BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > UK
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
DJ_DEL
Private First Class
2
Rep
116
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KENT

iTrader: (0)

FS: Bmw E90, E92, E93 CIC Idrive Navigation System

Genuine BMW 3 - E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 OEM CIC Navigation System Retrofit

Items included:

BMW 3 E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 CIC HDD Head Unit

High Definition 8.8 inch wide screen

iDrive controller

USB & AUX Port

Unit plays: Movie DVD's, MP3 files and music CD's

650

The dashboard is also available for extra 200.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
sylonien
Major
United Kingdom
17
Rep
1,246
Posts

 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow

iTrader: (0)

Is the dashboard for the CIC controller or the old CCC one?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2013, 03:36 AM   #3
DJ_DEL
Private First Class
2
Rep
116
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KENT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylonien View Post
Is the dashboard for the CIC controller or the old CCC one?
Dashboard doesn't hold the controller. All Dashboards are the same for CCC & CIC just the bracket is different that holds the CIC unit from the CCC. If your referring to he centre console where the hand break is yes that's different from the CCC as CIC is a 8button controller and a lot bigger & for the CIC unit I don't have that centre console but its very easy to cut the shape with a dremel to accept the CIC controller even if you a got that cup holder tray thing there.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #4
DJ_DEL
Private First Class
2
Rep
116
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KENT

iTrader: (0)

If anyone interested £750 including dashboard?
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2013, 03:37 AM   #5
supersayan70
New Member
0
Rep
16
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 320D M SPORT
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Huddersfield

iTrader: (0)

Hey will this dashboard fit a E90 320d LCI or is it just for M3
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2013, 06:59 AM   #6
DJ_DEL
Private First Class
2
Rep
116
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KENT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayan70 View Post
Hey will this dashboard fit a E90 320d LCI or is it just for M3
Hi mate all dashboards are the same on M3's & none M3's but I'm not sure on the LCI. I will check this out & get back to you.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 08:47 AM   #7
dj_b4l
Banned
1
Rep
96
Posts

 
Drives: E93 & E60
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (2)

dashboards are the same for lci and pre lci they fit vice versa
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
DJ_DEL
Private First Class
2
Rep
116
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KENT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_DEL View Post
Genuine BMW 3 - E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 OEM CIC Navigation System Retrofit

Items included:

BMW 3 E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 CIC HDD Head Unit

High Definition 8.8 inch wide screen

iDrive controller

USB & AUX Port

Unit plays: Movie DVD's, MP3 files and music CD's

650

The dashboard is also available for extra 200.
Hi Guys i have another CIC unit for sale same kit as the above so message me if any one is interested. :O)
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #9
YaX!
New Member
0
Rep
14
Posts

 
Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HAMPSHIRE

iTrader: (0)

Coding ...

Hi, interested but, anyone know where one could code this retrofit in Hampshire ?
Thanks. ..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2013, 11:19 PM   #10
DJ_DEL
Private First Class
2
Rep
116
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KENT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaX! View Post
Hi, interested but, anyone know where one could code this retrofit in Hampshire ?
Thanks. ..
Hi mate I can retrofit & code this for you as long at you have everything that requires the CIC to be fitted. You will need to buy new cables. One for the HD screen & one for USB & also a Emulator but only thing is you will have to drive to Kent. PM me if your interested in getting it done & I will price it up for you.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #11
s7ewt
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

 
Drives: E90 320D
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Hi DJ Del,

I am interested in retrofitting the CIC sat nav, would you have any instructions or guidance to fit??
Where abouts in Kent are you?

thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #12
DJ_DEL
Private First Class
2
Rep
116
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KENT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ewt View Post
Hi DJ Del,

I am interested in retrofitting the CIC sat nav, would you have any instructions or guidance to fit??
Where abouts in Kent are you?

thanks
Hi S7ewt

I can fit the CIC unit for you as along as you already got the CIC unit & everything else that's needed to make it fit & work or if you haven't got the CIC kit yet I can supply the CIC kit if your interested in getting it done. I'm by Ebbsfleet near Blue Water Shopping centre.

Del
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #13
s7ewt
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

 
Drives: E90 320D
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_DEL View Post
Hi S7ewt

I can fit the CIC unit for you as along as you already got the CIC unit & everything else that's needed to make it fit & work or if you haven't got the CIC kit yet I can supply the CIC kit if your interested in getting it done. I'm by Ebbsfleet near Blue Water Shopping centre.

Del
Thanks for your response Del

I have yet to purchase the equipment yet as I in the process of gather as much info as I can LOL
I would be interested if you could please advise me of the cost for the kit and what it consists of and also the price of you supplying the kit and supplying it also.
Ultimately I am looking to fit the combobox too.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2013, 08:42 AM   #14
DJ_DEL
Private First Class
2
Rep
116
Posts

 
Drives: BMW E93
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KENT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ewt View Post
Thanks for your response Del

I have yet to purchase the equipment yet as I in the process of gather as much info as I can LOL
I would be interested if you could please advise me of the cost for the kit and what it consists of and also the price of you supplying the kit and supplying it also.
Ultimately I am looking to fit the combobox too.

thanks
Hi mate I don't get much time to come on E90post. If you can PM me your number & I will call you.

Del
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST