, I might be. He's defrauded so many people and I'm trying to get a consensus from the entire community as an example of how united we can be. I'm actually trying to build a record to hand over to the authorities as well. I do agree that I'm probably more motivated now though. Some of the things this guy did though are just horrendous and he preys on people in communities that may not be as fortunate as us. In addition he might even prey on a kid that knows no better and messing with the youth is crossing the line.

I do agree with your comment though about his name

Hope all is well overseas!

DK

Last edited by DKM3; 07-19-2013 at 03:21 AM.
      07-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #6
tr3flip
Enlisted Member

Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lute View Post
You're going a bit overboard with all of this mate.
I don't think so. This is the first time anyone has actually gone really above and beyond to see that this guy is banned, or better, prosecuted. Eric Dickerson has been scamming people for over a decade with NO record! I'm not talking about $400 suspension kits, I mean cars, homes and things of high value.
      07-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #7
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Going to have to commend Eric here for his hard work in protecting the community from scammers. Thanks and a job well done. Hopefully this will save a fellow enthusiast in the future.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Mike Benvo is offline   United_States
      07-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #8
DKM3

Thanks Mike!

UPDATED AGAIN (UPDATE #4)

Called BMW of Riverside. Very nice folks over there. They seem to have never heard of anything like this (not even his post about them) nor his name. I smell defamation:

THIS SEEMS TO BE A COMPLETE FABRICATION:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=804142

Four pages of us assisting this guy on a fake problem and probably costing BMW Riverside business in sales, service, and generally giving BMW a bad name.

Next stop BMW of NA.
      07-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #9
DKM3

Dikerson we know you're watching all this unfold.
      07-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #10
iron_man
do you even lift?

Drives: '08 e92 m3

found this on a simple "eric dickerson scammer" google search.. just fueling the fire..
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=359618
      07-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #11
DKM3

Ok. I'm just trying to do justice here. I didn't get scammed in the conventional sense but a kid could have.

Not quite sure about "OP". Forgive my I ignorance on not knowing what "OP" means but if you meant DK I understand what you were referencing.

I'm just trying to do right by the forums. The post is long but it's filled with details no one has ever cataloged. I hear you about being over zealous and respect your opinion.

I wish I could divide it up more but I'm trying my best here.

Let's just keep our eye on the ball: Dickerson and getting to the truth.

DK
      07-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #12
DKM3

Lute,

Oh now I know sorry my mind was somewhere else. I totally hear you. I'm studying for the bar here so it's a good release and practice in applying facts to law and helping the community.

We are united, and strong and thank you for looking out for me. That being said evidence gathering continues.

I'm with you completely!

DK
      07-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #13
Crescent167
Banned

Drives: 2010 BMW M3

This guy obviously has personal issues, but I tend to stay out these type of situations. Due to the fact, that there are two sides to the story. It may sound selfish, but I don't believe everything I read (a common problem in this world today, especially with celebrities). I respect the OP, for protecting the members here, from potentially getting ripped off by this user.

One thing that does not make sense to me, is your personal grievance towards this user. Outside of making you drive a bit a further, I don't see the point of your animosity and where you fall victim in your transaction with this guy (and I am no way defending this guy, and personally have no respect for people like this). No dis-respect to you, but from what I read partially through your multiple threads, you received a brand new GC Kit for $500. I just paid $400 just for the caster/camber GC plates. So hopefully this enlightens your day, and makes you realize the bigger problems in this cynical world we live in today. Sorry to come off as some type of preacher, but to me getting frustrated over car parts/Materialistic items in which we are all fortunate to have and enjoy, it's a shame to not look at the real problems this world has. I'm sure this guy will pay for his wrong doings, if the few threads I read about him are true. I truely hope he changes his ways, because Karma isn't something I would think, anyone would want to live with.
      07-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #14
DKM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent167 View Post
This guy obviously has personal issues, but I tend to stay out these type of situations. Due to the fact, that there are two sides to the story. It may sound selfish, but I don't believe everything I read (a common problem in this world today, especially with celebrities). I respect the OP, for protecting the members here, from potentially getting ripped off by this user.

One thing that does not make sense to me, is your personal grievance towards this user. Outside of making you drive a bit a further, I don't see the point of your animosity and where you fall victim in your transaction with this guy (and I am no way defending this guy, and personally have no respect for people like this). No dis-respect to you, but from what I read partially through your multiple threads, you received a brand new GC Kit for $500. I just paid $400 just for the caster/camber GC plates. So hopefully this enlightens your day, and makes you realize the bigger problems in this cynical world we live in today. Sorry to come off as some type of preacher, but to me getting frustrated over car parts/Materialistic items in which we are all fortunate to have and enjoy, it's a shame to not look at the real problems this world has. I'm sure this guy will pay for his wrong doings, if the few threads I read about him are true. I truely hope he changes his ways, because Karma isn't something I would think, anyone would want to live with.
Hey Crescent,

I tend to stay out of issues as well because as we all know there are three sides: Person A's story, Person B's story, and the Truth. I agree with the not believing in everything you read as I, myself, am skeptic as well about certain things.

To address your point about personal grievances. I completely understand that you are not defending this guy. My issue is not with driving, nor the money but it's with the real possibility that I avoided getting defrauded (listen to the logic in the voicemail - send it to me and I'll send you this other kit - then follow that up with PandaM3 and Rapture's exchange).

When it comes to bigger problems I in no way am focusing on $500 or driving distance. These are merely part of the story not the end all be all. If I wanted to I could have paid full tilt or waited for another kit, etc.. etc..

The money DOESN'T matter to me. It's the idea of people preying on the unknowing or the weak. This is not about material objects (even though this dispute is embodied in one) but about justice and equity (fairness). I wake up everyday thankful for who I have in my life and what I have been blessed with. Many of us didn't decide to be born into the positions that we are in as so many things are predetermined in this life. Many of us here have also worked our fingers to the bone to get to where we are or our ancestors have.

What I am focusing on, which I believes falls inline with your idea of the bigger picture, is that what if I was 16? What if the transaction was for a car or house that I saved and saved and saved for? In this case I AM looking at the real problems of the world. I'm an advocate for doing the right thing. I am fueled by seeing that people who prey upon others (bigger world problems) meet their match and I just so happen to deal with this with the tools of law.

Law is but a mere reflection of what society deems appropriate and what society's mores are. I come from a long line of law enforcement so maybe I'm predisposed to it. One day I wish to, for a part of my life, be a civil servant and serve the public. I'm getting there bit by bit.

I feel extremely lucky in getting a working kit don't get me wrong. I now though have questions about where my kit came from and I'll be talking to the right people to find out if serial numbers (if there are any) are in dispute. THIS IS NOT ABOUT MONEY but about a person who would happily take advantage of us and messed with the wrong person and community.

I hope that puts things into perspective for you and makes you understand a little more about me. Feel free to continue the conversation as I tend to enjoy the philosophical side of things.

Hope you have a great weekend / night / day?

DK

Last edited by DKM3; 07-19-2013 at 10:20 PM.
      07-23-2013, 01:42 AM   #15
DKM3

UPDATED AGAIN (UPDATE #5)

Dickerson clones himself - Uses shell - Alias = Crescent167 = BANNED

See: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=16

Admins once again I have to lend it to you. Thank you for protecting the community again and I apologize for the work that you have to put in to investigate this troubled individual. Feel free to contact me directly so we may find a more efficient way of dealing with him. Though I'll probably need the proper documents to get information regarding this individual (due to privacy concerns) an open line of communication would be great. You guys are the saviors of the forum and protectors. Thank you for doing your duty.

Dickerson,

Oh Dickerson..... Why do you temp me so. You really try to clone yourself then come on to defend yourself? You try to distract everyone with the idea that I'm all about money and force me to refocus you back onto the problem at hand: that YOU PREY ON THE UNKNOWING AND WEAK. Philosophy, economics, law, etc.. I'll go toe to toe with you and obliterate you.

Dickerson, I gave you fair warning about messing with my community or myself. You haven't just tried to pull the wool over ALL of our eyes by creating a fake alias but have offended us and taken us all for stupid.

Now you have made yourself my hobby and legal pro-bono work later on. If you're smart you'll stay away from the community. Regardless I will be gathering evidence, public documents, as well and anything and everything that could lead to admissible evidence in an action and cataloging everything you have done wrong/and illegal since the age of 18. Because of this you haven't just motivated me to see that you actually are prosecuted and face civil penalties for your wrongdoings YOU HAVE ASSURED IT.

I mean really a 55 year old, engineer, driving a 2010 M3, in Oregon? (No offense to any legit Engineers with M3s in Oregon) That's what you claimed to be!? I would say just quit but this is actually sickly becoming entertaining. You are simply amazing practice for reviewing law. I'm not even going to say give up because I don't think you have the self control to do so but at least try. I've got to start a wiki and initiate the preparation of formal pleadings. I'll get everyone you've wronged big or small.

IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY YOU WOULD PROBABLY TAKE FROM THE YOUTH.

If I was a 16 year old kid who got his first bimmer (worked his ass of let's say) I would be fair game for you. Do you even have a voice in your head that says "wow I think what I'm doing must be wrong" anymore or do you justify everything you do? You have a KID MAN!!!

DK

Dickerson to save me the time do you want me to type ---------UPDATE 6----------? It will come (unfortunately) I'll just be curious if you'll actively be the cause of it.
Attached Images

Last edited by DKM3; 07-23-2013 at 05:45 AM.
      07-23-2013, 02:07 AM   #16
DKM3

In the spirit of positiveions saying "this is turning into some dirty harry" stuff I submit the following clip below. I can't imagine a more appropriate scene where the youth/unsuspecting is being protected from a predator:

(DISCLAIMER : I am NOT ADVOCATING VIOLENCE HERE. There might be some violence, as Dirty Harry is filled with it, so watch on at your own risk)

Your humble servant,

DK

Last edited by DKM3; 07-23-2013 at 02:16 AM.
      07-23-2013, 05:35 AM   #17
DKM3

Humm.... We know where two of the "not a scammer" votes came from due to deductive reasoning (Diecast, and Crescent) yet we are missing the third. I wonder who that could have been? Another alias perhaps? All will be revealed in due time.

For the meantime enjoy watching Dickerson as we make deep inquisitions into your life. At least I will, along with my resources which are plentiful and exceedingly efficient.

DK

Last edited by DKM3; 07-23-2013 at 05:41 AM.
      08-30-2013, 06:02 PM   #18
positiveions
Lieutenant General

Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
Any new word on this guy?
positiveions is offline   Lebanon