BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Evolve Automotive

08-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
Meccos
Private

Drives: 2011 E90

Awesome Dealership and service associate

Just wanted to post my awesome experience recently.

about a month ago I posted a thread explaining how I ran over a metal object that damaged my transmission, subframe, cat and a few other minor things. I took car to Crevier who came up with an estimate. They worked with my insurance company, who ultimately decided they would only pay for a used transmission from a car that was deemed a total loss from an accident, even though this would ruin my warranty on the car. I argued with the insurance company with no luck.

The SA at Crevier said he would try to see what he could do. My car sat at Crevier for 3 weeks... Phone calls and emails were not returned and I was basically ignored. In fact I had to beg the receptionist there to have him PLEASE CALL ME BACK. On the rare occassion that I could actually speak with the SA, he seemed to not care much and he didnt appear to put in much effort into my case. At the end, he finally just said there is nothing he could do. I could either pay 9,000 bucks for new tranny or put in used salvaged tranny.

So I called around and got a hold of Victoria Guthery at BMW of Murrietta. Let me tell you this was the best thing i could have ever done. She told me to tow my car to her and she would work with me to get my car fixed. To make this long story short, I got my car fixed within a week. Victoria got everything fixed with new factory OEM parts (everything still under warranty). She got me huge discounts on parts and labor fees. Then she somehow got the insurance company to pay more to cover the costs for which she couldnt discount.

HUGE shout out to Victoria Guthery at BMW Murrietta (btw dealership is owned by Boris Said, who won the 24hr Nuremberg in a BMW M3. He is actually always there at the dealership and would be happy to speak to customers.)

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Victoria Guthery and her team at BMW Murrietta. If you need something done I would not hesitate to go to her...

Got my baby back and im super happy now...
      08-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
hova00
Captain

Drives: E92 M3

Great outcome. Good to see it go the way it should have
      08-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
budski
Private First Class

Drives: 2012 SSII E92 DCT ZCP

Customer service FTW!

ESS VT2 625 | Brembo 380mm F/R | Stack Gauges | Meisterschaft GT | KW V3 | Perf Steering Wheel | Challenge GT Lip | Perf CF Spoiler | CF Mirror Caps

Tundra TRD Rock Warrior
budski is offline   United_States
      08-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #4
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man

Drives: 2011.5 Dinan ///M3

How dare you come on this forum and post something great about a dealership......are you nutts? Glad you got your problem solved and now have a S/A you can count on..........Phil
2011.5 E92 Dinan///M3: SSII DCT- Comp, Prem 2, and Conv Pkg, Heated Seats, Enhanced Prem Sound, Edition Grills/Gills, M Performance Steering Wheel, Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler, BMW Pedals, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan X-Pipe, Dinan Carbon Fiber Intake, Dinan Software Tune, Dinan DCT Tune, Dinan Pulley Kit, Dinan CH-R Wheels, Dinan Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Arkym Lip, IND M5 Mirror Caps, Carbon Reflectors, Lux H8 V3, Brembo 365mm BBK
///M Ryder is offline   United_States
      08-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
chuckvic
Private First Class

Drives: 2009 M3 DCT Coupe

saving that dealer info in case I am in the area! Thats the first I even heard anything about this dealer, may drop them an e mail.

Suggest everyone that reads this somehow let them know the good things heard and let other dealers know the bad things.

chuck
      08-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #6
W Cole
Captain

Drives: 2009 M3

Glad it worked out for you. I too have had terrible experiences with Crevier.
      08-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #7
positiveions
Lieutenant General

Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
That's good news.

Bottom line: to heck with Crevier BMW.
positiveions is offline   Lebanon
      08-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #8
M3forMe
M3 Dreamin'

Drives: 13 E92 - AW

Yet another issue with Crevier. Surprise. They have gotten way too big in my opinion and their CS is just repulsive. Glad it worked out and another lost customer of Crevier. I too converted to Shelly after a horrible issue/experience

Maybe they will eventually get it together.

2013 AW/BLK - DCT, Comp/Cold/Prem
Mods - IND Beauty kit, CF Roundels, CF Splitters, AiB Angel Eyes, EAS Exhaust Tips! B&G lowering springs
M3forMe is offline   United_States
      08-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #9
Charlie@McKennaBMWService
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: '13 AW E92 M3

Should have brought the vehicle to me!