BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
Evolve Automotive
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-28-2013, 07:13 PM   #155
DKM3
Bimmerpost Special Prosecutor II
DKM3's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
259
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619 View Post
You did? I never got anything. No PMs from your SN going back to October of 2012.
I've got to reclaim my old one over there DKM3 instead if DKe36M3
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2013, 07:14 PM   #156
DKM3
Bimmerpost Special Prosecutor II
DKM3's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
259
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3 View Post
I've got to reclaim my old one over there DKM3 instead if DKe36M3
I saw your post btw on the should I get an R8 vs a Gallardo. I had the same problem but I'm putting it on hold. Going R8 later with an X5 to boot. That'll be in quite awhile though.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #157
Endless619
DHS
Endless619's Avatar
Spain
54
Rep
3,930
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 Range Rover Black Edition
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Disneyland

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3 View Post
I saw your post btw on the should I get an R8 vs a Gallardo. I had the same problem but I'm putting it on hold. Going R8 later with an X5 to boot. That'll be in quite awhile though.
Nice...
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2013, 02:23 AM   #158
beemerdude5150
First Lieutenant
9
Rep
384
Posts

 
Drives: E92 AW M3 Loaded
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: san francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3 View Post
I saw your post btw on the should I get an R8 vs a Gallardo. I had the same problem but I'm putting it on hold. Going R8 later with an X5 to boot. That'll be in quite awhile though.

Just saw wolverine. They're pumping the R8 the whole movie.

Ahhh what a nice dilemma to have.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #159
MEMMEZZ
Captain
United_States
18
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: MR.E92
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerdude5150 View Post
Heres the story. So I bought a used electronic steering wheel from member MEMMEZZ. He drives a red M3. I have my friend pick it up and once I get it I find out that he didnt include all I needed to install the steering wheel.

After a couple visits and consultations with performance technic I find out that im missing module b for the install. They tell me that I cant install the wheel without these missing parts. AND I cant buy these parts separately. Does anyone know where I can find this member? He has now stopped responding to my calls and texts.

He told me that he sent me all I needed and now im stuck with a wheel I paid for and cannot install. If anyone has the controller unit for the wheel id love to buy it. Or if anyone can tell me where I can find MEMMEZZ Id like to pay him a visit so I can return his wheel. Id hate to have to hire a lawyer oor such over something like this.

Now im wishing I just spent the extra money and bought it new. I just spent a bit on me and my gfs 2 yr anniversary and I was trying to save a little change.

Please let me know if theres anything I can do to resolve this. I just need the controller unit I believe. Or a refund. #TIA.
Hey man i apologize for all this trouble. I had no idea you were even looking for me. Im looking at our text convo and I was the last one to send you a text. I havnt received anything from you since Friday July 19th. I told you that if you provide me with the part numbers I can go get them for you if anything's missing. I have all of our conversation. Anyway you can send the wheel back and ill paypal you a refund or I can give it back to your buddy i met up with. Im not trying to do anything shady. I don't know why you just stopped texting me and did this???
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #160
beemerdude5150
First Lieutenant
9
Rep
384
Posts

 
Drives: E92 AW M3 Loaded
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: san francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMMEZZ View Post
Hey man i apologize for all this trouble. I had no idea you were even looking for me. Im looking at our text convo and I was the last one to send you a text. I havnt received anything from you since Friday July 19th. I told you that if you provide me with the part numbers I can go get them for you if anything's missing. I have all of our conversation. Anyway you can send the wheel back and ill paypal you a refund or I can give it back to your buddy i met up with. Im not trying to do anything shady. I don't know why you just stopped texting me and did this???

WOW! Im glad it wasnt what we thought it was. Had all kinds of people looking for you buddy
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #161
DKM3
Bimmerpost Special Prosecutor II
DKM3's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
259
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (2)

How did I have a feeling this was going to happen?

Good luck and I'm glad I called not going on a witch hunt ;-)
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 10:17 PM   #162
beemerdude5150
First Lieutenant
9
Rep
384
Posts

 
Drives: E92 AW M3 Loaded
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: san francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM3 View Post
How did I have a feeling this was going to happen?

Good luck and I'm glad I called not going on a witch hunt ;-)

phew!

I'll exhale when i see the 850 in my acc lol.

Weird that his account was signed on while he was out the country.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #163
beemerdude5150
First Lieutenant
9
Rep
384
Posts

 
Drives: E92 AW M3 Loaded
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: san francisco

iTrader: (0)

admins. delete this tired old thread. hopefully ill have my refund by tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST