BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #2069
escobar929
Brigadier General
escobar929's Avatar
53
Rep
4,309
Posts

 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Spoilers:













































WOW, Machida got robbed. That is all.

Poor Vinny, he's got a lot of work to do.

Awesome BJJ by Moreas
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbb85 View Post
machida got fucking robbbbbbbed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Machida got robbed!!!
yup, agreed, I had Machida clearly winning 2/3 rounds

and sucks for Vinny but when you say if you lose you should be cut, you cant go out and get KOed in 10 sec

Moreas looked great, very slick on the ground

Amanda Nunes looked good too, so did Vitor Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Sad end for the Aldo/Zombie fight. Aldo surely didn't look his best tonight, very hesitant and cautious. Same could be said about the Zombie.
yea, it wasnt a bad fight but neither was as aggressive as they normally are. Aldo did break his foot early in the fight, not sure how much that had to do w/ it. Zombie started opening up in the later rounds but sadly his shoulder didnt hold up. shame we wont see him for a while again
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #2070
san~man
Tired
san~man's Avatar
44
Rep
2,618
Posts

 
Drives: BMW-less
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post

yea, it wasnt a bad fight but neither was as aggressive as they normally are. Aldo did break his foot early in the fight, not sure how much that had to do w/ it. Zombie started opening up in the later rounds but sadly his shoulder didnt hold up. shame we wont see him for a while again
Ya, I only read about it (broken foot) after I made that post. Now it's understandable why Aldo only threw one leg kick and was more passive than normal.
__________________
BMW-less
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #2071
richardbb85
Major
26
Rep
1,467
Posts

 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: annandale, va

iTrader: (0)

aldo shouldve backed off and let the judge end the fight after zombie popped his shoulder
__________________
2011 E92 Space Grey/black + Tech + Premi + Heated Seats
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #2072
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Anderson Silva wants to bring in Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal.
__________________
BMW 135i N54
MERCEDES CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 06:03 AM   #2073
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

__________________
BMW 135i N54
MERCEDES CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 03:25 PM   #2074
san~man
Tired
san~man's Avatar
44
Rep
2,618
Posts

 
Drives: BMW-less
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (7)

Nasty
__________________
BMW-less
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #2075
Garduna
Brigadier General
Garduna's Avatar
Canada
51
Rep
4,009
Posts

 
Drives: 128i Sedona Red
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
sharing urine now, that's some hardcore erotic love right there. I bet he smashed her good after lol!

THought he also got robbed in the davis fight.

Loved Moraes on brazil tuf. Glad he was able to show is slick BJJ skillz and win at home!

Aldo first breaks his foot in the first leg kick and now he has kidney stones, sucks to be him atm.

Man, if KZ didn't get his shoulder popped, I'm pretty sure he could have one the fight. Such a crazy fighter, trying to pop it back in during the fight. Can't wait to see him back.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2013, 06:35 AM   #2076
escobar929
Brigadier General
escobar929's Avatar
53
Rep
4,309
Posts

 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
Nick Newell was super impressive last weekend, for those of you not familiar, his the guy w/ only one full arm, he's missing one hand and most of the forearm. But this kid gets better and better

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...rtscenter-slot

Marlon Moraes also looked great, WSOF has a couple of guys to keep eyes on
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2013, 07:23 AM   #2077
escobar929
Brigadier General
escobar929's Avatar
53
Rep
4,309
Posts

 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
sick card this weekend!

looking forward to every single fight, specially Connor McGregor. This kid is a stud, been watching him since his day at Cage Warriors, has a tough ahead of him but keep a look out for him
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2013, 08:36 AM   #2078
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
sick card this weekend!

looking forward to every single fight, specially Connor McGregor. This kid is a stud, been watching him since his day at Cage Warriors, has a tough ahead of him but keep a look out for him
I'm keen as well mate! Should be a good card. DW has spoken very highly of Connor, seems like the real deal. I'm keen to see how Overeem bounces back after his loss by brutal KO. Also hope Shogun comes up, he's been training with Freddie Roach and doesn't punch like a girl anymore Keen to see Faber as well.
__________________
BMW 135i N54
MERCEDES CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #2079
escobar929
Brigadier General
escobar929's Avatar
53
Rep
4,309
Posts

 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I'm keen as well mate! Should be a good card. DW has spoken very highly of Connor, seems like the real deal. I'm keen to see how Overeem bounces back after his loss by brutal KO. Also hope Shogun comes up, he's been training with Freddie Roach and doesn't punch like a girl anymore Keen to see Faber as well.
man, good call on Overeem, this card is so stacked I kinda had forgotten he was on. I want to see how he looks at the weigh-in (4pm EST), he looked like a body builder against Brock and kinda pudgy against Big foot. Think depending on how he looks, whether I pick him or Browne

A better punching Shogun is a scary thing, hope his cardio is up to par, if so, this may be the end of Sonnen

Faber is the best 135er other than Cruz and Barao (and of course, our cars ), Yuri is a hot prospect, going to be a sick fight!
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2013, 06:23 PM   #2080
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
man, good call on Overeem, this card is so stacked I kinda had forgotten he was on. I want to see how he looks at the weigh-in (4pm EST), he looked like a body builder against Brock and kinda pudgy against Big foot. Think depending on how he looks, whether I pick him or Browne

A better punching Shogun is a scary thing, hope his cardio is up to par, if so, this may be the end of Sonnen

Faber is the best 135er other than Cruz and Barao (and of course, our cars ), Yuri is a hot prospect, going to be a sick fight!
I just saw a photo of Overeem and he looks no where near as big as what he used to be. Travis Browne actually looked bigger than him. I think he looked the biggest when he fought Lesnar and there were suspicious circumstances surrounding why he couldn't submit a blood test.

I hope Shogun knocks out Chael. That would be awesome. I hope he still utilises his kicks though as that's a big part of his game.

Agree with you on Faber, he's definitely one of the best and always in the mix. Have not heard too much about Yuri though.

Pretty stacked card. It's going to be a good one.
__________________
BMW 135i N54
MERCEDES CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2013, 12:12 AM   #2081
san~man
Tired
san~man's Avatar
44
Rep
2,618
Posts

 
Drives: BMW-less
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (7)

Some surprises for sure tonight....
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2013, 05:31 AM   #2082
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Wow... Wasn't expecting Overeem to go down like that. He was a beast at the start. He seemed to have gassed. Devastated about Shogun but Sonnen looked impressive. Never expected a sub though.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #2083
san~man
Tired
san~man's Avatar
44
Rep
2,618
Posts

 
Drives: BMW-less
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (7)

IMO reem didn't gas, he got caught cause he was careless

That McDonald boy has a lot of potential, so much talent for such at young age

McGregor has some crazy unorthodox techniques, he's like a little, white Irish Machida.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 12:18 AM   #2084
richardbb85
Major
26
Rep
1,467
Posts

 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: annandale, va

iTrader: (0)

reem looked a little more human this time, lmao
__________________
2011 E92 Space Grey/black + Tech + Premi + Heated Seats
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 06:34 AM   #2085
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

I hope they don't cut Reem. I enjoy watching his fights and he's a beast at HW. He started off really strong and I was surprised the ref didn't call it off. Full credit to Browne for weathering the storm. It reminded me a lot of Velasquez v Lesnar.
__________________
BMW 135i N54
MERCEDES CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #2086
escobar929
Brigadier General
escobar929's Avatar
53
Rep
4,309
Posts

 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
yea, Browne took a beating, props to him for hanging in and then KOing Reem like that

Didnt see that coming from Chael either, MacDonald looked outstanding, hope him and Faber fight next, who also looked great after a big first round scare. Dont know what happened to J-Lau, he's normally a beast but wasnt into it, Michael Johnson looked good though

Great card, lots of sick KOs and good subs, just about every fight was good. Connor couldnt get the finish but looked good even w/ a hurt knee
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 11:49 PM   #2087
Garduna
Brigadier General
Garduna's Avatar
Canada
51
Rep
4,009
Posts

 
Drives: 128i Sedona Red
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
yea, Browne took a beating, props to him for hanging in and then KOing Reem like that

Didnt see that coming from Chael either, MacDonald looked outstanding, hope him and Faber fight next, who also looked great after a big first round scare. Dont know what happened to J-Lau, he's normally a beast but wasnt into it, Michael Johnson looked good though

Great card, lots of sick KOs and good subs, just about every fight was good. Connor couldnt get the finish but looked good even w/ a hurt knee
Why post when you did it all for me LOL! Feel the same way entirely on this card and results.

Problem with Reem is that when he gasses he resorts to K1 defense...... You don't have huge gloves tho -_-; Everything will go through.

Dare I say after this show, PRIDE era fighters are officially a thing of the past now?
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 06:53 AM   #2088
escobar929
Brigadier General
escobar929's Avatar
53
Rep
4,309
Posts

 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hollywood, FL

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
Why post when you did it all for me LOL! Feel the same way entirely on this card and results.

Problem with Reem is that when he gasses he resorts to K1 defense...... You don't have huge gloves tho -_-; Everything will go through.

Dare I say after this show, PRIDE era fighters are officially a thing of the past now?
yea, it seems if you can tough out his initial onslaught, he's pretty much done, although easier said than done lol
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 11:20 PM   #2089
Garduna
Brigadier General
Garduna's Avatar
Canada
51
Rep
4,009
Posts

 
Drives: 128i Sedona Red
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Struves has a serious heart condition! Hope the kids gets well and makes a perfect recovery. Not a big fan of his but he always brings it. Entertaining fighter.


http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/20...eart-condition
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #2090
BMW86
Major General
Australia
138
Rep
8,958
Posts

 
Drives: 135i CLA45 AMG Ninja
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Belfort v Hendo rematch on 9 Nov in Brazil

Starting to think we'll never see Belfort fight outside of Brazil again due to TRT. Belfort's a beast, I see him taking this one.
__________________
BMW 135i N54
MERCEDES CLA45 AMG
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
mma > boxing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST